The like and get likes thread II

They told me I would get $200 or $197 more than they paid me, but, that was the money I needed for my storage for this Month of May, for $215 or so with the extra $15 to $18, with taxes.
I stored evidence from 1995 after being robbed of an inventory program for business, as well as communication related to refusals to protect my intellectual property rights, which, the army found out , since, there was already someone from military intelligence, the guys that found the nuclear secrets, before.

Needless to say, the Japanese Military police works better than civilian police here.
It’s a good thing the US Army hired them first.
(It’s a US storage company with a Canadian branch, no longer trading on the US stock market - for some reasons…)

It’s a good thing they owe me $700 or more in storage tax costs , with computer tax costs.
They also owe me 6 years of income tax refunds which is around $3,000, on top, or underneath it, or anywhere else the money fits.

300 Angry Star Wars Fans (“Turn off the flash”)

5,287,792 views • Dec 18, 2015
Dillon Becker
2.73K subscribers

3 Likes

Tonight from BWL I got a shield I’ve been wanting since 2005:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

I am not sure, is the woman so gigantic or man so small. Maybe both. :thinking:

5 Likes

It looks like an image from a photo to me.

Roger Penrose - Is Mathematics Invented or Discovered?

294,319 views • Apr 13, 2020
Closer To Truth
128K subscribers

If higher dimensions exist, they aren’t what you think | Exploring Worlds Beyond Our Own

926,899 views • Jul 31, 2019
Zach Star
539K subscribers

In this video, the earth is flat, but the land is flat on earth, except , it’s used for higher-dimension calculations.

Flat Earther Owes me $200,000!

489,937 views • Jan 24, 2020
SciManDan
332K subscribers

In this video, the earth is not flat, however, with gambling like that, it’s no wonder they don’t pay me when they pay others to get damaged & blame me for it , in public mischief fraud & extortion & other eternally evil wrongdoing & immoral spying acts.

Proxima Centauri Update - Major New Discoveries From Closest Star

49,393 views • May 31, 2020
Anton Petrov
511K subscribers

Claims of Parallel Universe Where Time Runs Backwards

65,318 views • May 28, 2020

7 hours later @ 06:51:

10 mins ago.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Raiders of the Lost Art - Hitler’s Secret Treasure Castle

487,200 views • Apr 22, 2019
Mark Felton Productions
718K subscribers

The Reichsleiter Rosenberg Taskforce (German: Einsatzstab Reichsleiter Rosenberg or ERR ) was a Nazi Party organization dedicated to appropriating cultural property during the Second World War.

4 Likes

I miss the old forum.

5 Likes

They met at Photoshop. :grin:

https://www.deviantart.com/lowerrider/gallery

3 Likes

Conan Addresses The Harvard Class Of 2020

943,913 views • May 28, 2020
943K views - 3 days ago
Team Coco
7.96M subscribers

And finally , a new job at Silicon Valley to generate a brand new , additional, 4,000 trillion or so, to use it to go mine asteroid and increase global asset, or, the other way around, if you start with the goal in mind, and go back, up to the beginning.

• = - Online University !

Yeah, of course, that would be worth a lot more if they invested before, but, what do you know…

Conan’s Full Q&A At The Oxford Union

510,235 views • Mar 5, 2020

### University of Oxford
www.ox.ac.uk

The University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the world.

About the University of Oxford

Oxford is a world-leading centre of learning, teaching and research and the oldest university in the English-speaking world.

Searching:
“which school was newton at”

He attended Free Grammar school. Though Newton did not excel in school, he did earn the opportunity to attend Trinity College Cambridge where he wanted to study law.

Institution: Trinity College, Cambridge

Trinity College

1667–1668

Trinity College

1661–1665

The King’s School

1655–1659

Isaac Newton/Education

University of Cambridge
1209, Cambridge, United Kingdom

University of Oxford

Website

Collegiate university in Oxford, England

Description

The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation. Wikipedia

Address: Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom

Founded: Oxford, United Kingdom

Undergraduate tuition and fees: 9,250 GBP (2017 – 18)

Acceptance rate: 17.5% (2015)

Vice-Chancellor: Louise Richardson

### University of Oxford - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › University_of_Oxford

Jump to Founding - Another founder , Walter de Merton, a Lord Chancellor of England and afterwards Bishop of Rochester, devised a series of regulations for …

Established ‎: ‎c. 1096; 924 years ago

Motto in English ‎: ‎The Lord is my light

Location ‎: ‎Oxford‎, England, United Kingdom

Campus ‎: ‎University town

### Introduction and history | University of Oxford
www.ox.ac.uk › About › Organisation

As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167, when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.

