14 Likes

Daaawww… :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

It’s back, boys. Ready your wallets.

14 Likes

14 Likes

ETFT

14 Likes

Ooooo Living Tombstone! Reminds me that I need to listen to their Sp00ky Scary Skeletons mix for Halloween… In fact, screw it, I’ma listen to it now!

14 Likes

Well, new lesson: never play GTAO after new expansion. It’s crazy with idiots in planes bombing everything in sight, no way to do a decent vehicle cargo unless you’re with just one other guy in session.

Guess tomorrow I will just customize my second Sultan RS, want to give a try to the Princess Robot Bubblegum paintjob…

14 Likes

Also: nighties lovelies!

(Hah! I bet you didn’t saw that coming!)

14 Likes

I see that all the Dev’s creative risks are failing. YouTube is now running into page loading problems, Microsoft’s Answers site spits out an error message when creating new threads (deleting them usually), Eve’s Grey screen, Windows’s lock file access (user/admin/system unable to alter random files), etc.

The year of bugs is upon us

imagehttp://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3642079.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/MAIN-bug.jpg

I’m still bitter that a user/admin can’t get root access in windows (SYSTEM), I don’t like it when it says you are denied access to a full access file because we said so

Load up the aussie parrot bazooka boys and girls, we’re gonna be breaking some Windows

:parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5::parrotwave6::parrotwave7:

14 Likes

win98 and winME, now THOSE were bugs :nauseated_face:

Honestly though, bugs are nothing new, esp bugs with windows.

14 Likes

Today I made food, a pizza-mac&cheese-burger with Gatorade-rootbeer soda.

The last time I did food I made a made a mayo-cheese-tukey-peanutbutter-jelly sandwhich

:smiley:

Who would have the stomach to hire me as a chef?

oh yeah, ramen-beefstew, for some reason it turns into slime if left alone too long, but at least it’s still editable :slight_smile: probably

ETFT

Windows Mistake Edition and Windows 98-years-too-soon (or Windows 90-ate-a-[insert body part here])

Bad jokes :frowning:

14 Likes

Timezone o/

I liked win 98, have some sentiment towards it. I could play some games on it. \o/

14 Likes

There is (was) an API endpoint for that. Too tired to look up which one, though.

14 Likes

Disaster averted (for now).

14 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

14 Likes

Nevermind on this, just realized I had a mail. I have forgotten how the game works, great, learning curve again :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

I could always accept some militants if you have some from missions. :wink:

15 Likes

I found 10 in one of my containers, doesn’t seem like very much

ETFT

10 in another. 20 probably isn’t much for a vet

14 Likes

I am also picking up Marines, they are forming the defence forces on the Amralis island. Virtual Island project I am still doing.

I have even a map of it, but it needs some work with actual infrastructure. Its on one of the planets in Funtanainen.

15 Likes