The like and get likes thread

Aaaaand Good morning,lovelies! :heart:

11 Likes

…and I think I’ll call this a Sunday! Mornings LAGLers!

(Apparently Bob Dylan’s lawyers are very proficent in removing his songs from YouTube… His loss, and also, this unreleased version by Johnny Cash is amazing!)

12 Likes

Why did the feminist refuse to work at the post office?
Because it was a mail dominated industry.

13 Likes

When God created Adam and Eve, he spoke and said, "I have two gifts to give to each of you. First! One of you can have the ability to pee wherever ye shall please!"
Right away, Adam jumped up and said, "Oh! Me! I want that one!"
And God said, "But you haven’t heard what the other gift is!"
And Adam said, "I don’t care! I want that one!"
So, God sighed, "Fine. It shall be yours!"
God made it so, and Adam started jumping up and down and running all over the place and peeing wherever he wanted.
Then God looked at Eve and sighed, “I guess you’re stuck with multiple orgasms.”

12 Likes

Xi went to Guangxi and spoke with the governor about the fine people of China.
The governor: Fine people…I don’t know.
Xi: I will show you. Hey you! Come here! What do you do?
Farmer: I’m a farmer.
Xi: Let me ask you, if you had two houses, would you give one to the government?
Without hesitation the farmer says yes… Xi turns to the governor who isn’t convinced.
Xi asks: if you had two cars, would you give one to the government? Immediate yes from the farmer. The governor asks if he may asks a question and Xi says, of course.
Governor: if you had two cows, would you give one to the government.
Farmer: No. Never. Please don’t ask.
Xi is confused: But you’d give a house and car, why not a cow?
Farmer: I actually have two cows.

12 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

It is really amazing. I believe I heard this version before.

12 Likes

As far as the information goes, a registered republican supporter now also killed someone by driving into a crowd (of possible anti-Nazi supporters). The media likes the “content creation” as it was very one sided with (former) registered Bernie Sanders (democrat) supporters (which should be the most passive in my opinion) going on stabbing and killing sprees. Some people ask for nerfing cars. Nobody demand that the police (concord?) should do their job and keep supporters of different sides safe of each other. They should have played EVE Online instead of protesting about who is the dumbest.

People should unite and not bend to the will of the 1%ers that fund agitators in the peaceful protests.

And also you are right not to read the sponsored media as they love to drive people against each other with the sole purpose to profit on the reporting of incidents they helped create.

14 Likes

It was said among the Khalid of the western deserts that a woman should be a hyena in the kitchen, a giraffe in the garden, and a pelican in the bathroom, although nobody now knew what this was supposed to mean. — Lewis Gurran, Wrexham, Wales

13 Likes

“Everyone is a hero and a villain, and no one knows who is the victim and who is the aggressor…”

13 Likes

Chinese characters be like
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

13 Likes

Horse also looks like a drawing of a horse.

13 Likes

ATXV is pretty good this year. Finally got time to catch a full live stream.

13 Likes

Well, it’s itme to go to sleep. So, nighties, lovelies!

12 Likes

o7 everyone! Hope you’re all doing well this fine day. I’m just here to give a shout out to anyone who enjoys Eve Radio, and for those who don’t know, please check it out! You shall not regret it…probably.

15 Likes

Also: have you considered hostages?

14 Likes

PL out!

Bravo BRAVE! \o/

Nini :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Was a great day with tons of pixels exploding in glorious detail. Bravo to the camera crew.

13 Likes