The like and get likes thread II

Throw out all electronic devices and go live in the side of a mountain in the middle of nowhere.

6 Likes

I just heard that there was no summoning stones to dungeons instances during WoW Classic (yet).

3 Likes

Preferably like dwarves inside a cave halls in a mountain, where there is no WiFi signal and even gamma radiation will not bother anyone. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The smeltering heat inside the mountain though…

Did you mean: sweltering heat
No.

Restorers Try to Get Lunar Module Guidance Computer Up and Running | WSJ

31K views * 5 days ago
31,648 views • Published on Sep 11, 2019
Wall Street Journal
1.63M subscribers

3 Likes

Time to go to bed! I’ve been watching some more first season of Star trek: Enterprise, I like how everything is rough and primitive compared to the other series. And Captain Archer is strangely relatable although he doesn’t look like a spaceship captain at all.

Nighties loveleis!

Also: there’s a structure within my structure within my structure within my…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Some 20.8 million records, within 18GB of data, were exposed on an unsecured server located in Miami, Florida, which appears to be owned by an Ecuadorian company, according to the researchers.

Crazy… there was everything important for thiefs: bank account balance, salary, emails, adresses, cell phone numbers, employer, even marital status…

Also this:

Time to search for that cozy cave inside mountain.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Pride makes for a poor substitute of appropiate funding… then you might send spaceships into orbit with extra drills, accidentally rockets during launch and go around blowing nuclear missiles and biolabs like that was harmless.

And now i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: communication towers -everybody loves to have the tallest one!

We also have one in my city Barcelona. We just built it on a mountain so it could reach both the city and the towns behind the mountains. It’s a beautiful beast by Norman Foster:

4 Likes

What Does “Set SCE To AUX” Mean Anyway - Apollo 12’s Lightning Strike Explained

55,128 views • Published on Sep 17, 2019
Scott Manley
958K subscribers

3 Likes

“What a mighty erection” one could say.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

I had a stupid dream, I stopped to photograph the clouds that became very whirling, but then the backpack and a hat I had have been blown out by wind, so I had to chase them. I got my hat back, but the backpack was nowhere to seee, it was gone behind the bushes, across the street. There was a fence there also and some buildings, and trees.
So I went there searching for it and walked around, even going into some wilder areas, grasslands, and back again. At one of boxes with dogs some dog have bitten my hand at the end, fortunately I had mittens on my hands, so it didnt leave a mark. At the end I had no backpack and thought what now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also this.

5 Likes

Who said ASCII graphics cant do 3D?

http://asciicker.com/x13/ There is even mirroring effect by the water. :ok_hand:

I would have nothing against Dwarf Fortress hack and slash using that kind of graphics. :grinning:

5 Likes

Want To Explore Mars? Send Humans To The Moons Of Mars First: Phobos And Deimos

5.5K views * 4 hours ago
21,394 views • Published on Sep 17, 2019
Fraser Cain
248K subscribers

4 Likes

Leo! Oh I remember Tech TV

7 Likes

Time to go to bed. I suspect the Horatio faction is buggy… first time I played it, the solo quest ended abruptly for no reason. Now in my 6th game they’ve just lost the abbility to colonize any rocky planet because of whatever… :woman_shrugging:

Anyway, nighties lovelies!

Also: and again, a blackest than blackest black matherial…

It absorbs 99,995% of light. Vantablack is blindingly shiny compared to it, with just 99.95% absorption of light…

4 Likes

I planted some seeds and this…thing grew in their place. Wtf is thing?

5 Likes

TechTV ScreenSavers-July 2001

2,618 views • Published on Aug 9, 2011
19 Thumbs Up , 2 Thumbs down
DriveSavers Data Recovery
1.31K subscribers

4 Likes

I think its a small birch tree. Birch colonizes very fast even the worst soils. Some species are even growing behind the polar circle in small, dwarf form.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Looks like nuking Mars isnt the best idea:

6 Likes

level 43, I’m leveling 1 level per day and at this rate I’ll be 60 in 17 days.

Also UFOs are confirmed:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Terraforming a planet involve putting oxygen on it, and that takes many systems pumping it into the atmosphere, which has to be created from nothing, and involves making oxygen from chemical component.

4 Likes