The like and get likes thread II

“The show debuted on Fox on December 2, 2003, to high ratings. The premiere episode drew 13 million viewers…” Never did figure out how to get 5 busks of each of these… viewers.
4 Likes

You gotta understand, to connect 7.7 TV sets to those same amount of people doesn’t mean that all viewers will like the show at all the same times.
It does show that those ratings are highly overvalued by advertisers who try to make those numbers mean something else, while others without those numbers from ratings , may be left to , or, made to look somewhat less good than the ones with the others ratings, with their 13 million friends, even if they don’t care about those would need their care.

I got an offer for work in Silicon Valley, and I’m still looking for it for 9 months now, just before the COVID-19, however, they would be able to reach me back.
Of course, I’m busy in courts with my own business and rights , but, even SpaceX military compatibility doesn’t function on the same standards, all the time, for some reasons.
I mean, a lot of the analysis they did, I didn’t do, let’s say, if I did focus on other security matters, or, to improve my skills, by not being used in other trends.

Personally, I rather invest with Paris Hilton, than Nicole Richie , because I don’t know her.
I am pretty sure that Paris Hilton does have companies with stocks I could simply invest in.

Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT)
NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist

Quote Lookup

76.17-1.99 (-2.55%)
At close: 4:06PM EDT
75.60 -0.57 (-0.75%)
After hours: 7:58PM EDT

So, while voting shares would be something I would be looking for, it would be to avoid being dragged in by the other capital into who knows what.

I rather have voting shares than preferred stocks.
It’s like those EVE Online Voting Shares.
You can always have more than 50%.

Those vertically laid-out vegetables are an extremely good idea though.
We used to have green houses which didn’t use those, although ,
some of the equipment in those green houses are mounted up on higher levels.

Green houses function differently than vertically laid-out vegetables , but, there are some similarity.

However, to have a population too high is not a good idea, and, vertically laid-out vegetable to try to make up for it isn’t going to solve the problem, but, make it worse.
That will be why smaller more efficient army will be better than population too large causing more problems.

23 minutes later:
I had to fix $2,311.2 trillion to
$2.311,2 trillion ,
as there is no $2,311.2 trillion. (This figure came from $2,311.2 billion…)

2,000% of 6.42 billion is more than the richest person on earth.
The 5 Richest People In the World

1. Jeff Bezos. Net Worth: $116.9 billion1 Founder: Amazon (AMZN) …
  2. Bill Gates. Net Worth: $99.9 billion3 Co-Founder: Microsoft Corp. ( …
  3. Bernard Arnault Family. Owner of LVMH. Net Worth: $91.6 billion8 …
  4. Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $70.5 billion9 …
  5. Larry Ellison. Chief Technology Office and Founder of Oracle.

1,900% is $128.4 billion.
$116.9 + $99.9 = $216.8 billion.
3,300% is $218.28 billion.

$216.8 billion + $91.6 billion = $308.4 billion.
3,900% is $256.8 billion, ($64.2 billion times 4).
4,900% is $321 billion, ($64.2 billion times 5).
4,800% is $314.58 billion, ($64.2 billion times 5 - minus $6.42 billion , - minus 100%).
4,700% is $308.16 billion, ($64.2 billion times 5 - minus $6.42 billion , - minus $6.42 billion , minus 200%).

$308.4 billion + $70.5 billion = $378.9 billion.
5,800% is $378.78 billion.

At $6.42 billion per day, it takes 18.208 days to get $116.9 billion.
33.76 days to get $216.8 billion.
48.03 days to get $308.4 billion, and
59.01 days to get $378.9 billion.

That’s receiving and giving the same $19.48 per person for 330 million persons, or, $0.81816 per person, for 7.7 billion people, which is an amount which is only 4.2% of $19.48, as 330 million is 4.2% of 7.7 billion people.

Once , every 2 days.
Per days.

