The like and get likes thread

Good morning LAGLers!

Kitty dresses appropiately to be introduced to Queen Nana.

12 Likes

They are adorable. :smile:

Polar ice caps on mars.

Why didnt CCP made polar caps on barren and terestial planets? I think they would look a lot better with them. :thinking:

10 Likes

I swear I was looking for a kitty dressed in a ninja dress, but, how not to share this result?

Me so much wants it for Yiole! :grin:

11 Likes

Also:

11 Likes

the original ninja

11 Likes

Stalker Cat, best ninja cat! :grin:

11 Likes

A single wreck

Woops

11 Likes

Challenge Accepted

10 Likes

oh so they are not that hard…damn ok. i noped out of one.

11 Likes

Just kill the easy ones first, if you focus on the big ones just because of “they deal more damage” you are very wrong, you will take a while to bring down one battleship, they will drain your cap, your tank will be gone and your speed miserable

That post you replied to, my tank was at about 10% shield, because I focused on a battleship and let everything else live

12 Likes

ive got a passive nighthawk that should be able to do it. that or my paladin. that fucker is…strong. yes its active tank but i feel like its pretty safe.

10 Likes

I feel like the nighthawk trades tank for dps, since the Drake Navy Issue has better base tank than the nighthawk and can do an impressive passive tank

10 Likes

There is armor repairer that uses nanopaste.

10 Likes

yeah but is it strong enough. with askplepians i get 6.k+ every 10.5 seconds

10 Likes

Hmm and lasers use capacitor that sleepers will drain. :thinking:

10 Likes

hmm :neutral_face::darkbeerparrot:

10 Likes

Capacitor batteries have some capacitor warfare defence bonus, but I never understood how it works. :anguished:

10 Likes

I guess it works like, for example, a sleeper battleship takes away 100GJ from you, having the cap battery makes it so its only 80GJ removed, because it provides 20%

Now why its showing as -20% I don’t know, because it says “resistance bonus” and that minus makes it look like it Helps the neuts and nos to take from you lol

11 Likes

Sovereign Citizens compilation :

All of the rights, none of the laws to obey! Sounds legit!

11 Likes

Just assume that you will not have a capacitor and will have miserable velocity.

10 Likes