The like and get likes thread II

But that ws not a concept, but footage from game. People may think its a concept tho, like with other screens from their presentation. They have it in the work phase still, not in the game, but pretty much finished.

There is also mission overhaul in the works, so the universe will be stronk with PvE.

I hope the animations will be polished too and those jerky motions gone. Because that is only thing that is offputing me.

5 Likes

Destiny 2 is free to play on Steam, have super nice graphics and shooting feels nice. I think I will explore it even if for the sights. :star_struck:

4 Likes

I can’t play EVE on my newly formatted computer. I installed Steam, then installed EVE from my game library. I even installed the latest .NET Framework from Ninite. When I try to launch the launcher by clicking “Play”, the button quickly returns to normal state and nothing happens. When I try to launch the launcher through the launcher, it launches but my Steam account info is not preset which means I can’t log in.

EVE won’t start…can’t figure out why.

3 Likes

I have eve separately from steam, it isnt in my library. People say it is worse than launcher, and launcher itself sometimes can cause problems also…

4 Likes

I couldn’t find anything similar to my issue in the sub-forums for support. I’ll have to travel 20 km everyday to my other PC just to log into EVE, then.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Maybe its only problem with authorization, check email maybe.

4 Likes

CCP usually fixes that in matter of 3 days or so.

5 Likes

I’m going to bed earlier again, I think i’m still getting used to my meds and I feel very low in energy and stamina. Facing last week of holidays I hope it improves before I start working again, becasue I am waking horribly late every day…

5 Likes

I think its so slow because there is so hot and humid so they dont want to sweat.

5 Likes

I get the same “0xc0000005” error when trying to install antivirus. I’ll take my PC back to the computer repair shop and make them find out what’s the issue.

5 Likes

All this technology that had to help human, and then human is lost. :thinking:

Probably was some patch that had to repair something, but broke something else…

One windows patch made EVE online unplayable for me because I constantly got socket closures. After uninstalling patch everything got back to normal.

4 Likes

That error code in Windows 10 usually is because of a memory conflict. It might be conflicting drivers, a corrupted registry entry or some kind of malware.

I get that error sometimes when WOWs sound system tries to page itself into a memory sector already paged by my soundcard driver, which probably shouldn’t be paging it.

5 Likes

Frankly, I don’t dare sharing this at the music thread. Introducing to you the Spanish band Baccara, queens of discotheque in the late 70s…

Dressed in black, Mayte Mateos and dressed in white Maria Mendiola, choregrapher and lead singer since she was the only one who spoke English.

They would go to Eurovision in behalf of Luxemburg in 1978 with this song:

As you may wonder, they were professional dancers before starting the project Baccara with a German producer.

5 Likes

I can’t run Malwarebytes anti-malware on the PC, gives the same error as I said above. Neither can I install antivirus. It means my PC is infected with malware. The question is from where and how did I get this malware? :thinking:

P.S.: I miss the Dusette girls and other old LAGL crew. Don’t you miss them too, guys?

4 Likes

Hmmm… might be a faulty RAM module then. Can you open the CPU and swap the RAM chips? Or if you only have one chip of RAM, remove it and install it again. If you don’t want to open the case, just unplug the computer for 2 minutes (unplug from the wall socket), that will completely wipe out the RAM and void all capacitors on the motherboard and will ensure a fresh start.

(I am assuming you have a licensed version of Windows 10, not a hacked copy)

And now I am going to bed. I too miss the old LAGL folks, but to be frank I am slowly forgetting about EVE Online. Life goes on and since the thing is gonna die around 2021, the sooner I stop caring about that old game I played some years ago, the better I will be. It’s been 11 years since I first played EVE Online and in a way it died for me in 2011. Everything CCP has been doing since Incarna and later Rubicon it’s been a stranger game, something I wouldn’t play. That’s EVE Online nowadays, a game I wouldn’t play even if I didn’t know of it. I’d rather play Eltie: Dangerous… for about as long as I played it. No walking in stations, no more E:D.

I still would buy an up to date WC: Privateer, though… even with 2D animated station screens.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: 3 apparently simple physics tricks explained

I got my guesses right both for the soda and the ice cube, albeit I was wrong on the reason for the ice cube. I had never seen the ring trick.

4 Likes

Thats some dedication or deep pockets, $1.4 M for a game character.

CCP, you must upgrade your avatar technology a bit, make WiS happen. So much $ going above the heads. :psyccp:

7 Likes

It twists my guts that a bunch of bytes gets so much money in a world where real people suffer by lack of money/funding. :face_vomiting:

i’m not a SJW nor anything remotely close to it, but, seriously… 1.4 million $ on a videogame avatar?

5 Likes

It didn’t work. I’ll take it to to computer repair shop tomorrow(today I couldn’t take it because I had other chores to do).

10 minutes ago I finished watching Joker. It was not my cup of tea, but I watched it to learn something from it.

6 Likes

Hope they will find out what’s going on… now I’m off to bed, horribly late. Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes
5 Likes