The like and get likes thread II

Chest pains are normal.

3 Likes

The most usual cause it’s anxiety. :wink:

But a electrocardiogram will tell whether there’s anything.

Also, mandatory Kraftwerk:

4 Likes

Do you have a medical license to make this kind of suggestion?

The difference between healthy and unhealthy love | Katie Hood

70,953 views ; 3.9K Thumbs Up , 110 Thumbs down

TED
Published on Jun 11, 2019
To say that abuse is human is not right.
In fact, it’s criminal and it voids one’s inalienable rights to alienate other’s rights.
She, even talking about it, even for that wrong.

Today, I learned that psychology didn’t require admission to medical school (besides the admission test), as admission to medical school is not based on a test, but on an interview rather.
In other words, one school make not take you while they want you to go to another school.
I learned that from my sister who had to learn family practice before obstetric because they changed the whole university curriculum when she applied to university for it.

Psychiatry does require admission to medical school, as does surgery, such as for cybernetics.

Jealousy can make even courts official want to forfeit intellectual property, and, hide the facts, and try to interfere against work, intellectual property rights and benefit from programming by transferring rights of program, as if obligated by military contract or programming for the government, because someone has some relation with it, even though that relation specifically is about not having this kind of obligation which others do have, or, which others would have, in similar condition, even though they are not the same conditions.

It can be used to fulfill ones own need and create false needs, while interfere against others benefit to society, to try credit themselves for the credit to society, while discrediting, due to jealousy and greed, and other vice.

An inside look at China’s Space City

52,571 views ; 384 Thumbs Up , 51 Thumbs down

CNN
Published on Sep 15, 2016

2 Likes

Of course not. But he’s having an electrocardogram nonetheles, AND anxiety is the main cause of chest pain, AND I’ve epxerienced it several times, even a full fledged anxiety crisis that ended me in a hospital wishing to not die from the heart attack I was experincing… or so i thought. Once and no more since then I’ve learned to treat all symptoms as the liars they are. My electrocardiograms are fine and so I don’t have any heart issue and all the symptoms I experience are stress-related. Stiff neck, back pain, heartburn, feling heartbeat at the neck, even shortness of breath, they all are symptoms I experience each now and then. Obviously, since I know they are related to heart issues and my grandmother died from heart attack after suffering at least two undetected infarts before the three that killed her at hospital.

So, as I know that she suffered those symptoms, my brain uses them to display stress, even as my electrocardiograms are perfect and there’s no physical cause to my heart rate at rest being 80 bpm… it’s just stress, anxiety, from being alive without desiring it. A collateral of depression and maybe ADHA, even if depression is controlled.

Worst case? I might have real heart issues and might die from them unexpectedly. Heh. Tough luck if it happens. But I know it’s just anxiety.

3 Likes

And now i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: transformer toys are more than you thought!

4 Likes

Right…
Maybe you did have normal chest pain, and , due to anxiety, caused it to aggravate to the point of nearly puncturing your internal organs, and then realized that it was too much stress to solve the problem and decided not to do it anymore since it would not solve the problem.
If that is not what started the chest pain to begin with…
Chest pains are normal.

Stress can be much worst, in fact, if you concentrate enough to cause yourself enough stress internally, inside of your own physical body and physical system, the mental energies which can be created by creating internal physical stress into your own organ can make you die or burst internal vessels such as arteries, and die from it.

The other effect of the physical results of the stress is not the problem that causes the death, but a reaction useful to detect what happened.

…heartburn are caused by acid in the stomach and , usually, some forms of ulcer problem which may or may not heal, depending…

Also, fear of fear is not good, making money from creating false fears in courts is not good, and it will invariably lead to more serious conflicts, most likely resulting in death, and fear of death and fear of ill health also are not good for your health.

The only fear that is good is not the fear of fear itself, but fear in God.
In other words, it’s not good to paranoï and not have enough fear, when fear and due fear is due.
Everything in good moderation is much better, and everything in good control is also better , and it is also possible that everything in good control is easier to control , and easier to use to adapt to change.

