The like and get likes thread II

Stream Drive

1,702 views • Streamed live 13 minutes ago
1.7K views - Streamed 11 minutes ago
Thumbs Up 257, Thumbs down 8
apetor
859K subscribers

Filmed with Canon Legria HF G50, external microphone (Canon DM-100) and a tripod + Gopro Hero2. Edited in iMovie.

You can’t run test without using your data objectively.
It’s not about success or failure, it’s about using the result to integrate then in more meaningful ways.

If you succeed so many times, and , it’s over your success rate for the margin of error, you know something should have happened.

Just because everyone claims success and cause a global Pandemic with the largest shut down lockdown in history doesn’t mean that they are successful, and, that others, which they sought to forfeit test results of , and data from, are not more.

3 hours later:

Could a Rocket Fly Through Jupiter Since It’s a Gas Giant?

100,934 views • May 28, 2020
16 hours ago.
Ridddle
3.06M subscribers

There is apparently solid gas from pressure and , probably not temperature.
We can’t go through the sun for similar reasons.

What If We Dumped Our Trash On Jupiter?

91,556 views • May 21, 2020
91K views - 1 week ago
New

Newton’s quarantine notes that changed math forever

123,451 views • May 23, 2020
Tibees
378K subscribers

October 1666 Tract on Fluxions (Original) [Starts page 93/190. Demonstration on page 100]:

How funny, that’s when my ancestor went to America in 1666 and claimed Louisiana.

http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/NATP00100

3 Likes

The most geometrically simple car body on earth. :partying_face:

3 Likes

It’s more like an ‘n’ than a ‘T’ !

( For sketching purposes and , for sketching procedures , as in, process ).

3 Likes

Drifting made easy. :grin:

4 Likes

More opportunities to accidentally run over coworkers. :wink:

4 Likes
4 Likes

MEMES! F-15E STRIKE EAGLE (Mudhen) Memes | Fighter Pilot Friday

7,785 views • May 29, 2020
6.6K views - 3 hours ago
C.W. Lemoine
233K subscribers

@3:48 - … Your dad is like a murderer and a thief who eats people,
so, your dad is not really Christmas worthy.

Not to mention, may be evil.

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: he so fast!

4 Likes

He was really fast, even while wearing a suit.

Good night, Yiole.

4 Likes

If you ask me, in order to make (insane amounts of) gold, one needs to have a 100% speed mount to gather mining nodes in a zone at an hour where there are no players(competition) online. To do that, one needs an addon, which name I forgot, that shows all the nodes on the map and gather enough ore with 60% mount and hoard tons of ore in bank char. Those ores are sold on AH (auction house) through an AH addon, since there are no limits to how many auctions can be put on AH at a single given time and make gold for 100% mount and from there on make gold easier than actually producing and risking gold.

At least that is how I amassed my fortune back in vanilla.

EDIT:
Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

I use, GatherMate2-1.45.5 and
MapCoords_0.33

but, if you make money from MC (Molten Core), you can buy the Ore, instead of mining it.

If not, you can use, Wowhead Classic, to show the node.
However, it’s easier with the MapCoords AddOn, because, you can go over the nodes coordinates, as shown from the Wowhead Classic maps, or, add new nodes on that map.

In Winterspring,
50 , 43
52, 39
50, 16
67, 38
59, 67
and so on.

If you buy the Smelted Ore, you can use 2 professions, like Enchanting and/or Blacksmith and/or Engineering.
Also, I’m pretty sure there is a limit on how many Auctions you can have at a time per characters , out of the 10 characters per Servers.
It’s something around 3 to 5 pages of transactions, maybe more.
The longest times for those also is only 24 hours, so, everyday, no matter what.

You also have a limit on your mail, to 50 mail units with around 12 or so items or items stacks per each of those mails.
So, 500 for 10 characters.

In other words, if your mail is full, and your auction items come back, you may be overloaded and lose them if not careful.

The system can be rather unforgiving for items worth 100 gold and more.

