The like and get likes thread

The jerries might be trying to beat us. From what I can tell it’s a mini LAGL!

19 Likes

I happen to like there too. :smirk:

It was a storm again and there was no power again. This weather is crazy. \o/

19 Likes

Hurm, a German LAGL thread? Tempting to make a post to say Hello, and then give everyone a like! :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Whew! Dusted off some German a little, but I probably butchered what I said. Picked up a little when I played on a German WoW server with a friend a few years ago. XD Yay for it coming in handy!

20 Likes

I don’t know an German. but I did pick this up from 3 years of school: je ne comprandes pas le Francais, je parley Anglais.

20 Likes

Note: I used Google translate since I couldn’t read any of that sentence. It’s French! I know 0 French, hehe.

But I’d say that’s a handy bit to know. :grin:

I wish I was fluent in a 2nd language tho… That would be pretty handy.

Do have a ‘conversational’ level of ASL (American Sign Language), Spanish and Japanese. :thinking:

20 Likes

Wow.
I speak German, English, Latin and an infinite number of artificial languages.

20 Likes

I know only Polish, English and Emotish. :kissing_heart:

20 Likes

My German I wouldn’t consider beginner level. I can hold maybe a ‘very basic’ convo, but that’s about it.

Oh of course telling dps stop doing stupid ■■■■ and to tell tanks to slow down (I was a healer in WoW). That was important to learn for when I joined the random dungeon groups in WoW. XD

20 Likes

Emotish? I didn’t know that was a language! :scream:

20 Likes

That’s because you work hard! plays “she works hard for the money” song

21 Likes

Das ist nicht gud

21 Likes

It isnt? I always thought it is a sign language. :wink:

21 Likes

You do got a point. :thinking: Visual expression/cues is very important in ASL.

21 Likes

Looks like PLEX is on a steady upward trend :money_mouth_face:

21 Likes

I admire those who are bi/tri-lingul. It’s such an awesome skill to have. :grin:

21 Likes

My PLEX is working for me on that point. I can retire from exploration and spent the rest of my EVE career as exotic dancer. :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Damn :no_mouth:

Hope it goes down a bit before my Plex stock runs out.

21 Likes

My stock will probably run out too, eventually. In the next two decades or so. Guess I won’t have to worry because EVE will surely be dead before then.

21 Likes

You can always spent everything on clothes and skins for those few ships you could fly as Alpha. :rocket:

21 Likes