The like and get likes thread II

4 Likes

Notre Dame after the fire:

4 Likes

Beddy time for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: yesterday it was about cats, today it’s about mice… in space!

When ur a maus 'n ur in space… run in circles bro!

4 Likes

So mice it is!

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Greg’s Airplanes and Automobiles
Published on Apr 11, 2019

Well, that video is from 2016 or 17 if not before for sure…
But no.

5 Likes

I watched The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. It had Nicolas Cage in it and it was…ok I guess?

I already finished Ghost In The Shell two days ago.

Tomorrow I’ll move towards Wreck-It Ralph hopefully…

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I saw that.
Around 10 years ago while doing a drug study.
He does have some rather good spells, even when he is starting.

4 Likes

The truth can’t be hidden! Little furriers must suffer!

5 Likes

I should relax more…Not take things too serious.

Good night, lovelies! :heart:

5 Likes

And now i’m off to bed. I got a free copy of Assassin’s Creed Unity just because… never played the series but oh well who knows? I already had a Uplay account from the time I bought Il-2 1946…

And now i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: like, seriously? Didn’t the noise ring a bell with them?

5 Likes

this place
Published on Apr 4, 2019
193K views * 2 weeks ago

Viper TV - Documentaries
Premiered Apr 8, 2019
503K views * 1 week ago

Astrum
Published on Apr 15, 2019
91K views * 3 days ago

Distant solar systems and galaxies are getting away from us faster than the speed of light, but it is not because of the speed of light.
The speed of light even in those cases is constant. The variable which does change is the space which is going away faster than the speed of light. The reason this space is going faster is due to distance, which is equal to great amount of energy.
We can’t just instantly go there, as the energy required is too great, hence the difference.

Scott Manley
Published on Apr 18, 2019

Recommended for you
New

LifesBiggestQuestions
Published on Apr 12, 2019

Elon Musk News & Video
Published on Apr 12, 2019

Industry 4.0 is a name given to the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing. Industry 4.0 is commonly referred to as the fourth industrial revolution.

Historians have labeled the years from 1870-1914 as the period of the Second Industrial Revolution . While the First Industrial Revolution caused the growth of industries, such as coal, iron, railroads and textiles, the Second Industrial Revolution witnessed the expansion of electricity, petroleum and steel. Feb 6, 2014

4 Likes

https://dayssincelastfacebookscandal.com/

7 Likes

Doesn’t store their password safely and strain(s) the police (I’m not going to say for no good reason).
It takes one spaghet to know zero.
It also helps to strain the spaghet if you don’t want to eat it raw.

Rescue%202

3 Likes

Oh hi Mark.

6 Likes

Obviously this ground will not be at 0V compared to the actual ground (which isn’t chargeless anyway), but as long as everything is coupled to the same ‘ground’, it’s fine, since voltages are potential differences anyway.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-used-as-the-electrical-ground-on-the-ISS-What-does-the-ISS-use-as-a-ground-in-space-or-does-the-whole-station-slowly-build-up-charge-If-so-how-does-it-make-sure-the-charge-is-spread-evenly-so-no-arcing-occurs

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast13nov_1sidebar

4 Likes

Time to go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: intent maybe is good, but he should really listen when “science guys” say “no”.

Energy output for an horu it’s about 100 W/hour, wich spread over 24 hours, it’s about 4 watts of continuous power. And that’s if you have a battery to store those 100 watts, which I failed to see in the contraption.

4 Likes

Scott Manley
Published on Apr 19, 2019
28K views * 4 hours ago

Midnight’s Edge
Premiered Apr 7, 2019
4 Likes

I have not much to say tonight.

Good night, lovelies.:heart:

5 Likes

Ars Technica
Published on Dec 21, 2017