1 hour later:
$176,120.54 per day, of 1% interest of $6.42 billion divided by 365 days per years,
equal $64,283,997.1 per year, or, $64.2 million per years personal income.

Stars Pass Through The Solar System Every 50000 Years

57,282 views • Jun 19, 2020
57K views - 13 hours ago
Anton Petrov
525K subscribers

4 Likes

@Nana_Skalski happy cake day my dear :cake: :cake: :partying_face: :kissing_heart: :partying_face: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Happy cake day to us the old farts of EVE Online’s discourshit forums! :grin:

And now i’m going to bed with the intent of sleeping! Unfortunately I’ve noticed too late that’s been a warm and moist evening and the night temperature hasn’t lowered enough to be comfortable… so now i’ll have to go to bed and keep the AC on for a couple hours until it lowers the temperature of my flat to something comfortable enough to sleep.

Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

@Yiole_Gionglao happy cake day , may life shower you with happiness :cake: :cake: :cake:

5 Likes
5 Likes

any other system is better than windows lol

5 Likes

My AC has a internal thermometer which senses when the temperature has reached the level set, usually 73, currently, 69, while set to 61 (which is the lowest level), but still sweaty for some reason.
I then just adjust it, but can sleep on it at 73.

They started to interfere against it with the power supply starting a couple of days ago, but, that is to be expected, since there are already other attacks from their intelligence.

I can’t believe they will ever be so stupid as to offer me to be having my family with them after their fraud and extortion and other worse acts of war.

My sister said she rather lose $300 million, than to trust them, ah ah ah.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure the COVID-19, even not 4.2% of the damage, is already more than 4 times worse in damage than that $300 million mark.

$5 trillion if more than 10,000 times more my book,
that is 1 million % more.

20 minutes later:

Search modes

All

More

Settings - Tools

About 10,370,000,000 results (0.86 seconds)

Search Results

Web results

### Comments - History - YouTube
www.youtube.com › feed › history › comment_history

Watch history · Search history. Comments . Sign in to view your comments . Language: English; Location: United States; Restricted Mode: Off. History Help.

You’ve visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 18/05/20

3 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

happy cake day lorde Ulisses :cake:

4 Likes

Life On Enceladus | NASA’s Unexplained Files

521,836 views • Dec 13, 2016
Discovery UK
3.14M subscribers

Zoggey 27
6 hours ago
@iEuno1 all humans will be dead by the time a probe going the same speed (as the probe in the video) reaches the closest stolar system

iEuno1
4 hours ago
​@Zoggey 27 https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-fastest-speed-of-any-spacecraft-ever-developed - 30,000 km/s , which is 1% of the speed of light, requires 420 years to reach the nearest solar system and analyse. -From now, that is year 2,420, from our current calendar. -At 3 to 5 generations per 100 years, that is , 12 to 23 generations. -We can’t procreate in space until we improve the gravity problem, both in theory, then, practice, even if from failure from practice, which may not be the best. -It can be, that it will take gradual failure to adapt, and, find more robust solution to these condition, and, that, we need to be able to adapt from testing and improve result from failures. -There should be more efficient ways, but, it may be possible to find them faster through failure, than, only by analysis without failure, or, without including failure in the tests.

iEuno1
4 hours ago
@Zoggey 27 I am still verifying, however, I believe that the probe mentioned in this current video , is the one sent to Cassini, and that it was not designed to go to another solar system. -Additionally, while the closest solar system currently is around 4.2 light years from us, it will not always be. There will be another solar system which will become closer to use than this current one, as it is approaching towards us. -That will potentially reduce the distance and time for us to reach it. -However, It is over a million years for it to become closer to our system, which, by then, we would have reach both systems with probes. -Probes can easily be designed to work over multiple generations, over 12 to 23 generations, and, even over 50 to 100 generations. -There is nothing stopping us. -In fact, that solution, over our previous 100 generations, is 99% more efficient than using a one generation system, even though that 1 generation system was the most efficient for us to learn from, to begin with.

