The Like and Get Likes thread III

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

Also: glass is hard, but brittle, but not all glasses are equal…

(Almost) unbreakable glasses? Not a good business model… but maybe the time will come when we can’t just afford to keep breaking and recycling glass for the sake of disposability. One of the many unexpected things showing signs of depletion it’s river sand, used both for concrete and glass since salt in sea sand messes up everything and the minerals in desert sand also cause issues .

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this video :smiley:

5 Likes

Also: let’s plunge into a black hole, because the sights are… unusual

4 Likes

“The Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.”

― J.B.S. Haldane, Possible Worlds

4 Likes

:see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Considering how they couldn’t put enough shielding on experimental nuclear bombers with just a fraction of the power, I guess that the nuclear dirigible was never meant to float… but then, there is a shred of hope for the return of flyign ships, and that’s that the weight of their structure increases roughly by the surface, but the lift capacity increased by their volume. So maybe at some pint the containment and frame can be large and light enough to hold a humongous amount of hydrogen with thousands of tons of lift potential. Or maybe even just build the thing to float over Venus at the roughly 1 atmosphere pressure, roughly 25 degrees layer of the upper atmosphere of Venus where it is far denser than our own thus an atmosphere like ours would provide lift.

We won’t live enough to see it, but maybe…

And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Very recognizable to any Italy visitor.

6 Likes

These are rather intuitive, certainly gesturing helped in ancient times when in empire not everyone knew latin well.

I have something that took a bit of time for the creator, montage took 2 months:

6 Likes

I don’t know who’s Gus. But ti’s a funny video.

And now I’m off to bed… night night lovelies!

6 Likes

Funny how I am from Spain and understood like 70% of the gestures before he explained, although here in Spain we use more finger gestures than hand or two hand ones, But alas, he didn’t use a very important set of gestures: the ones for boobs! Nice ones, big ones, saggy ones, asymetric or ugly ones, they all have specific gestures.

7 Likes

Word of the day: Compassion

Hayley picture of the day:

YOINK!

7 Likes

Provided to you by you tube algorithm

7 Likes

7 Likes

Also: it’s tough to be a lot…

…it ain’t easier being a little…

But yes: men will always stare. That’s the point with boobs, exactly, since size has no impact on functionality. But, as for women about other women… oh where to start.

8 Likes

First night back at the gym full time

7 Likes

Real Madrid made a habit of winning every final it participates.

6 Likes

Good luck at the gym.

6 Likes

Another weekend gone, felt too short as usual in the peak season when I work saturday mornings. And now I’m off to bed… night night lovelies!

6 Likes

Reading an article over weekend I had found out that some hold the right to furry bear arms with claws and paws.

5 Likes

How do we go about requesting a thread, closed due to inactivity to be reopened?

6 Likes