The like and get likes thread II

Googled:
princess zelda

Returned:
Princess Zelda

Fictional character

Description

Princess Zelda is the titular character in Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda video game series. She was created by Shigeru Miyamoto and introduced in the original 1986 game The Legend of Zelda.Wikipedia

Fictional universe: Universe of The Legend of Zelda

Significant other: Link

compared to :
Zelda
The Legend of Zelda is a fantasy action-adventure video game franchise created by Japanese game designers Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka. It is primarily developed and published by Nintendo, although some portable installments and re-releases have been outsourced to Capcom, Vanpool, and Grezzo. Wikipedia

First release: The Legend of Zelda; February 21, 1986

Latest release: Cadence of Hyrule; June 13, 2019

Hence, the 2nd, is Link, not Zelda.
Link also has a 6 foot tall statue which you could have won, along with a Nintendo Wii shirt, at an event in Toronto, over 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Time to go to bed. So I say: nighties lovelies!

Also: Super Mario Bros + battle royale. What could go wrong…?

http://www.infernoplus.com/royale/#main

4 Likes

I tried it out and it was relaxing. I feel at peace.

Good night, lovelies! :heart:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Ah, that old video. One of the virst fake memes, where the kid was actign in heavy-handed parody but was taken seriously (he’s “playing” without even touching the keyboard or moving the mouse).

Funny thing, he’s just like a calmer version of me in a normal WoWs session. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah, what’s with that silly people living in a place named like a shop? What’s be next, Canada will turn to be some stupid country?

3 Likes

We lost the election again. LOL! :rofl:

3 Likes

Our Amazing Future is here!

Ref: Le Show - Harry Shearer

4 Likes

Did the video on the bottom say “Monsanto”? Is it that same notorious Monsanto? :astonished:

4 Likes

That’s because you don’t democracy properly!

He was the official candidate of the government party, but he turned to have dangerous ideas and so he was quickly dismissed as a factor in the election.

4 Likes

Pro tip: when your instructional videos for your products look like a parody, it’s probably time to turn off your product line for 8 seconds. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Hamlet once said:

…nothing is really good or bad in itself—it’s all what a person thinks about it.

Act 2, Scene 2, Page 11

I’m watching When Harry Met Sally. I hope it is a good film. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Time to go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: savage revenge!

5 Likes

So I’ve read a news short about how some students in New York forced a textbook publisher to change a mistake in a Maths books.

The “mistake” was stating that Columbus first landed in America in 1492. The students fought over this being incorrect since Columbus never landed in America, he landed in some Caribbean islands which are not the United States thus Columbus never landed in “America” according to them underage shitbags.

Mind you, the students got what they wanted and the book will be corrected to state that Columbus didn’t land in “America” but “the Caribbean” because… whatever.

And they are being complimented for their bravery and success to force a mistake into a text book. I just wonder why their teacher didn’t correct their little arrogant self-entiled jingoistic shitminds stating that “America” is the whole bloody continent and not just the stretch of land of the obese armed paranoids.

5 Likes

118K views * 2 days ago
Aperture
Published on Jun 21, 2019

3.5M views * 1 year ago
NBA
Published on Mar 23, 2018

The “Why” At The End Of Everything - Richard Feynman

7,818 views ; 466 Thumbs Up , 9 Thumbs down
Pursuit of Wonder
Published on Mar 19, 2019

129K views * 23 hours ago
Scott Manley
Published on Jun 23, 2019

SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy Is Launching One of its Most Complex Missions Yet

57K views * 5 hours ago
Seeker
Published on Jun 24, 2019

3 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Boeing has to use the employee parking lot too to park their planes.

6 Likes

Heh, that picture made me smile… :grin:

It’s a disgraceful situation for Boeing but going to park your SUV or truck or a van and meet those winged beasts right by your usual spot seem so cool! And imagine tractoring them in there (after making sure the bushes and other tall objects won’t hit the engines, AND there’s enough room for the landing gear at the entry…

Edit: the airplanes parked at the car lot are from Icelandair and TUI Fly; both companies have asked Boeing compensations for missing operations since their fleets are grounded. Maybe Boeing will charge them with parking fees? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Aaand, beddy time! Nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s been financed already so expect this thing to sell and become the next selfie nuisance maker!

(Because, you KNOW idiots will try to use it even if there’s other people around, as sure as death or taxes)

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes