The like and get likes thread II

4 Likes

Fermilab
Published on Jun 19, 2019

PBS Space Time
Published on Mar 23, 2016

Coming Home From Space? What to Pack

1.9K views * 18 hours ago
1,923 views (average 106.83 views per hours ; average 1.78 views per minutes)
147 Thumbs Up (7.64 % of views), 4 Thumbs down (2.72% of Thumbs Up)
VideoFromSpace

Exoplanets Discovered In Habitable Zone of Teegarden’s Star - ‘Only 12.5 Light Years Away’

73K views * 17 hours ago
73,038 views (average 4,296 views per hours ; average 71.605 views per minutes)
3.9K (5.339% of views) ; 29 (0.74% of Thumbs Up)
Scott Manley

Dr. Becky

739K views * 1 week ago
Vasilisa Lukashevich
Published on Jun 6, 2019

Zohar StarGate Ancient Discoveries

We Just Discovered 2 Earth Like Planets In Nearby Teegarden Star

2.6K Thumbs Up ; 40 Thumbs down
Anton Petrov

How the Universe Works
Premiered Jun 3, 2019

VideoFromSpace
Published on Sep 6, 2011

NASA
Published on Jul 16, 2014
3 Likes

ISD Buldath is such a party-pooper, he closed the Closed thread! :unamused:

5 Likes

Happy First Year Anniversary of joining the forums.!
Maybe you can’t have your own cake, but you have to eat it!

4 Likes

Happy happy day to you guys. :crazy_face:

4 Likes
3 Likes

There’s a lot of cakedays today, guess it’s the second anniversary of this discourshit abomination as shown by all the Day One junkies…

♪ Happy birthday to you, happy birthay to me, happy birthday everybody, and you’re still discourshit! ♫

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep. It’s been the nth horrible day at WoWs. I’ve uninstalled it for the nth time. And probably on the next days I’ll be facing such void in my leisure time that I will install it back and start over again.

But I wouldn’t call in an addiction. Not more than the thousand barriers that keep me afloat, away from the pit in the center of my soul. The pit that takes the place where most people have their will to live. Being near it is positively horrible. And if you fall into it, you’ll kill yourself. It’s not a pretty place, the pit.

That’s why you miss the little things that keep you interested, locked into them, for another day. Death is the final reward… but not today!

Nighties, lovelies.

Also: some people really have a talent for Legos… :grin:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ok…enough internet for me today. :scream:

It’s 1:36 AM here and I was just about to go to sleep. I may look at the link tomorrow…if I can handle it.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

EDIT: The video is less scary than I think. Phew! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Blastoff! Ariane 5 Rocket Launches AT&T and Eutelsat Satellites

392 views * 1 hour ago
413 views (average 6.83 views per minutes)
47 Thumbs Up (11.38% of views) , 0 Thumbs down (0% of Thumbs Up and/or 0% of views)
VideoFromSpace
Published on Jun 20, 2019

Unexplained Ancient Ruins That Remain in the Depths of the Ocean

Published on Jun 3, 2019

3 Likes

I need a new purpose in my life.
Timezone lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

How to not die of laughter too fast, and still live to tell about it (before).

Apollo Houston
Published on Oct 15, 2013

Facts in Motion
Published on Apr 15, 2019
Molecules of atoms give a better idea for size…

Downtown Success
Published on Mar 24, 2019
5. Practice dichotomy of control (contrast in 2 points,
A dichotomy is a partition of a whole into two parts. In other words, this couple of parts must be jointly exhaustive: everything must belong to one part or the other, and mutually exclusive: nothing can belong simultaneously to both parts. Such a partition is also frequently called a bipartition, such as , the thinking and practical motor skills parts of the brain).

1. Ignore naysayers
    Whenever you set yourself a goal for determination (or control) naysayer will interfere against that control, in 5. above, so as to gain control over you and reap the benefit from forfeiture of your work over to them, and try to justify the forfeiture in courts, by making false accusation, and harass with false faults, which they try to create, and will try to hide their own doing and bad intentions, to make themselves seem good no matter how bad they are, or , through war, in forfeiture through spoils of war.

2. Honestly review your day
    Don’t lie to yourself and be dishonest in the truth to yourself.

Self-discipline equals self-control, and it takes great control of oneself, and great discipline to be able to save others life, through understanding, while avoiding misunderstanding, and ending up killing them with claims of inability to help them, by twisting the facts and interfering with their own self-control.
You can’t be a brain surgeon to save someone’s life if you don’t do it right.
It would cause them brain damage and would kill them.
Even worst, if you tried to do it without a license and failed, you’d inevitably and eventually be held responsible for trying without a license.

Totally Beyond Comprehension Discovery…They Found Something Else in the Cave!

385 views * 12 minutes ago (average 32.08 views per minutes)
406 views ( average 33.83 views per minutes , average 0.56 views per seconds )
59 Thumbs Up ( 14% of views ) , 3 Thumbs down ( 5.08% of Thumbs Up )
Published on Jun 21, 2019

Graveyard Orbits Where Old Satellites Are Forgotten

2.6K views * 21 minutes ago
2,680 views (average 127.61 per minutes , average 2.12 per seconds)
271 Thumbs Up ( 10.11% of views ) , 0 Thumbs down ( 0% of views and 0% of Thumbs Up )
Scott Manley
Published on Jun 21, 2019

Improbable Discoveries That Have EVERYONE Scratching Their Heads In Amazement!

Published on Jun 8, 2019

Anton Petrov
Published on Apr 16, 2019

PBS Space Time
Published on Mar 4, 2015

PBS Space Time
Published on Nov 18, 2015

5 Likes

Relax, take it easy.

3 Likes

Beddy time for me… with any luck, tomorrow I’ll cut my hair before going to work. Temperatures are on the rise and my hair is long enough to be annoying (and warm).

Nighties lovelies!

Also: so you think your custom BBQ is cool, huh?

BOOM, HEADSHOT!

3 Likes

It is not only fancy, it is also secure. The engine’s legs are screwed down into the floor. Sadly, I can’t see how it is done because VPNs and Imgur is banned&blocked in my country. Not cool, BTK. NOT COOL! :no_good_man:

Good night, Yiole.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

'Lo OOPEers,
I used to love the arcade game Lunar Lander. Only members of POD* like me would remember it. It was exactly what is sounds like-- about trying to land a module among the mountains of the Moon, without splashing the thing. With counter-intuitive physics. No atmospheric resistance and low-G physics. It would let you go autopilot to brake and instantly give your lander an upright orientation. But at the cost of drastic fuel depletion. You’ve only got a little fuel, and if you run out, you have no controls, you splash into a mountain. One of the three tries for your coin gone. Coin-op arcade game intense, but with this kind of cerebral strange physics thing right beside the twitch action. Apparently Atari lets people can play for free now, here’s a link: https://my.ign.com/atari/lunar-lander

*Players Older than Dirt

5 Likes

I have no clue who these people are.

5 Likes

Ditto. Only Steve Ronuken rings a bell. Mike Azariah didn’t made the cut but oh whatever. It’s not as if I was to play EVE. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

When Trash Talking Michael Jordan Goes VERY Wrong…

2.7M views * 1 month ago
33K Thumbs Up , 2.2K Thumbs down
JxmyHighroller
Published on Apr 26, 2019

2 Likes