### A Brief History of Oxford University - Local Histories
www.localhistories.org › oxuni

According to legend Oxford university was founded in 872 when Alfred the Great happened to meet some monks there and had a scholarly debate that lasted …

SpaceX’s Reusable Falcon 9 Rocket | Space Launch LIVE

122,186 views • May 29, 2020
121K views - 2 days ago
Discovery
4.06M subscribers

WATCH NASA: Astronaut Spacewalk #RealTimeTracker LIVE NASA FEED | 24/7 Earth Viewing cameras

4,741 watching now
SPACE (Official)
3.67M subscribers

Germany’s U-2 - WW2s Highest Air Combat

795,118 views • Jan 23, 2020
Mark Felton Productions
718K subscribers

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Also photoshop? :thinking:

Actually its real photo. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Real photo. Can be viewed from the outside of the geode but only scientists can get inside because it’s made of gypsum (is not a quartz geode, but a gypsum geode) and it’s so soft it could be scratched with your fingernails… :scream:

4 Likes

Star Wars Canyon F/A-18E Super Hornet Crash Investigation Report Review

7,218 views • Jun 1, 2020
7.2K views - 3 hours ago
Recommended for you
New

C.W. Lemoine
234K subscribers

Married for 1 year with no children…
Why does this sound familiar?
I was already engaged for 9 years and had my Pentagon referral for over 8 years, also still have no children, since there are still interference and communication gap against us to have been married, although, since due to communication warfare, we can now do it by phone and , so, by proxy.

It’s more expensive to pay an US Navy pilots though, I was given many rates of pay including the current one, and I got between $250,000 and $126,252 in the last 9 years which is still under the tax bracket to have to pay taxes, in other words, too low level of income and assets to pay taxes, and , in fact, receive tax back due to interference of income too unfairly done against me.

A quarter of a million still not being enough to get married due to delays and interference from the police is a lot of money and I am more than sure that I do use the money more efficiently and that I am in courts against them since 1983 or 1993.

I’m more than sure it should be classified.

It also seems the riots are also caused by communication gap, and that, once that communication gap will be solved, that it will be easier for the parties to solve the problem, and, frankly, calm the nerves of the person exposed to COVID-19 to be in more self-control of themselves.
I don’t justify the use of force to forfeit property, although, if the government lawyers try to seek to forfeit it, due to ill gains, or other, they may be held responsible for the decision.
I do protect my property more than that.

How much does an F 18 cost?

Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet

F /A-18E/ F Super Hornet
Program cost Total procurement: US$48.09 billion (through FY2011)
Unit cost US$70.5 million (2017 flyaway cost )

Not only did he did not have the time, which is 0.3 seconds response time for a human nervous system, but, the onboard computer, able to react faster, or, if not react faster, able to process much faster than even 0,01 seconds in fact.

How much do F 18 pilots make?

“The military is difficult on the family with all the moving around,” he told The Times. An experienced commercial airline pilot can command an annual salary of more than $160,000, though the average for pilots and other cockpit crew is about $130,000. A fighter pilot with a decade of military flying can earn $90,000. ~ Jul 30, 2013

### Air Force Ups Pay, Bonus as it Struggles to Retain Fighter Pilots - ERE

So, although $126,252 is only at around $1,169 per month for 9 years,
$90,000 is under that.
$112,224 for 8 years.
That is , at around $14,028 per year,
$98,196 , even for 7 years of income.

So, although it was more than I expected, my storage costs are so high that I get less than $300 left per months after expenses , for transport and work expenses, if any, which is $3,600 per year, which is my fiancée’s income.
$32,400 in 9 years after expenses.

Mind you, 10 years of flight at $90,000 is just under a million,
however, my sister stacked 4 of those.

All right, under $378,756 in 9 years if $3,507 in some months, that is with maximum incomes from work,
$42,084 per year, with the $28,000 minimum wage per year, but, they always made excuses to not pay, and interfere.

That is, compared to $29,228 if paying 50% of that income with a $100 bonus per month with income from employment.
So, it seems the interference comes from the source which scares the business to pay more, or, pay me to do more logistics work for their procurement, such as, which police officer will deliver food to people in lock-down, and how grocery store provide supplies which are not infected (even though the rate of risk for this is less than 10%).

That is a difference of $12,856 per year, although, at the higher $42,084 rate, the tax bracket does change, and , yearly income tax is collectible, at around $3,500 or more (+/- $5,000)…

I won’t mention the pilot tax, although, they could be exempt, depending.
I’m pretty sure they pay a lot more tax, probably over $20,000, which I get.

The email goes on to ask for feedback from the pilot community: “I want to know as much as possible about what’s causing retention to move in the wrong direction.”