Some of my characters gather from Skinning and, either Herbalism and Mining.

For Dwarf, it’s more complicated due to the Dwarf Treasure Finder, which doesn’t work with the Herbalism Nodes finder or Mining Ore Node finder, as, only one at a time can be used.
So, Enchanting , or, something else than those 2 Gathering Nodes profession can be better for them.
Even for Dwarf Hunter, it makes it harder because of the Humanoid or, Beast Finder , which can also only be used one at a time.

It’s simply not worth it to me due to other social issues, which, in MMOs , cannot be avoided, as the whole system is also related to that in and of itself .
I have to get that Social Science program, or, die without child, which may even happen now due to delays and attacks against my safety with diversions and so on.
I could not wish that to happen to my child even for all the money on earth over 1,000 times (like, from debt to their 5 to 7 next generations).

I have to test to donate to my Paypal account from another account, and, use a gift card to verify that the right amount will go to my Paypal account, and that, I can do it without sending money from my Paypal account to me same Paypal account.

There are obvious coding problems with it, but, due to my programming skills, I will be able to sort out the mess, and, hire other programmers to sort out the mess, and offer more services.

(Yes, it includes encryption.)

4 hours later:
Instead of faster, more powerful and smaller, and, making older systems obsolete, due to program size, minimum requirements of new systems , and maximum limits of older systems, AI devices should:

• be functioning with less resources and use systems running less than 1 Mbps, like 56 kbps.

• run data transmission system, as , some system do , like GPS.

• run smaller data byte size programs on less hardware with lower OS requirements, again , like GPSz, while I increasing security in quality and less on assets put in the wrong place, and try to forfeit evidence of that.

4 Likes

Now I know how to be invisible :female_detective:

4 Likes

Following the tradition of 3 out of its 5 predecessors, SpaceX’s Starship SN4 (6th by order of manufacturing) experienced a RUD (Rapid Unscheduled Disassemblement), this time after a static engine test…

Seriously, they’ve lost 4 out of 6 Starship… Rocketry is difficult, and more when stepping into uncharted territory.

4 Likes

EDIT:
This is Andrew Carnegie’s mancave by the way

4 Likes

1.3 million millionaires

Canada had 1.3 million millionaires in 2018 and that’s expected to rise by 54 per cent to nearly two million people by 2023, the Global Wealth Report 2018 said. ~ Oct 21, 2018

### The number of Canadian millionaires will jump by more than …
www.cbc.ca › news › business › millionaires-wealth-cre…

18.6 million millionaires

According to the report, the US has 18.6 million millionaires , highest in the world.

### Millionaire - Wikipedia

46.8 million millionaires

There are a total of 46.8 million millionaires worldwide , according to the report, and they collectively own approximately $158.3 trillion. ~ Oct 22, 2019

### Nearly half of the world’s entire wealth is in the hands of …

Catherine Thorbecke
By

Catherine Thorbecke
22 October 2019, 12:25 - * - 4 min read

The total amount of global wealth grew in 2019 to a total of $360 trillion, according to the Global Wealth Report published Monday from the Credit Suisse Research Institute.

Nearly half of that wealth – or 44% – lies in the hands of the world’s millionaires, the report noted.

More than 46 per cent of Canadians have wealth between $100,000 to $1 million, according to the report.

He also added the figures for millionaires was in U.S. dollar terms, and the global study used the IMF forecasted exchange rate, which expects the loonie to rise 11.4 per cent to 86.3 cents U.S. by 2023.

However, wealth in the country was more equally distributed in comparison to the U.S. The median wealth per adult in Canada was $106,340, compared with $61,670 in the U.S.

With that wealth, those people owe in average $15,000, or more.
That is not including bad debt, or, the attempts to put me in debt , while refusing to protect me, and pointing fingers at me while I am attacked from them, whether victimized or not, and lie that there would be some way to fix the problem they created, when they deliberately try to create the problem to not be possible to solve, and mislead into the non-sense that they try to be attributing the victims of their attacks with.

