The like and get likes thread II

It isnt really diferent from humans misunderstanding other humans. I see commonly lack of will to understand anything and anyone. Machines are just repeating that after us like parrots. :sassyparrot::partyparrot::pizzaparrot::loveparrot::parrotdad::explodyparrot::dreidelparrot::congaparrot::parrotwave1:

13 Likes

Dang
I only see in 120p (that’s a generous assumption too)

13 Likes

12 Likes

Of my 3 to 4 (residential real estate) properties, a party seek to forfeit them, which gave me security opportunities.
Not the property or money i need yet though, but that is an individual case.
One of my ancestor had a monopoly for a year, but that didn’t cover this risk, or at least, not all of it, except that it does work to get evidence, except again that it is not usable everywhere.
Certain party again deem that to be injurious to the way to try to forfeit them, which they see as a valid source of income and security.
Some people can never learn except through the war they cause.

I don’t have other partner nor plan to but that is also better not discussed here, it’s also part of the personal data policy.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Woah. The fuse that never ever fuses because all other components will die rather than let the fuse fuse. Apple takes engineering to a whole next level!

It’s like Gandalf standing on the stone bridge saying “you will not pass!” and then the bloody mountain collapses on the party and he’s left there standing on tons of rubble and says, “well, he didn’t pass, did he?”.

11 Likes
12 Likes
14 Likes

And New York in 12K…

Frankly, my eyes don’t have that resolution, neither a tiny fraction of it. Kind of a wasted effort in myopia world! :grin:

14 Likes

I watch this and think: when did they had time to build all of it? also why there is so much lightin the night? Shouldnt they sleep, like people usually do? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

12 Likes

So late… I’ve started a thread with the news on how the EmDrive engine doesn’t works after all, and a final experiment is under design to declare it dead. The impulse being measured actually comes from the interaction between the live wires and Earth’s magnetic field.

And now, beddy time. Nighties lovelies!

Also: the long road to Pluto

12 Likes

Bonus: there’s always a long way back to home for explorers of the unknown.

12 Likes

A Chinese immigrant friend here in the U.S. told me that a reason a lot of Chinese are a little wealthy is because of the old One Child Policy. For years families only had one kid, and that kid inherited property/money from 4grandparents. Then that kid married someone who also inherited from 4 grandparents. So the couple’s one child inherits the property of 8 grandparents, plus whatever additional property the couple accumulated during their lifetimes. I think the policy started in the 70s(?), so that’s a quite a bit of time for property to funnel down and concentrate with only children.

15 Likes

Welp. 5pm came and went. Glad to be home. My barber is in town. Time to get lined up.

13 Likes

download%20(3)
All hail the King!

12 Likes

I’ll still take my iPhone over some google infested and bloated android.

12 Likes

You’ll be alright as long as no fuse needs to fuse. :rofl:

11 Likes

Funny you are mentioning iPhone, because this happened:
Yesterday and day before coworkers had a training course with some guy who instead of training them in some business lore, he talked half a day about how certain products are better than other and IPhone is better than other phones. There was even camera that was making zooms on his iphone, it was like an orchestrated ad campaign. There were like 400 people on audience and they paid 250$ for training each. Covorkers reported the guy being kind of repulsive, described him as some kind of obvious shill.
This method wasnt really different from dishonest people advertising by telephone and gathering old persons in a room to sell them overpriced home appliances under pretense of demonstration of some super-hoover or something. Some sellers like that even give loans at the same time.

And of course
Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

And they/the company had to pay for being sold the virtues of iPhone?? Looks like the kind of thing that could happen with EU funds for employees formation…

12 Likes

Yes, the training program had nothing about advertising certain brands products. Its like a gray zone or something.

12 Likes