The like and get likes thread II

Yes, imaginary, most people live above the arctic circle, or antarctic rather.
The arctic circle is North, and that is not in Antarctica.
There are Inuit living there, or Eskimos.
One of my friend lived and worked there in the 1980s.
It’s the most North city on earth (or village).
It’s an outpost actually, and it has changed over the years.
It’s now a meteorology station, still scientific though.

3 Likes

I said if antarctica wasn’t easy i’d choose the arctic circle. I know the difference between N and S or Up and down? Above the arctic circle?

5 Likes

Yeah, well, that’s it.
I’d invest to go South.
I’m also busy getting married due to delays attempted to be caused against me for it, and I am also busy gathering evidence of it, and how they try to hold me liable for delays for it even though it’s not my fault, and other forms of coercion and attacks.

Not all humans are friendly.

Just because they want my death and make me damage target they want, doesn’t mean that I don’t have a duty to protect my family from those delays and discern their diversion.

It sure is more than enough for me to do research for it since I may die otherwise.

Edit:
So bad in fact, they try to make me seem as if threatening them, or damaging them, even though my work is to benefit society, to cover up the damage they try to cause me and want me to be liable of as if I’d be bringing it onto me, and refuse to even accept communication of it, and then think it’s right to associate with them after that… Like if I couldn’t do anything better, no matter what I did.
They also can’t have a normal conversation without continuously interrupting and interfering, so , all the work has to be copyright registered for research and science, since they try to justify to interfere against any kind of benefit which they see as a threat, since they try to justify the work as damaging to society even though it is not and they prefer gamble on it.

4 Likes

That makes sense.

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Demographics

Canada 2016 Census [1]

• Population (2016): 62
  • Population change (2011-2016): 1,140.0%
  • Private dwellings: 21
  • Area: 988,299.55 km2 (381,584.59 sq mi)
  • Density: 0.0001/km2 (0.0002/sq mi)

Note:
That leaves plenty of space to store ■■■■ loads of salt, in case you need it for future uses.

Following negotiations between the American and Canadian governments, a group of five weather stations were established, known as the Joint Arctic Weather Stations (JAWS). On the Canadian side, the stations were to be operated by the Department of Transport.

Such as, as if…
Public Works.
Supply and Services.

4 Likes

So they just announced launch date for Cyberpunk 2077 and released a new trailer featuring Keanu Reeves.

I still think it’s gonna be running on rails, heavily zoned and with little chance of free roaming. There’s too much detail for a truly open world. Fans better hope there’s a solid game left after the hype blows in their face… :thinking:

5 Likes

Let’s hope that it is not another “Duke Nukem Forever”.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Oh, probably it will deliver, but it won’t be “GTA meets Cyberpunk 2020”. Something has been tingling my spider sense since they showed the first gameplay video and although I can’t put my finger on it, I hink that they’re hiding that it will not be a full scale open world but just a series of interactable hubs with missions encapsulated in one-way dungeons.

Anyway, I’m off to bed for today. Nighties lovelies!

Also: using high tech neuronal netwowks with deep learning to detect trash bags on the streets? Wow, talk about 1st world meets 3rd world…

4 Likes

Now I know this will be great and live up to the hype.

4 Likes

Strange Lunar Lights That Confused NASA May Soon Be Explained By New Telescope

40,930 views ; 2.2K Thumbs Up (5.37% of views) , 89 Thumbs down (4.04% of Thumbs Up)
Anton Petrov
Published on Jun 9, 2019

An Incredible New Image of Our Own Black Hole’s Accretion Disk

6.4K views * New
7,013 views ; 988 Thumbs Up (14% of views) , 9 Thumbs down 0.91% of Thumbs Up)
Anton Petrov
Published on Jun 10, 2019

3 Likes

Ref(Slashdot): Boeing Wanted To Wait Three Years To Fix Safety Alert on 737 Max
Top Voting Machine Maker Reverses Position on Election Security, Promises Paper Ballots
Are Amazon’s ‘Ring’ Doorbells Creating A Massive Police Surveillance Network?

4 Likes

I just finished watching Chernobyl. Will need to re-watch episode 4 because it was an overload and a sigle watch isn’t enough. All in all it’s a very solid series. And it’s amazing how authentic looks everything with all the Soviet trinkets and gadgets and furniture and everything.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: congratulations! You’ve been selected for time travel!

4 Likes

Tesla will be the new ACME and Elon Musk will be the new Howard Hughes at this rate. :thinking:

5 Likes

That is false, however, I will apply at Google and Apple this week.
Good News, Bad News…
The Good News is that I am offered to get $60,000 a year, which is $30,000 less than plumber, or 30% less, although it was higher than plumber before, so probably over $60,000 or $90,000 for a psychology job, even before getting admitted in medical school to practice.

The Bad News is that the reason they don’t pay me for trade is due to psychological warfare, which the psychology degree and course does indeed have the possibility to specialize in and for, and allow me to get in the course without being admitted in medical school due to the psychological warfare, whether from plumber or other form of plumbing.

Either way, I get 3 times my current wages from it, so yes, I will go for it.

Also, if you wonder why, it’s in court, and there would be obstruction as there was, and even my lawyer misrepresented me as if I would be the one obstructing justice even though they were endangering my life and so was he, and I had to report them to judicial council, and the military police due to psychological warfare, which they confirmed with me , they were liable of, including the forms of plumbing they were actually being serviced for and duly charged for.

ok, ok, edit:
Also , for those who want to terraform the moon with 4 Hyperloop highs of under surface lunar installation full of robot parkings to store robots and robot parking attendants and so on, such as design and implement launch systems, for space system from terrestrial source to be working there, without extra launch costs, which also leave more lunch in your fridge, 4 Hyperloops high is 4 levels stacked high, with level levels to reach the other level below, or, an elevator that does the 4 levels in one shot, etc…

Edit 2, after reading more of the 2nd Elon post up there :

Robot cars also work good on the moon to haul robots and moon mining.