iEuno1
4 hours ago
​@Zoggey 27 In fact, this type of Arc for us to survive, over multiple generations, while other generations on earth die, is the only chance we have to reach the nearest solar system. -To misinterpret Noah’s story as a one generation only condition is underestimating our potential, and , not taking advantage of the opportunity given to us, which, if not done right, will lead to our end, even if we do live as long as possible. -In fact, it was through the Arc, that Noah’s and his descendant were able to live one more generation, which is what is required for life to continue. -Those were the genes required for us to be as we are. -It will again happen, in fact, we should seek a new heaven from another earth like planet, or, terraform part of another one, if under local artificial conditions.

iEuno1
3 hours ago
​@Zoggey 27 Additionally, human average life span, without multiple generations, is only around 73 years to 83 years +/- 10 years or so… -It is certainly not 136 years to 176 years. -However, probes can easily be designed to work 136 years to 176 years, which can be , at 20 years per generation , to 33 years per generations, from 6 generations to 8 generations.

iEuno1
3 hours ago
​@Zoggey 27 In fact, we wouldn’t be alive today, if it was not for Noah’s Arch, in the sense that, there would be no living generations to continue our family.

iEuno1
3 hours ago
​@Zoggey 27 Additionally, since Probe are designed to function while all humans will be dead, and their descendant be able to get the benefit from it, as from Noah’s Arch, it will also be a good dead for humans, as it will help them to live longer.

iEuno1
3 hours ago
​@Zoggey 27 From 1942’s first German rocket in outer space of Earth orbit, we are 18 years short of our first 100 years, of those first 420 years, which is less than 25% of that first time period. -In fact, there should be multiple time periods before we reach that nearest solar system. -The voyager probe data is good for us to find how to reach there. -The fuel in our solar system can be used to reach it, even organize stations outside of the solar system. -It will take 4.2 years for signals to reach us from the probe, and 4.2 years to reply to it. -If we work on the data for 1 year, it will take 9.4 years for that update to reach the probe and , implement. -If we send a signal back from programs ready to process data, 8.4 years.

3 hours later:

Will you have enough to run the extra mile?

Extra Mile?

I just ran 5 km more than the 5 km race was because the sign was not easy enough to read, and you are wondering if I did an extra mile or two?
5 km extra is 3.10686 miles.

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Unusually Strong Magnetic Field of the Sgr A* Black Hole

29,416 views • Jun 20, 2020
29K views - 12 hours ago
Anton Petrov
525K subscribers

Planet 9 Update: New Explanation Of the Orbits Observed

67,500 views • Jun 14, 2020
67K views - 6 days ago

3 Likes

*LordOdysseus dances in his captain’s quarter room *

3 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

(Feels sudden urge to play music and dance in her Captain’s Quarters)

♪ That’s not my name! ♫

3 Likes

If you don’t give the money that other’s paid you back to them, and say, you give it (back, or, not back) to the 2nd person after, that gave you that same amount, you’re not gonna make more than the richest people on earth.

Even $0.82 from everyone per day, or $20.00 from every American, per day, given back, and received back again, from the exact same $40 per person amount, is enough to make more income than the richest person on earth, in less than 2 months.

After 1 years, it’s $2.34 trillion at that rate.
Government(s) have no problems to set up that system, because, that is how money is recorded when issued and calculated for exchange rate.

$2.34 trillion divided by $4,000 trillion global assets is equal to 0.000 585.
Times 100 = 0.058, 5% of global assets.
So, less than 1% of $4,000 trillion, $40 trillion, and,
less than 0.1% of $4,000 trillion, $4 trillion, and,
more than 0.01% of $4,000 trillion, $0.4 trillion.

5.8 hundredth of a percent of that.

$100 per person is 5 times faster, or $0.82 x 5 = $4.10 each (under the $4.20 rule),
18.208 days divided by 5 times faster = 3.6416 days, just a flat circle , but not quite pie.