The results of that request aren’t on the site, but a poll of readers is. It’s unscientific and may not be representative of the active duty personnel, since the site itself is dominated by retired fighter pilots, However 55 percent blame “too much BS and not enough flying” for the retention problem.

Real Cops Play GTA V: LSPDFR

784,640 views • Dec 17, 2018

What math and science cannot (yet?) explain

464,418 views • Aug 3, 2019
Zach Star
540K subscribers

4 hours later:

Connecting AI - @ConnectingAI · May 31

:scream:
Prerequisites for Data Science

euno - @iEuno · 39m
Replying to @ConnectingAI, @femtech_, and 19 others

lol, sure, send me your exquisite prerequisites.

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2010/08/16/statistical-significance-explained-in-plain-english/

7 hours later:

9 hours later:

Fox 2! F/A-18 AIM-9 Missile Shoot Video Explained

165,328 views • Oct 22, 2018
C.W. Lemoine
234K subscribers

10 hours later:

The Internet Was A Mistake

812,500 views • Aug 4, 2018
Wisecrack
2.86M subscribers

This explains why EVE Online would work on another system than the internet.

4 Likes

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg
Not enough Linux distributions? :joy:

4 Likes

Even Pardus is in the list,but incorrectly classified. It is a Debian distro.

Tonight I have Zul’Gurub raid. I look forward to healer items being dropped from bosses.

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

4 Likes

City of Norylsk in Russia, after apocalypse/ Real Footage. :scream:

4 Likes

Lots of scrap metal! Maybe a time will come when such places will be dismantled to recycle all that valuable steel and any other metals… also, no trace of green… no grass, no trees, no plants… maybe everything is poisoned? :mask:

4 Likes

Norilsk Nickel, heavy metal industry, poisoned in area of 15 km around city. :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

AVRO ARROW vs F 35 & F 18

663,135 views • Nov 10, 2017
Virtualenvirons
2.98K subscribers

Elon Musk’s post-launch speech on Crew Demo-2 success, Starship and Moon Mission in 11 minutes

1,499,016 views • May 30, 2020
1.5M views - 3 days ago
iGadgetPro
33.1K subscribers

SpaceX seems like PlaneX, but , there is no PlanetX.
I know I would not abuse my assets to abuse others when I get them, and I knew not to do that even before I was attacked with refusals from it, and intent to forfeit my work to prove it.

Scientists found the Galactic Ghoul | Makani Nebula Discovery

640 views • Nov 5, 2019

Makani discovery shows to scientists the mechanism how the circumgalactic medium is being heated and enriched. Newly found Galactic Ghoul is useful to explain new mathematical models of galaxies in large scales in the near future. Founders give amazing modeling video of the new nebula

Why should we care about SpaceX? | Start Here

39,822 views • Jun 1, 2020
Al Jazeera English
5.27M subscribers

Also, for security, my business is better.
It makes it easier and better for me to work with them for it, if not involving in business.

4 hours later:

Content not copyright protected because it is not authorized, is not protected as copyright registered work, not copyrighted.

Licenses are necessary to provide medical services.
Unfair use of medical skills is also against medical law as malpractice, no matter how good your theory is.

If job search programs I register intellectual property of are misrepresented by integrity agents from employment insurance as false and not registered, I have to enforce my right as work against them, for misrepresentation, fraud, and also other attacks against my rights, as well as interfering against my citizenship rights, or even military rights.

Just because the army spent $50,000 on it, and, attacks against it occurs since 1983, 109% of the time since 1985, and , courts are also liable to not follow the rules of law, with military evidence, doesn’t mean that they didn’t and that it has nothing to do with, even if my lawyer lies it doesn’t.

In fact, with that much damage, one would be extremely lucky to get away with 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine, or seizure, and not worse.

Then, they admit they deliberately tried to refuse to pay more and enough for work, and sought to cause the damage, with deliberate intentions to justify it, on top of trying to make it seem stupid, and blame the target for their attacks against it.
I think they should be held responsible before the conflict is over and before we can get better diplomatic agreement with them.
In fact, I want to get more evidence of how they try to profit from this illegal financial activity which they try to justify, including, and not limited to, how they try to generalize, as a mean of diversion, against the evidence, and, while seeking to forfeit the evidence, which they misrepresent as legal under the circumstance, while they deliberately try to use it to cause death instead, including and if not especially , officials.

They should put it on their graves so others know why, and , to prevent damage to society.
It makes it easier for me not to associate with them.

4 Likes

I got a cloak; a cape from Zul’Gurub. Before that, I had a green cloak with 6 to all stats.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes