The like and get likes thread II

And now i’m off to bed. I wondered whether was possible to have alts in Elite: Dangerous, but it isn’t. Their loss, I fancied starting fresh but i’m not effin’ gonna delete Ishtanchuk to start a new commander. So no E:D unless i fancy flying Ish again. :roll_eyes:

Nighties lovelies!

3 Likes

Stupid thread. Disliked.

3 Likes

It was about recent event that passed. What you liked and what you would like in future.

I fall asleep, nini :sleepy:

3 Likes

Lol…psh… You are stupid.

5 Likes

I liked your stupid comment, in this stupid thread. Have a good day.

3 Likes

Happy Otaku Day! \o/
(every day is otaku day)

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Coffee!

4 Likes

Doh. Apparently the only way to have a second commander in E:D is to set up a effin new account, since just buying a second copy of the game on your account won’t cut it.

What a*holes. :unamused:

4 Likes
4 Likes

This is how “the white turks” look like:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

Beddy time for me. Today some poor dude just managed to get killed by me 11 times in GTAO… it was 9 -0 but he sniped me so I had to chase him and eventually settle the matter with 11-1. Nighties lovelies!

Also: random oldie, still cool 8 years later.

(Random fact: this picture is just a little older than Incarna, May 2011 vs June 2011)

4 Likes

I am still wanting WiS in EVE. :sleepy:

5 Likes

From what I’ve read, also some people in E:D want “legs in space” and atmospheric flight while Frontier is developing something big specifically for ice planets but also for planet generation.

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Everywhere kings and queens, and snow.

Even more of them here.

I like especially this photo.

Tinfoil crowns. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Why would someone eat with a clown when they could dine with the king instead?

4 Likes

Fake Market Discussion forum subforum post

3 Likes

4 Likes