The Like and Get Likes thread III

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

Also: winning the Eurovision song contest is optional…

…but whatever you try, put on a good show!

7 Likes

So that’s what people in Finland like to listen. Fascinating.

Timezone.

7 Likes

Also: looks like the Ingenuity copter is missing a blade…

…that would explain why the last flight ended unexpectedly. Maybe it detached/split from material fatigue? Perseverance is getting closer and we might have a better look in the next weeks.

6 Likes
5 Likes

There are two secrets to success:
The first secret is to never tell anyone everything you know.

5 Likes

This post the EVE Forums readers are currently reading is not everything I know.
I’m about to hit a milestone in EVE at the mid of next month which I should’ve had hit 5 years ago if I had not taken several year breaks. More details then…maybe.

Timezone.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Another day, another bed time. Nighties lovelies!

Also: kids, don’t play with electron beams

Apparently the Geiger counter didn’t make it…

5 Likes
5 Likes

Word of the day: Ha-ha
Hayley picture of the day:
tshw

Timezone.

7 Likes

Yes I can be normal and nice @ISD_Bahamut Sir as I grew up on a chicken Farm.

That was me holding the bucket collecting fresh eggs when I was just 4 years old.

8 Likes

So, Worldcoin just made a big fuss in Spain, scanning the irises of thousands of teens and youngsters who wanted their roughly 30 euros worth of crypto…

And I just thought, they want to turn eye iris into some kind of Identity token, but, iris scan being just an image, and with image-imitation AIs in full, and over three million samples already collected, it would take nothing to have AI generated fake iris scans assigned to… Fake people? Give a hash, get a iris scan? Print the iris scan and something something profit?

Not even opening the can of worms of Identity theft, or the whole crypto crap associated to the scans…

6 Likes

Who’s the blonde towering on pocket size Hayley? :thinking:

6 Likes

Holy snapple, i neglected this thread and after a week or so im finally caught up

7 Likes

Just a pretty, American Football fan who also happens to be Hayley’s close friend. Oh, and she can sing as well.

7 Likes

…so that’s what 1.80 m looks by 1.57 m… And yes, I didn’t knew who she was. Not by face, which is par for the course with my (in)abbility to identify faces. But then, until some days ago I also wasn’t sure to ever have listened to a TS song, and it’s quite positive a “No” because, well, it’s not like Ishtanchuk just goes around forgetting music…

And now i’m back to… oh wait I should be going to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

6 Likes

It ave wheels so it can be moved around, but its not self sufficient in any means. Its a trailer for trailer park alternative.

6 Likes

Tiny houses are what I call a solution without a problem. All over the world, the main reason why people can’t afford a household of their own it’s land prices and land ownership. And yet each now and then some briliant idiot thinks that the poor can’t afford a place to live in because the structure is expensive?? Dudes, for real: people would live in a bloody tent if only THE LAND was THEIRS.

My parent’s flat had the cost of its land footprint split among 9 units and a shop stacked vertically. You need 9 families and 1 business to make for the price of the land they share standing on top of each other. Placing an amount of tiny houses in the same footprint will escalate the cost of the land per household by a factor of 10, divided among each tiny house. Does it sound like a sensible deal?

And don’t get me started on the cost of infrastructures…

5 Likes

I think it also depends where people live, outside city land is cheaper, but life isnt so easy, everything can be few km away at least, there may be no bus or good road. Maybe people having small shops everywhere would be better.

5 Likes

Today a newer player reported in local that they lost their cruiser to some crazy NPC frigate that they just couldn’t tank or kill. They asked for help and I decided to help em out and see this ‘crazy op’ NPC frig for myself.

I fleeted up with them and had them warp us in at 100 km. I saw the frigate in question and was immediately surprised to be webbed by this frig at nearly 100 km distance. I was also surprised to find they have negative resistances. I didn’t even know that was possible.

Once the frigate got in range, he started tossing missiles at me and he hit like a truck. With my skills and fit, my Mamba could tank it but I could easily see how newer Alpha players could quickly lose cruisers to this guy.

He had a lot of HP but still didn’t take too long to kill. I decided to check his wreck just in case, and boy am I glad I did. This mission frig had a faction drop!

Jenmai Loot

Needless to say, the new capsuleer was thrilled as it payed for their cruiser loss and then some. I’ve never seen a mission NPC have a faction drop before but I haven’t done missions in awhile either.

7 Likes