How do we know the Milky Way is a spiral? | The Story of the Milky Way

5,635 views ; 802 Thumbs Up (14.23% of views) , 4 Thumbs down (0.498% of Thumbs Up)
Dr. Becky
Published on Jun 12, 2019

2 Likes
5 Likes

good

How Much Radiation Do You Get By Going to Mars and Living There?

4,545 views ; 500 Thumbs Up (11% of views) , 4 Thumbs down (0.08% of Thumbs Up)
Anton Petrov

How Much Radiation Would You Get By Going to the Moon?

24,120 views ; 1.6K Thumbs Up (6.6% of views) , 36 Thumbs down (2.25% of Thumbs Up)
Anton Petrov

Should we put telescopes on Mars? | Subscriber Q&A

30,530 views ; 1.9K Thumbs Up , 36 Thumbs down
Dr. Becky
Published on Feb 20, 2019

HASSELL + EOC presents MARS HABITAT

717,822 views ; 30K Thumbs Up (4.1% of views) , 725 Thumbs down (2.41% of Thumbs Up)
HASSELL
Published on Mar 12, 2019

3 Likes
5 Likes

Ok. I had an electrocardiogram and gave blood for blood tests (yes,multiple). The results are “perfectly fine” says the doctor. Maybe Yiole is right. But my venerable pop says it could be because of not sitting straight. Or it could be from stress as Yiole said. I’m shedding my hair like a tree sheds its leaves during autumn. Soon I’ll go bald if I don’t stop this undetected,stealthy stress. :man_shrugging:

Soon I’ll be like this:

instead of this:

If I manage to keep the beard and moustache intact I’ll hopefully be cool like John Travolta:
https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_600/https://www.instylejackets.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/John-Travolta-Charlie-Wax-From-Paris-With-Love-Jacket.jpg
:joy:

5 Likes

No problem there, just trust all the doctors money to Yiole to go and take a course and it will solve all the stress problem and you can have as much stress as possible or as you want from her.
You can bet on it!

2 Likes

Below is a page that explains the mechanics of metaphysics:
https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

3 Likes

Beddy time for me here… I’m very sleepy so let’s hope i’ll sleep fast. Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

America’s Got Talent
Published on 11 Jun 2019
Little known fact, one of my step-brother had leukemia and died from it around 9 years old.
He was extremely smart and didn’t go to school, due to the multiple tests that he went through.

https://www.med.uottawa.ca/procedures/lp/

Ponction lombaire

12,905 views ; 11 Thumbs Up (0.085% of views) , 3 Thumbs down (27.27% of Thumbs Up)
irta9iii
Published on Oct 22, 2012

Facebook stock plunges after report says Zuckerberg knew about privacy issues

67,697 views ; 1.1K Thumbs Up (1.62% of views) , 58 Thumbs down (1.62% of Thumbs Up)
Fox Business

This Planet is Remarkably Similar to Earth In Many Ways, But One

7.1K views * 2 hours ago
7,254 views ; 796 Thumbs Up (10.96% of views) , 8 Thumbs down (0.73% of Thumbs Up)
Anton Petrov
Published on Jun 13, 2019

417 views * 6 hours ago
470 views ; 44 Thumbs Up (9.36% of views) , 1 Thumbs down (2.27% of Thumbs Up)
VideoFromSpace

Ancient Aliens: The Hollow Earth Theory (Season 10) | History

#AncientAliens
782,354 views ; 9.4K Thumbs Up , 874 Thumbs down
HISTORY
Published on May 6, 2019

SciShow Space

Flammable Maths
Published on May 24, 2019

Baffling Ancient Anomaly…Everyone Is Struggling To Comprehend This Discovery!

132,972 views ; 2.1K Thumbs Up (1.57% of views) , 192 Thumbs down (9.14% of Thumbs Up)
Zohar StarGate Ancient Discoveries

3 Likes

ThinkGeek

Ref: ThinkGeek Closes Site, Moves in With GameStop - Slashdot.

… and geek merchandise marches on.