$2,000 trillion, once per day, is $20 trillion interest per day.
If you give it back to the person who give it to you (and keep half) ,
after one week, they make $14,000 trillion (in the first 7 days, business days, government days, or COVID-19 days).

$20 trillion interest per day is $7,300 trillion per year, but, there is only $4,000 worth of asset on the planet, and, certainly not that much liquid money at this time, for some security reasons…

$2,000 trillion per day is $730,000 trillion per years, which is still more than everyone else.
Almost $0.75 million trillion.
^ 24 Buds.

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/pre-algebra/pre-algebra-exponents-radicals/pre-algebra-scientific-notation/v/scientific-notation

https://chemed.chem.purdue.edu/genchem/topicreview/bp/ch1/scinot.php

24 minutes later:

How Atomic and Hydrogen Bombs Work In 10 Minutes

77,001 views • Jun 21, 2020
Ridddle
3.12M subscribers

Why would you hope it never crosses anyone’s mind (to wipe all life on earth), when we have to not only think about it, but, also do actively work to prevent it for military purposes and by treaties.

We also have TNT near my home used to mine chalk from a calcium mine.
The road is blocked when detonated for miles, due to residue.
Even the grass surrounding the area is affected with calcium drops particles for over 2 square miles around.

^ 24 buds, take 1 , ^ 23 is left, however, it’s not hard to detect.
Where did the beer go ?

38 minutes later:

I’m also pretty sure that there is not that much credit either.

When a Bf-109 spared a stricken B-17

10,295,710 views • Aug 2, 2019
10M views - 10 months ago
Yarnhub
140K subscribers
CC

3 hours later:
This Sunday is and was , EVE time, Father’s Cake day!

At $8.99 for an 8 GB external USB storage device thumb size, it’s just over $1 per GB, at $1.125, to install Windows 10 (even without derogatory comments, which would not be covered by copyrights, and would have to be paid for, even if my copyrights from the army are falsely attacked by priests and others in courts).
I certainly wouldn’t have the right to subject my future wife or future son to this kind of abuse, and, they deserve better, even if some entities, association, or group, no matter how evil, tried to make me.

That is less than 1 cent per day, in less than 3 years, at $3.65 per year.
Which, after 3 years, is, $10.95.

1 cent per day for 330 million people per year is $1,204,500,000 or $1.2 billion.
For 7.7 bllion people is $28,105,000,000 or $28 billion.

5 hours later:

Mars Helicopter Attached to Perseverance Rover for July Launch

82,716 views • Apr 12, 2020
AmericaSpace
22K subscribers

It would work more safely with a balloon, or, some other form of alleviation.

al·le·vi·a·tion
/əˌlēvēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. the action or process of making suffering, deficiency, or a problem less severe.

“peace, security, and the alleviation of poverty were high on the agenda”

4 Likes

*LordOdysseus watches funny videos on his tablet while lying on his bed in the Captain’s Quarters *

4 Likes

My AC unit needs a refill. Ice is building on the radiator fins and with clean filters and working fan and drain, the reason for ice buildup is too low freezer gas. Of course I’ve found out right at the beginning of a very warm week with a holiday on wednesday so only god knows when I’ll get a technician and how much will cost…

Warm nighties lovelies!

Also: grab some Martian soil and then bring it back to Earth? Piece of cake…

So one rover will get soil samples and drop them at certain locations… then a second rover will fly to Mars and fetch the samples and will load them on a third rover which will have a two-stage rocket to launch the samples into Mars orbit… then the upper stage will rendez-vous with a fourth probe orbiting Mars which will fetch the samples and fly them back to Earth.

Pretty daring, but if it works we will get samples of martian soil to examinate them on Earth.

4 Likes

https://colab.research.google.com/github/tg-bomze/Face-Depixelizer/blob/master/Face_Depixelizer_Eng.ipynb

enhance tool from CSI :joy:

5 Likes