The like and get likes thread II

4 Likes

Watching Ghost in the Shell instead of Wreck-It Ralph.

EDIT: I couldn’t finish it. I’ll watch the rest tomorrow.

4 Likes

Just passing by to say good night, I want to have a good sleep tonight. Or try to.

Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

Sleep well, Yiole.

Good night, lovelies.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I meant / mean, it is no longer free, and the update no longer is from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Beta or before…
Also, you also can’t screw it up for research and what not…

SpaceX
Streamed live on Apr 11, 2019

European Southern Observatory (ESO)
Published on Apr 10, 2019

Edit @ 17:17:
I’m now watching the video you linked.
They mention about other systems to run Windows based programs or Mac…
I don’t run Linux yet, although I need it, and I’m about to do research to make OS and design hardware.
I have 2 versions or 3, Red Hat Linux and Linux Mint.
Of course, each of those 2 have 2 distribution (distro) edition or versions themselves, and I may have a third one which was from Corel Linux.
The Linux Mint version (which I still have on one of my keychain USB) which I have was successfully installed on one of my hardware although that desktop computer or laptop had a problem with the BIOS which made the installation driver malfunction for the mouse.

I then stopped using it.
There are obvious Intellectual Property issues with it which I am already in courts for that since 2012.
It’s so bad in fact due to the nature of my work that I am moving to Europe to go the US for it instead of going to the US without getting a UN passport (due to IP issues).

As for what I was doing before, well, today is my birthday, and I was watching Twitch Con Europe (EU) for over 4 hours.
I’m unfortunately too busy for that, and since I’m in court, and not is my work in jeopardy due to courts, but my life and my whole family, I do have to write to my lawyer (amongst other things, such as get ready for a 3rd week of work and write to my family ).

Thunderf00t
Published on Apr 11, 2019

I’d have the watch the video again, because I can’t run the files they mentioned.
The best I can do is save them for later, so to find out what I could have run then, because by the time I will have the hardware to run it, it will be obsolete.

TMRO

…Right, I also have to prepare my property to move and register copyright for most of what I want to bring to Europe because of attempt to forfeit my work by certain authorities who don’t care if I spent 25 years or 35 years of 45 years of work to do so.
They’re not friendly and not very friendly.

Nicoll’s Law
…any thread that begins by pointing out why stealth in
space is impossible will rapidly turn into a thread
focusing on schemes whereby stealth in space might
be achieved.

FOX 10 Phoenix
Published on Apr 11, 2019

Coreteks
Published on Apr 8, 2019

Dung Tran
Published on Apr 9, 2019

4 Likes

“His work provided the underlying science for many antipsychotic drugs, which modulate the strength of chemical signals in the brain.”

“There was a point when I thought they would not be accepted in my lifetime,”

4 Likes

Discrimination is not only a bad thing, but it’s also related to other problems and interference, including interference of business in relation to internet and communication.

It becomes even more obvious when the fact is attempted to be covered by other interference which kind of shows what the problem is rather than help to silence the problem, which can be rightfully interpreted as too much silence where there should be none, or, as a good hunter may say, you know something scary will happen when there is a part with silence in the movie.

No but yes.

Also, physiology, which my family was also awarded with honors from local medical organization (approved organization, not organization aimed to create conflict and be disagreed with or against, or, to raise question, and be questionable) can be different than psychology, which neurology can also be related to.
There are 2 main branches of neurology, one being the neurology of the brain, and related to self-control; and the other, the neurology of the rest of the body (or animal).

I had to make extra-curricular study of this in 1983 to 1985 and beyond due to risk and danger posed to my life, and I later found out due to delays caused to my marriage, since I am 15 years old.
I will now apply to medical school for psychology due to this, and I do not only oppose discrimination, but discriminators also are against me, and try to justify to interfere against my work and copyright, and try to discredit me to credit themselves for it, and trying to credit themselves to discredit me as well.

I more recently found out that they also design system to try to hold me liable for causing them damage while they design the system to be vulnerable to damage and to exploit those vulnerability not realizing that I would be able to analyze the problem and solve it (which they try to create to capitalize on it against me).
In other words, it’s a trap (and a bad trap, and illegally so).

My family would suffer of grave defect of discretion of judgment if they were to be subjected to such discrimination and would not be able to get married and continue my family name (like if it didn’t matter, which is obviously a direct contradiction against the fact, and makes no sense, due to the same grave defect attempted to be created and wrongfully attributed, with the same communication gap others try to credit themselves for solving, although they in fact create they problems and try to forfeit evidence of it and how).

That is not how to make friends and influence people works.
That is how to make war is.

And , oh yes, how to win friends is not intended how to rip off your friends, or, how to make your friends lose, or lose war, so that you can win over them.
No, in fact, here, how to win friends is intended as the direct opposite of it, believe it or not! (As in Ripley’s Believe it or Not!)