4 Likes

Göbekli Tepe is actually 50.000 years old. There are undug layers under it. Just like at Giza pyramids and Sphinx in Egypt.

They have yet to find the entrance to the Hall of Records under the paw of Sphinx.

4 Likes

Very good.

• Just because humans were after dinosaurs doesn’t mean that other acts of God didn’t happen after, which would be enough to wipe humans and other life forms on earth.

act of God

phrase of act

1. an instance of uncontrollable natural forces in operation (often used in insurance claims).

Act of God

Image result for Act of god

Description

In legal usage throughout the English-speaking world, an act of God is a natural hazard outside human control, such as an earthquake or tsunami, for which no person can be held responsible. An act of God may amount to an exception to liability in contracts; or it may be an “insured peril” in an insurance policy.Wikipedia

Act of God

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

For other uses, see Act of God (disambiguation).

This tornado damage to an Illinoishome could be considered an “act of God” for insurance purposes in the United States, if the insurance policy did not specifically account for tornadoes.[ citation needed ]

In legal usage throughout the English-speaking world, an act of God [1] is a natural hazardoutside human control, such as an earthquake or tsunami, for which no person can be held responsible. An act of God may amount to an exception to liability in contracts (as under the Hague–Visby Rules);[2] or it may be an “insured peril” in an insurance policy.[3]

By contrast, other extraordinary man-made or political events are deemed force majeure .[4]

2 Likes

How Apollo Astronauts Didn’t Get Lost Going to the Moon
45K views * 1 day ago
45,031 views ; 3.6K Thumbs Up , 66 Thumbs down
Vintage Space

Yeah, 1 day ago really?
I thought this was an old video from last year or 2 years ago or 3 years ago…
Is it 5 years ago already?

roughrider119
Published on Jul 21, 2010

4.6K views * 2 hours ago
5,560 views ; 531 Thumbs Up (9.55% of views) , 26 Thumbs down (4.89% of Thumbs Up)
Zohar StarGate Ancient Discoveries
Published on Jun 14, 2019

Additionally, those images in the beginning of the video, from the book on Aztecs, they look very like the Vonage script style of images and colors, if not from the same methods or authors, or , groups of authors…

Space Videos
3 Likes

Today i’m having a terible headache for all evening until now… will take a painkille because it hruts so bad I won’t be able to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: welcome aboard Air Apocalypse flight HL 666!

4 Likes

The boss of a mining company is trying to decide which of his 3 sons to promote, so he gives them a test…

He sits them all down and tells them: "There is bound to come a time in this company when you will hit a sudden economic crisis. When these times come you must know how to cut down on expenses and do the best you can with what budget you have. " He then proceeds to give them each 1000 dollars, and tells them that he will come back to the mine in a week, and see which of them have been able to move the most ore with the money they were given.

He returns after one week to check up on them, and approaches his oldest son.
“How much digging have you been able to do?” He asks
“3 tons of ore, father. I used 300 dollars to buy a broken digger, I then used my business contacts to find a mechanic willing to fix it for just 200 dollars if I gave his 5 kids a job. The youth is so desperate for a job this day, they will do 12 hour shifts even for an internship, and I only had to pay them 100 dollars each for a week of work”

The father pats his son proudly on the shoulder before moving on to his middle child, asking him how much mining he had been able to do as well.

“10 tons of ore, father. I used 100 dollars to run a local ad in the newspaper asking for workers, then took in 75 undocumented immigrants who all brought their own tools and shovels. They’re all so afraid of being taken by immigration that they’re willing to work for half minimum wage.”

The father looks skeptically at his son for a while, but notices the massive piles of ore the workers are carrying out, and gives him a nod before carrying on to his youngest son.

“How much mining have you been able to do?” Asks the father
“35 tons, dad, but I didn’t use any of the budget.”
The father looks at him in awe, his jaw dropping “How were you able to move 35 tons of ore for free!?”

“I invited a bunch of conspiracy theorists. They just keep digging deeper and deeper thinking they’re going to find something, and every time I tell them to take a break they accuse me of trying to withhold the truth from them!”

Good night lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes