The Like and Get Likes thread III

Word of the day: Butthurt Report Form
Hayley photo of the day:

Bonus Hayley photos of the day:

6 Likes

8 Likes

73 for me.

6 Likes

Love Michael Cain movies. Posted 13 years ago, but new to me.

(1:42)

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

Also: scientific research be like…

three_kinds_of_research

6 Likes

That’s Micheal Caine

6 Likes

…sudden track attack!..

…Hello…

…and night night lovelies!

6 Likes
6 Likes

I was so scared watching this movie in the dark at the cinema

6 Likes

6 Likes

(A story read elsewhere)

My wife is the CEO of an engineering firm. They got an insanely large contract that they needed to farm out parts of, so they invited a highly-rated firm for discussion.

Wife: “I notice that you import [expensive component] from Taiwan. Do those come via shipping container through the Suez Canal, and if so, can we expect potential delays we’d need to account for in case there’s a repeat of the Ever Given?”

One of the representatives of the other firm looked to the men in the room.

Representative: “Why is the secretary asking all the questions?”

It took about five minutes to inform the representative that he had just cost his firm that highly lucrative contract, and she would be calling his CEO to tell him exactly how and why that went down.

That’s how you blow your brains by shooting yourself on a foot you just placed in your mouth… :rofl:

6 Likes

On her high horse, abusing her position with no tolerance for different cultures or misconceptions. She cost her company the opportuinity of dealing with that company due to her emotions. She did that company a favor though , they would have had to walk on eggshells.

5 Likes

Wonder! :star_struck:

On a different note, I ceded to the game’s charm.

9 Likes

@James_Bohd
:arrow_down:

6 Likes

@Yiole_Gionglao you’re not allowed elsewhere, we appreciate your posting here too much.
IMG_1667

6 Likes

You can check out any time you liiiiike, but you can never leeeeave?

6 Likes

Hey, I brought THEIR story here without saying their name! So it’s our gain and their loss!

(Now I feel a little bad about that…)

5 Likes

In real life as metaphorically, leaky assholes which can’t shut properly are better dealt with swiftly and effectively…

5 Likes

Also: sounds like a plan…

And is a plan as cunning as an ostrich who’s just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

7 Likes

Fortunantly for you , Zaera is a doctor, she can help you with your condition.

Here we go, try these

6 Likes