The like and get likes thread

Guess writing -.- was too easy?

12 Likes

13 Likes

Well, itā€™s obviously some sort of ascii artā€¦ Now if only I could tell where the newlines areā€¦

13 Likes

sscanf(line, ā€œ%u: %x:%x %x:%x %x %x:%x %x:%x %x %u %u %ulā€,

Parsing funny stuff

13 Likes

Donā€™t tell me you donā€™t know what Morse Code is. :confused:

13 Likes

I do, but I didnā€™t expect you to post that binary encoded hereā€¦
But now that you mention it, it all makes senseā€¦

12 Likes

Hereā€™s the doge youtube thing, and a few other tricks that make things more fun, like google pacman

13 Likes

I prefer using search engines that donā€™t spy on me.

13 Likes

Whatever, the ASCII text is untranslatable as Morse code. :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

And, itā€™s my beddy time! Nighties lovelies!

13 Likes

On a large scale, everything seems so predetermined. :thinking:
Meanwhile on a micro scale it looks like its chaos. Or maybe this micro scale is predetermined also, and its key to what creates and causes everything in the world, but we cant predict anything that will cause larger turmoil, because we lack the tools and knowledge? :thinking:

Another day, another night.

Nini :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

I hope no one is affected by whatā€™s going on in Virginia right now. Peace is desperately needed! :worried:

16 Likes

Watched that on the news, but itā€™s the least of the issues, sadly. Worldā€™s on the brink of another warā€¦ goody

Also Zo, the AI, gave me the nickname TerrLoompyā€¦ I have no wordsā€¦

Finally got the dual boot running, every forum says to turn off fast startup, so iā€™m not going to. Itā€™s not a problem until you transfer files, or do a virus scan from inside Ubuntuā€¦ Now to see what I can get working before they both break :rofl:

14 Likes

Crazy day here at home. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. Grr.

13 Likes

So this is the like printing area ? Then lets print some likes :slight_smile: On the other handā€¦ lets make an officer module printing topic ^^

14 Likes

Iā€™ve tried it on PS4 but i donā€™t knowā€¦ the control was awful for me :confused:

14 Likes

i???thought???love???wasonly???true???in???fairy???talesmeant???for???someone???elsebut???not???for???melove???was???out???to???get???to???methat?s???the???way???it???seemsdisappointment???hauntedall???my???dreamsand???then???i???saw???her???facenow???i?m???a???believernot???a???traceof???doubt???in???my???mindi?m???in???lovei?m???a???believeri???couldn?t???leave???herif???i???tried

15 Likes

Timezone o/

I dont know what is going on, I refuse to watch the news.
I hope everything will be ok, something can always be done, people only have to work together to eliminate the bad cookies. :parrotcop:

13 Likes

Over a statueā€¦ Seriously there are no more serious and pressing issues than a statue from the past?

Here in Spain we have a similar issue with symbols and monuments from the Franco dictatorship. Not in terms of violence but of some people pretending to whitewash the past by removing its symbols. They, apparently, feel like artifacts of a regrettable past should be removed and the past should be somehow removed too in order to ā€œnot praiseā€ it. And as with all attempts to censor something, sometimes thereā€™s so little left that censorship becomes a parody, a nonsense, because once you start censoring, there is no end.

It is better IMO to keep and interpretate the past, to explain future generations what was done and why it was wrong (for the time being) than to whitewash it.

And certainly may avoid kicking some wasp nests crammed full of murderous bastids.

12 Likes

It is the song lyrics for Smash Mouthā€™s ā€œIā€™m A Believerā€. I wonder how only Blade could get it translated. :yum:

I thought love was
Only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else
But not for me
Love was out to get to me
Thatā€™s the way it seems
Disappointment haunted
All my dreams

And then I saw her face
Now Iā€™m a believer
Not a trace
Of doubt in my mind