The like and get likes thread

Looks like a bug to me.

13 Likes

Woohooo. Made it home an hour and twenty minutes early today!

13 Likes

Nighties loveliesā€¦ itā€™s so lateā€¦

13 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

13 Likes

Timezone everyone o/

Look what someone have done. :exploding_head:

More wallpapers here: http://imgur.com/r/Eve/xZHlx

12 Likes

Cool. Very spaceships. Much wallpapers. :dog:

12 Likes

In case the internet is gone, you can use these. :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Also, good morning LAGLers!

I still havenā€™t launched the EVE launcher, so my client still is expecting to connect to a server that would tell it to load the CQ. Donā€™t know how long will I keep the charade goingā€¦

12 Likes

Well looks like my city Barcelona won the grim lottery of terror with a vehicle ram on a crowd. Still ongoing, 12 dead & at least 20 injured.

12 Likes

I hope the injured will be ok and will be healthy again soon. :anguished:

12 Likes

There isnā€™t much more to hope. One suspect has been arrested or shot (?) and two other are being searched. Victims toll is on the 13 dead and 80 injured. Itā€™s not the worst terror attack ever in my city, by a stretch, yet on the other hand this is the first islamist one (or so claims ISIS).

The situation still is confusing as someone fled a police checkpoint rolling over an officer and apparently the vehicle has been located and is being searched by the police bomb squad.

Everybody I know and can think of is OK so far.

12 Likes

Dang, Iā€™m wrecked. I think Iā€™ve caught a cold. If is it, FML, I hate summertime colds! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Anyway Iā€™m calling it a day soā€¦

Nighties, lovelies!

12 Likes

I wish all the health for you and those injured people too.

Nini :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

My wife misses all the drama at work when she takes a day off lol.

12 Likes

My heart is with the people who suffered from the terrorist attack in Barcelona.:sweat:

I have to admit though,terrorist attacks are getting rarer and rarer these days.The attacks are getting rarer but they are getting more violent. World is heading towards peace inch by inch.

13 Likes
12 Likes

Cryptocurrency drops in value, ether something, making GPUā€™s cheaper only to have this happen

Now every form of RAM is having a price increase, meaning GPU price hikes again. I foresee computers getting expensive in the future. a $1500 tower >> ~$2250?

The computer market crapped its pants, diarrhea of the ideas means more stuff than anyone wanted or asked for. Even consoles got th touch of it, PS4 pro, xbox one x, etc.

prepares the needle for the tech market bubble may they calm down before the market pops

and for a CCP thing, theyā€™re VR game, Valkyrie something no longer needs VR or they said it wouldnā€™t [still does for some reason], now all it needs is players :stuck_out_tongue: Beyond this and Dust I forget they made other things

11 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

Terror fun never ends, last night 5 terrorists were shot dead as they tried to conduct an attack in Cambrils (a beach town south of Tarragona, near the Port Aventura theme park), their car rammed a police checkpoint injuring an agent and agents opened fire. Three terrorists died in the car and one was wounded, a fifth fled the car and was shot in the streets, and later the terrorist wounded in the car died at hospital. Theyā€™re being ssearched as it is suspected they carried bomb belts.

Also a gas canister explosion which happened two days ago at Alcanar, which was being investigated as a possible attempt to manipulate Spanish gas canisters to sell them to French campers (French canisters use a different fitting) has been confirmed as a part of the terror plot which went wrong; apparently the Barcelona terrorists wanted to detonate the vans in Barcelona and after the bomb exploded during manufacture they just went for the ramming.

Last, a young man who fled a police checkpoint and was shot dead later apparently was no terrorist and just made a lethal series of stupid moves in the worst possible place and timeā€¦

Other than that, silly terroristsā€¦ I take your reality and replace it with mine.

11 Likes

Timezone everyone o/

Yes, Barcelna is a very pretty place. :+1:

This poster once more seems relevant.:v:

But I waited for them to become cheaper. :exploding_head:
Well, no time to lose then. Time to buy myself a new GPU now. :fastparrot:

12 Likes

That parrot gave me epilepsy. :smiley:

12 Likes