The Like and Get Likes thread III

Frosty appreciated the effort you had shown and you could soon become our new Princess.

Check your Wallet

5 Likes

@Felix_Frostpacker I’m kind of shocked, I don’t know what to say, Felix. That’s very gracious of you… Now I have enough isk to fancy myself a princess… Your princess should you wish it.
This princess would want to fleet with her knight. Let me know when/where… May even invite @LordOdysseus for more the merrier :smiley_cat: if the gentleman feels up to it.
Regardless, another day another friend made.
Best ship is Friendship :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Frostpuppy has a new Sugarbabe

6 Likes

We said could not will the bar is high on our scale

6 Likes

Programming is something I don’t think I’ll ever get. I’m bad at language in general and I struggled trying to use Jupyter notebooks/python for robots.

Reminds me that I need to choose a lady to carry her favours in the Alliance Tournament.

6 Likes

Careful what you wish for

5 Likes

Where? When?
Here, take my kerchief
smell-anime

6 Likes

With your favor in hand, I might just have to let the other cyber knights down gently—they don’t stand a chance now!

6 Likes

I got notification someone flagged the post for a moderation, dont know why, its just thing that happens daily on roads, but we dont usually are the people around. Maybe except rescue teams that are witnessing the aftermatch. Its a reality out of our limited view, when we live our daily lives. I think its a good reminder to everyone how delicate life can be when you drive a car, and of course, need to be extra carefull when driving, and dont drive fast.

When we are talking about accidents, this was rather scary too, also look at that one person trying to hold it…

7 Likes

Haters be haters. Not gonna justify the post except to stress, again, that speed kills and to please slow down.

That’s exactly right. Death is part of Life and both happen everyday whether we like it or not.

That car must’ve been going 90km/h ( 56 miles an hour ) I knew someone was in a world of hurt just hearing the crash. I didn’t expect to witness such carnage, much less with kids in it.
If moderators deem that post too sensitive, it’s ok by me.

Yes, fairgrounds have their share of accidents too.

6 Likes

A forum baby

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

Also: things were simpler back then…*

Those two odd waters are bromine and mercury. Bromine isn’t the most popular element, admittedly.

*but probably some would be shocked seeing how mixing air with air causes fire and then becomes water…

6 Likes

https://neal.fun/absurd-trolley-problems/

A game where you decide.

6 Likes

My kill count was 57. (Dammit, didn’t knew there was a kill count! :crazy_face: )

7 Likes
5 Likes

@Nana_Skalski
It’s high time they nip that AI business in the bud before it decides that Humans are a virus on Earth.

6 Likes

You been watching the Terminator too many times. I recommend watching the Excorcist instead, it gets better every time.

6 Likes

I rather love Hawaii Five-0 ( With Jack Lord ) and I saw James Bond Moonraker 9 times at the theater.

Also, just because it’s on TV doesn’t mean it cannot exist or happen.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

6 Likes