The like and get likes thread

A friend of mine on skype asked the same thing, here ya go! Notice all the cool options there are now!

15 Likes

Timezone o/

@78_Aster You have contracted me something? Thank you! :kissing_heart::two_hearts::hugs:

Will check the game later because now I am at work. Also curious what can that be. :thinking:

15 Likes

15 Likes

:smiley:

15 Likes

I approve with that description!

15 Likes

I dance every time I listen to this.

14 Likes

I used to do it (as a child), but to this theme:

14 Likes

I can feel my bran cells deteriorating.

16 Likes

Now you know how I feel when I heard that Youtube replaced the buffering icon to a fidget spinner on videos with that abomination in the title.

16 Likes

I confirm. Cancer has been archived.

achieved
I might have lost IQ points while watching fidget spinner videos.
brain.exe stopped working
mayday mayday

16 Likes

Well, it looks like something bad is happening with the highsec expansion formerly due this winter. Whether it’s a delay or total abandonment, guess we’ll know when the PR operation for Sparc is gone and CCP PR department finds the galls to go public about it.

16 Likes

share is love!

15 Likes

Tremor is love and i share it very frequently :smiley:

16 Likes

Cringe pickup lines incoming.

16 Likes

Allow me to begin that then.

16 Likes

My Kestrel is overheating.

15 Likes

Should I be happy that I do not know what the hell a fidget spinner even is?

14 Likes

In a way, yes, but it was interesting how this object that created such an awful community on youtube was originally used in the past for medical purposes.

14 Likes

Medical purposes? Fidget spinners? Wtf?

14 Likes

Well, kinda medical I suppose, might have missworded, but it helped with kids with fidgeting problems that are more typical to take a toy to the hospitals that the kids find calming or something.

The original inventor of the fidget spinner (that did not get a single cent out of its mass popularity) made it by accident while trying to help her daughter calm down with some toys that were just things thrown together due to lack of money to afford proper stuff.

14 Likes