Plus Edit 3, why not:
It can always be good to have transferable skills which can be transferred on the Moon, and work better there, and be transferred on Mars, and also work better there too, over time.

Edit plus 4:
Unless you forget to use your transferable EVE Online or other gaming skills of course, in which case you may be SOE or working for SOE.
In any case…

Edit 5:
So, the question is, how much battery can you mine on the moon before transferring the moon mining to Mars? Or after?
Whichever the case may be…

Edit 6:
As for the college degree and trade skills, that is not to say that College degree or university do pay more.
In fact, I can get 2 degree and 1 master and still get nothing.
Some war cut income such as economic warfare and boycott which is what it’s for.
They do that in EVE too!
Even if they try to make it seem like if it is not related, so to make it more related and seem disassociated.

3 Likes

“Mom, do you love brother better than me?” “Why? Both you and my champ are the same to me!”

4 Likes

There are 45 unread and 117 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Out Of Pod Experience

Yes, and the Moon and Mars are not only a good source of gravitational energy, but that energy can also be tapped into , like a universal energy source, to transfer that universal energy source into electricity and electrical power, to be transferred into electronic power and energy and current for processing of data and analysis of power source of energy and of gravitational systems and how they can be combined for efficiency.

Yes, and both the Moon and Mars can be used as a battery.
It should be much safer than nuclear energy until the security issue from the risk can be better handled.

There is no doubt that nuclear fusion will create gravity well, which, in essence, is the definition of fusion, and how the gravity of the fusion will generate fusion, and fuse the mass to be fused with gravity and fusion reaction together.
However, fusion on a small scale generates only 4 times more energy than fission power, which is not negligible and a great if not the greatest advantage.
Furthermore, fusion on a small scale would generate small gravity well which are very likely small enough not to generate too much gravity well which would be hard to control.
It would definitely be a good step towards travel in space time which can affected with greater astronomical forces and dimension which limits the speed of light.
In other words, the space in which the light travel, and, the fusion travel, can be more in tune with greater astronomical forces which pushes space apart from a center, or pushing source of movement, faster than the speed of light, even though if that force is not exponentially faster than the original speed of light itself.
The reasons those space system are moving apart from one another faster than the speed of light itself is due to other astronomical factor on a greater scale and dimension than the inner parts which composes the light.
That space, moves, light, mass, and other forces, together along with it, in a gravitational system, and space movement system.

Black holes can be moving, which keeps the light inside of that movement energy.
That movement line is moving more into itself, but nonetheless, it can be the same kind of force which pushes the systems in which those black holes are in, apart away , faster than the speed of light, on the extreme of those space scale, at the farthest distant points of the universe, which is also is affecting space and what moves in space, such as the speed of light being a measure of movement in space, and that movement in space being related to how space moves into a black hole, and related to how light moves into , or does not move into, hence, does not escape, since it cannot enter into it, systems which moves away faster than the speed of light.

Such as , when astronomers say, we may never see some of the older systems which are further away, however, what we see if farther in the past, and not the future.
Those systems can become invisible to us in the future due to the distance being greater than the speed of light can reach over time, since it’s moving away faster away than the fastest movement speed towards us, can reach.

Those minimum and maximum limits are important to analyse how the systems function, or, not (such as in, to analyse and find out how the systems do not function due to those limits of possibility, unless of course those cases are encountered by other events and exceptions) .

It is what is seen from the past, and the origin of time, which time, is only part of the system, as time itself it bend and the systems forces and movement in space, and space itself is measured in other methods and forms and forces than times only, and the times change, and the measurement for that time change also change.

2 Likes

runaway

5 Likes

A pirate goes to the doctor and say, “I have moles on me back aaarrrghh.”

The doctor: “It’s ok, they’re benign.”

Pirate: “Count again, I think there be ten!”

3 Likes

Space Engine - Seamlessly Explore The Entire Universe

98,339 views ; 4.3K Thumbs Up (4.3% of views) , 61 Thumbs down (1.41% of Thumbs Up)
Scott Manley
Published on Jun 11, 2019

The only way you can see light moving faster than the speed of light, is when the light moves at the speed of light (except 75% of the speed of light in water) , when the space (or system) in which the light moves, is actually moving faster than the speed of light, and the space which is moving, is moving towards us, and not away from us, or not from the past, or into the current time that we are now in…

If you try to accelerate light to faster than the speed of light with systems, it wouldn’t work, because the system is the one that has to to go faster, not the light itself, because the light system in itself would change into other form then light , if faster than the speed of light, because it would become space (as if the space was faster, but not the light).

Right, if the speed of light moves into space at a maximum fastest speed, there is a very good chance that the track on which the light races would have been there in place before the light starts to race on it, and also arrives there faster than that too!

Additionally, if the light reaches some place where there is no space for the light to go into, then, where is it?

The Future of Jupiter, Saturn and Their Moons When the Sun Expands

41,458 views ; 2.2K Thumbs Up , 33 Thumbs down
Anton Petrov
Published on May 20, 2019

3 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll have an electrocardiogram of my heart. I’ve been having chest pains. Let’s see what is the cause.

4 Likes