The like and get likes thread II

It’s late? Yes.
Am I going to sleep? Yes.
Wil I say good night? Yes: nighties loveleis!
Will I share an “also”? Yes.

Also: Ryugu (very probably) succesfully bombed by Hayabusa!

It will take a couple of weeks before Hayabusa dares orbiting over the place again (lest it be hit by anyhting still around) and probably we’ll get better definition images from a digital camera in coming days.

4 Likes

Goons are besieging our systems. I hope their attacks will be repulsed.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

I posted it before, but I can’t find it again yet, so I lied.

Find Out if You Lie More or Less Than the Average Person

and it then asks you to answer how many times to compare the answers of the replies.
Not that you could lie in all honesty or anything…

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: how to start your Boeing 737 (do not look at her eyes or you might miss some crytical information)

6 Likes

Oh yes, you can start it with your tongue like Jar Jar Binks.

Or, the science behind subterfuge to save you.
As in, not all truth is good to be said, or when you shouldn’t talk to the judge because people’s life may be in danger, but it’s because of them so much that you’re also going to die of denial from them anyways…

Scott Manley 1 day ago (yes, not 1 days ago! finally at last.)

EVE Online regenerative shields system, and why don’t they exist, except they do.?
Or, how much bang for your armor can the armor get before it starts to deteriorate into armor damage (and how fast will the shield regenerate to start to get more banged up again, in pounds per square inch)?
As in, if your ship weld job is good enough, how much shield damage can it take before the tonnage or damage or megatons of damage start to damage the armor and require armor repair?
Up and Atom
Published on Sep 15, 2017

ColdFusion
Published on Apr 6, 2019
6.3K Thumbs up, 149 Thumbs down, so most likely more than 0.01 seconds ago…
92k Views.
from 54K views - 10 hours ago

Now, why would you keep payroll programs in a vault?
Why would you need more security for such kind of programs?
You say, I say why not.!

Additionally, it shouldn’t be for human nature that the internet has a bad side, but rather for the bad side of human nature, and for other intent to use it as a weapon rather than to use it to find evidence when (there is) evidence of crimes .
This, is also for events such as robbery and communication interference against such records of attempts to interfere against communication of those crimes which is exactly how the work is being used as a weapon against the creator of the benefit for the author of the benefit to society due to greed, and to refuse to share their fare share of assets , which they do have too much, and should be recorded in moral inventory and as resentment against good.

It’s not hard to find out how and when they try to refuse it and how many times, no matter how good or no matter what, while trying to subvert the person who created the work to be good for society as if they couldn’t do anything about it, even though it is not even possible that they can’t do anything about it due to the nature of the goodness of the work to begin with, and also powerful enough to detect their intentions and potential violation of military treaties and against peace.

In deceit, and to attribute themselves of the benefit of subterfuge, not realizing the damage they cause by example (bad example).
(Oh yes, there is also interpretation (or misinterpretation) for what constitutes good character - how good you are inherently even if it is how others see you to be inherently, even though they decide, and good reputation - how others say you are.)

https://www.bakersgas.com/weldmyworld/2014/09/28/how-much-money-do-welders-make-annually/

https://study.com/articles/highest_paying_welding_jobs.html

https://www.commercialdivingacademy.com/underwater-welding-career-and-salary.cms

http://neuvoo.ca/salary/?job=Apprentice%20Welder

Build me a lever Rifter with USB Hub inside, and weld it together with at least 1% scrap metal of the top quality and I will lift up the world, at least 1%.

We use air conditioning grates at the front even if there is no air over there, because of the potential atmospheric flight in case of PI.

https://ca.indeed.com/Welder-Apprentice-jobs-in-Ontario

https://clra.org/assets/page/files/agreements/Wage%20Summaries/Wage%20Summary%202015-06-02.pdf
Welder Apprentice Rates: (Journeyman, foreman and Pre-Apprentice rates are the same as
Ironworkers rates above)
3rd Level (90% of Journeyman)
May 3/15 38.57 2.31 1.55 2.50 6.64 0.15 0.65 52.37
2nd Level (75% of Journeyman)
May 3/15 32.14 1.93 1.28 2.50 6.64 0.15 0.65 45.29
1st Level (60% of Journeyman)
May 3/15 25.71 1.54 1.03 2.50 0.00 0.15 0.65 31.58

Searching
ontario welder union
on Google

TopTenz
Published on Apr 6, 2019

http://iw721.org/training/apprenticeship/

https://www.uacanada.ca/

http://www.ironworkers765.com/membership-benefits/wage-schedules/

10 Incredible Facts About Crowd Psychology

1.5K Thumbs Up , 25 Thumbs down
TopTenz
Published on Apr 5, 2019

Warner Bros. Pictures
#18 ON TRENDING

JOKER - Teaser Trailer - In Theaters October 4

908K Thumbs Up , 33K Thumbs Down
Published on Apr 3, 2019

MITK12Videos
Published on Mar 9, 2012

Code.org
Published on Jun 13, 2017

What is a steamfitters job?

Careers / Pipe Fitters and Steamfitters . Summary Description. Lay out, assemble, install, or maintain pipe systems, pipe supports, or related hydraulic or pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, or industrial production or processing systems. Sample Job Titles.

Extract from chat:
and , for some reasons, they also work with boilers, not strangely

9:34 : Boilers and Steamfitters and pipefitters
9:34 : Plumbers & Steamfitters
9:34 : or gas tank for liquid fuels
9:35 : like frozen at low temperature
9:36 : Also works good for Mario Bros and so on

pipefitters definition
A pipefitter or steamfitter is a tradesperson who installs, assembles, fabricates, maintains and repairs mechanical piping systems. Pipefitters usually begin as helpers or apprentices. Journeyman pipefitters deal with industrial/commercial/marine piping and heating/cooling systems.

plumb·er

/ˈpləmər/

noun

1. a person who installs and repairs the pipes and fittings of water supply, sanitation, or heating systems.

boil·er·mak·er

/ˈboilərˌmākər/

noun

plural noun: boilermakers

a person who makes boilers.

NORTH AMERICAN

a shot of whiskey followed by a glass of beer as a chaser.

Not to be confused with coffee from Israel, although that would obviously work…

… for steam , like kilopascal pressure systems, and , “manifold”
fire sprinkler, and farming sprinklers for irrigation systems, or on the moon, or mars by robots.

a small communication bridge for man, a giant communication gap bridging for mankind.

amusement420
Published on Feb 27, 2016

What does a tradesman do?

All describe people with specialized training in the skills needed for a particular kind of work. … Skilled workers in the building trades (e.g., carpenters, masons, plumbers, painters, plasterers, glaziers) were also referred to by one or another of these terms."

What is tradesman in army?

The range of opportunities is very wide but the Army Soldier Tradesman category is a special one. It is divided into two categories - General Duties (GD) and Specified Duties (SD). … For the recruitment of Army Soldier Tradesman Indian Army conducts an exam namely Indian Army Soldier Tradesman examination.

space and astronomy
Published on May 12, 2017

3 Likes

I play way way too much xplane and already know how to do just about everything in a 737.

But I do like my old school 727 even more. It’s much more challenging and fun to fly. Oh and did I mention it absolutely hauls ass?

4 Likes

Hello Future Me
Premiered Mar 23, 2019
31K views * 2 weeks ago

mock-up

/ˈmäk ˌəp/

noun

noun: mockup

1. a model or replica of a machine or structure, used for instructional or experimental purposes.
  • an arrangement of text and pictures to be printed.

“a mock-up of the following day’s front page”

It doesn’t mean to make fun of someone by trying to exploit vulnerabilities, or trying to falsely attribute damage trying to create vulnerability in systems designed to entrap into false damage no matter what, while the accusations are being used to cover up theft and other damage, as subterfuge.

3 Likes

Refer:
Over A Dozen Satellites From SpaceX’s December Launch Can’t Be Identified - Slashdot

Also,

4 Likes

I’d say, it seems good enough to be classified as classified, although you might not want to run it on the Classified ads.

The Hated One
Published on Mar 31, 2019

TRANSHUMANISM
Published on Feb 12, 2019

Hello Tomorrow
Published on Dec 14, 2016

3 Likes

I finished watching Independence Day:Resurgence. It was a very boring film which had potential. But the whole movie was what I call an “adventure mess”. Too much pointless action and too little character development throughout the movie.

4 Likes

I just watched John Wick 2 (some days ago I watched John Wick). Cool action film, but the end is a bit downbeat…

And now i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

3 Likes

I just got 2 free East Indian videos from a full box of those a video store was throwing out.
There was a 3rd CD / DVD which I will test on the library computer (in case).

Computerphile
Published on Mar 25, 2019
148K views * 1 week ago

Computerphile
Published on Nov 3, 2017

IGN
Published on Mar 29, 2019
555K views * 1 week ago

The Verge
Published on Apr 2, 2019

Not Exactly Normal
Published on Apr 5, 2019

SpaceRip
Published on May 28, 2012
3 Likes

Drama, drama everywhere… so Brisc Rubal misbehaved or soemone misbehaved with what Brisc gave to him… I wish i could tell them all it’s just a game…

Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Nana said she doesnt believe CCP at all.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I miss Nana-chan. :slightly_frowning_face:

Anyway my day is over and i’m about to go to bed. So I say as usual, nighties lovelies!

Also: I wonder if this could be considered vegan?

3 Likes

IGN
Published on Apr 5, 2019
4 Likes

5 Likes

But what happens if they find my shack? It sounds risky!!

6 Likes