Number of Canadian millionaires climbs to 320,000

By Madhavi Acharya-Tom Yew Business Reporter
Wed., June 18, 2014 :clock12: 2 min. read

There are now approximately 320,000 high net-worth individuals in Canada — that’s people who have at least $1 million in financial assets, excluding their principal residence, the World Wealth Report said.

That’s about 1 per cent of Canada’s population of 35 million. Their collective wealth is estimated at $979 billion.

By Donovan Vincent Housing Reporter

Thu., Feb. 6, 2014 :clock12: 4 min. read

3 Likes

Speaking of abundance of wealth…
I’d love to have a net connection like this:

and

A PC like this:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

A MAGNETAR, THE MOST DANGEROUS MAGNET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH THE DIAMETRE OF 15 KM?

201,323 views • Apr 27, 2020
Kosmo
4.67K subscribers

15 km wide, yet, heavier than our sun.

Nebula-75 – EPISODE 4 (A New For 2020 Supermarionation Series)

Century 21 Films

2.8K views - 4 hours ago
3,464 views • Premiered 8 hours ago

Tour from Space: Inside the SpaceX Crew Dragon Spacecraft on Its Way to the Space Station

1,063,989 views • May 30, 2020
148K views - 1 hour ago
NASA

In this video, NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley take viewers on a tour of the SpaceX Crew Dragon spacecraft that will take them on a 19-hour-journey to their new home in orbit.

The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket and Crew Dragon spacecraft successfully launched from Kennedy Space Center’s historic Launch Pad 39A at 3:22 p.m. EDT on May 30 with the astronauts aboard for a mission to the orbiting laboratory. Crew Dragon will perform a series of phasing maneuvers to gradually approach and autonomously dock with the International Space Station on Sunday, May 31, at approximately 10:29 a.m. EDT.

Learn more about the mission by visiting https://www.nasa.gov/launchamerica

Coverage of NASA & SpaceX’s Launch with Reds Rhetoric & Astronomy Live Providing Tracking Cameras

61,197 views • Streamed live from 9 hours ago to 10 hours ago
Scott Manley
1.06M subscribers

5 hours later @ 07:37:

This is what a pure mathematics exam looks like at university

1,316,576 views • Feb 17, 2018
Tibees
381K subscribers

17 hours later:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1265359332620644352

SpaceX’s Dragon capsule arrives at International Space Station

NASA astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken successfully docked with the ISS aboard SpaceX’s Crew Dragon. The historic flight marked the first-ever crewed space launch by a private company, and is the first crewed NASA launch from US soil since 2011.

4 Likes

Eye-catching advances in some AI fields are not real - AAAS

Ref:
Tunguska Meteor That Blasted Millions of Trees in 1908 Might Have Returned To Space - Slashdot.
Eye-Catching Advances in Some AI Fields Are Not Real - Slashdot.

3 Likes

Hunting Heisenberg: Capturing Germany’s Atomic Secrets

393,557 views • Jun 25, 2019
Mark Felton Productions
717K subscribers

Occupying Japan 1945 - The First Uncertain Days of Peace

780,333 views • Sep 11, 2019

4 Likes

Guess I’ll go to sleep earlier than usual, last night I had a very bad night. I think I dreamed, but I’m kind of fuzzy on whether I dreamed last night, or last night I remembered dreaming the night before… my sleep is getting uneasier as time goes by and I still don’t get the Government pay that should substitute my salary as I’m on a temporary leave along with, huh, 3 million spaniards who haven’t lost our job but aren’t working nor getting the Governnemt pay… leave started Mach 15, papers filed April 10th, approved april 17th and here we are, May 31st and haven’t seen a single euro yet. Even not thinking about it, I’m highly stressed and my sleep suffers… as if hadn’t enough thinking how or why will I keep my job in the next months. Truns out that pandemics are bad for travel industry, huh.

Anywa, i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s a tough job, but someone has to do it…

They are the bravest giant teddy bears! :grin:

4 Likes