The like and get likes thread

I run 6 accounts total, sadly I need them all :slightly_frowning_face: cynos canā€™t be used on alpha toons.

21 Likes

But you cant wear cyno like a sexy catsuit. :wink:

21 Likes

This is true. :thinking: However the cyno modules are what pays the bills for my jf service to keep running.

21 Likes

Only 6? The usual ones I use(d) for industry are already 35 for me :stuck_out_tongue:
Add to that cyno alts, spies, ā€¦ A SP farm (never abused ghost training :sunglasses:)

I need 9 different instances of EVEMon because it canā€™t handle more than 80 characters without crashingā€¦

21 Likes

This is probably still good to make some more PLEX indeed. And then, enough to buy even more catsuits. :wink:

21 Likes

Damnā€¦ How to even manage that many toons? :no_mouth: -impressed-

21 Likes

Spreadsheets :stuck_out_tongue:

Account name with all characters on that account is a must. Iā€™d be hopelessly lost without that.

21 Likes

It also helps creating accounts in batches of 20-25 and designating them all to the same thing. Itā€™s tedious and super boring, but pays off when you manage them later onā€¦

21 Likes

I can only imagine. :no_mouth:

21 Likes

Sounds like I should get a prenup

22 Likes

Age, Sex, Location?

21 Likes

lol.

ASL = American Sign Language

21 Likes

Ahhhhhhh, much more family friendly.

21 Likes

Ebichu (Not so family friendly) :wink:
I managed to find the series online. \o/

21 Likes

What I can say after watching few episodesā€¦ I had few laughs, but the episodes are too short! And there are not too many of them available there. Its really old and maybe people forgot about it now. After all those years who would even remember some short japanese cartoon about a hamster commenting sex life of her owner. :thinking:

Damn, even people think its Hamtaro imitation, when it have been made earlier. And I stumbled upon it only because I have been searching for images of hamster powering servers.

Nini o/
:sleeping:

22 Likes

That is some lovely cumulus clouds :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I knew it, your last name couldnā€™t be a coincidence.

23 Likes

Butte.

23 Likes

Oh just look at how late it isā€¦ not cool, not cool at all!

Nighties lovelies!

24 Likes

Rest well earned after all that hard work

23 Likes