The Like and Get Likes thread III

Current mood

6 Likes

Current mood

7 Likes

My mood when I get the time to read books in solitude:
Read At Home GIF by US National Archives

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

Also: you say a word, then Ish comes up with a random song because… well, because.

Yumeji’s theme from “In the mood for love”.

Yes, that’s it.

6 Likes

Boring fart lol.

Do something exciting like bungee jumping without a bungee.

9 Likes

I miss the 70’s

10 Likes
Which game is the best?
  • Ultima Online
  • EVE Online
  • Solitaire
  • Real-life
0 voters
7 Likes

What a coincidence I did that a few days ago:

7 Likes

Gaaag

9 Likes

2020s

9 Likes
8 Likes

So… Firefox noticed that people open lots of tabs, and has added a new function to find and close duplicate tabs.

Allowing people to have more than one single row of tabs spread over a hundred pages wide rather than have them compacted in multiple rows is not on the plans, though.

5 Likes

Brave is the browser to use - NO ADDS !

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I’ve found people play games with me both in EVE and real life.

7 Likes

In 0ther words you prefer Solitaire

6 Likes

One of the pages I browse regularly stopped working with Firefox a few weeks ago, so I’ve had to fire Edge to access it. I don’t know how or why people stand THAT experience… the ad situation is insane. But at least I’m not forced to use Chrome. Now that’s one browser banned from my web surfing…

And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

6 Likes

More like when you’re playing Solitaire and you hit a tough spot sometimes, instead of sticking it out and finding the right moves, you just hit restart and jump into a new game so you ignore the problem you left behind.

5 Likes

I use MSN Explorer for pages that need IE compatibility.

5 Likes

The Ostrich Approach.

7 Likes

If a tree falls down in the woods and no one posts about it, did it even happen? Sometimes running away is all you can manage to do in the moment.

5 Likes