No, in fact, here, how to make your friends lose war is seen and interpreted as treacherous, bad and evil, even if you are paid peanuts to sell them into the hands of your oppressors so to sort of exonerate yourself of problems related to it, even if you are allergic to peanuts, in which case the payment for it would be garbage and of no use to you even with a very high rate of interest.

Because Science
Published on Apr 12, 2018
Oh yes, and I’m pretty sure this last video was already posted here, since it’s listed as published in 2018 (as of last year), and not 2 days ago.

The only reason that space is more flat than earth is because it taste more like flat beer or Pepsi, not because it is less x y z and only on a plane (x y) or a flat line (x).
Add all the time wasted with arguing for no good reason, and you now have 4 dimensions, t x y z instead of the derivative x and y only which does omit more than 50% due to the exponential nature of the equation.

Fraser Cain

INSIDER
Published on Apr 5, 2019

By The Canadian Press
Wed., April 18, 2018
…Shamji (a Toronto neurosurgeon) appeared in a Toronto court briefly Wednesday morning, where judge John McMahon said the (sick) man’s trial would begin April 1, 2019, (on April Fools’ Day, because he is a such a fool) and be heard by a jury.

(He pleaded guilty.)

This , just after I was assigned to the mental health court (less than 2 or 3 weeks after), which would allow me to report them if appropriate, and to complaint to the judicial councils and federal judicial councils for the courts judges.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on Apr 5, 2019

https://dictionnaire.reverso.net/francais-definition/clair+comme+de+l’eau+de+roche
clair comme de l’eau de roche adj.
!(upload://9QdRkT73h3Hzj5tL3f3x6ah003Q.png
évident, très simple à comprendre
Ex. : “des propos clairs comme de l’eau de roche”.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crystal%20clear

crystal clear adjective

Definition of crystal clear

: perfectly or transparently clear
crystal clear water
her directions were crystal clear

captainmidnight
Published on Apr 4, 2019

Mr Sunday Movies
Published on Apr 7, 2019

World Science Festival
Published on Apr 13, 2019

Greg’s Airplanes and Automobiles
Published on Aug 9, 2018

Published on Jul 26, 2018

Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell
Published on Apr 22, 2018

3 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

ah, well ty, sounds like the perfect job for me…
Where do I invest my 1 trillion in?

[It looks like you’re using
an Ad-Blocker!

TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER

(DO IT NOW) says the Emperor]
https://www.soundboard.com/sb/sound/76175

I prefer to apply at Google or Apple, and I already applied with Microsoft although it was for a Customer Service job, even though it would have given me access to internal job posting as analyst and what not, and take courses to qualify for their other coding jobs and so on, not to include the list of projects and rate of return I could have generated on everything from 0000 0000 to 1111 1111.

( I don’t want to work for Netflix until I have enough money.! )

Oh yes, and I only have 27 to 29 years of experience, which means I cannot compete against the new semi-graduate who knows everything.

Matthew DeBord and Clancy Morgan
Apr. 9, 2019, 9:00 AM

Thales
Published on Apr 19, 2018

co·nun·drum

/kəˈnəndrəm/

noun

1. a confusing and difficult problem or question.

“one of the most difficult conundrums for the experts”

synonyms: problem, difficult question, vexed question, difficulty, quandary, dilemma; More

• a question asked for amusement, typically one with a pun in its answer; a riddle.

Veritasium
Published on May 24, 2017

And , this is another good example on how the principle and concept of certainty ratio from engineering can be applied into the field of system analysis and the analysis of data and information.

2 Likes

Yesterday I attended a concert with my family, was a enjoyable evening but after coming home from it I just had a little dinner and went to sleep. The concert was from a symphony orchestra playing film soundtracks, this season (2018-19) their show is a tribute to John Williams. A chance to listen live some notorious soundtracks and discover a few themes from newer films, in symphonic version.

4 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday! @lilsteel

5 Likes
5 Likes

Time to go to bed, even to sleep a little. Or a bit more. Or less. I just get myself into bed and hope I’ll sleep. Bless them who can sleep as soon as their head touches the pillow!

Nighties lovelies!

Also: plushy & yummy! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

The ancient people got around.

4 Likes

It’s nice to hear a different version of this great Johnny Cash song. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also if you’re interested in world history, then I would suggest Gordon Childe’s books. Their reasoning is incredible.

4 Likes

Oh my god, what UGLY ship!! :woman_facepalming:

Looks like begging somebody torps it and puts an end to its suffering…

4 Likes

And now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: TIL that the city of Kotor in Montenegro is a cat haven: locals love cats and feed and take care of hundreds of stray cats in old town!

Noon is hot…

…very hot…

…sudden naps strike cats literally anywhere.

“Yes we run this place. Don’t you in your town??”

4 Likes

It’s the function, not the size that matters…oh…you’re talking about something else…go on. :sweat_smile:

Then there is the late Steve Jobs’s yacht:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes