The like and get likes thread

If you did play the first Total War Warhammer then you’ll definitely like this one, the factions are so unique on TW Warhammer 2, I just love the lizardmen and the high elves

11 Likes

12 hours in TW Warhammer 2 now, I think I got too hyped haha, time to check my stuff in EvE XD

11 Likes

And now, I say: nighties lovelies!

11 Likes

Sometimes there are great things to be shared :

I think it should be required by law for people to play EVE Online. Just to know that whatever you are protesting about should not end up in you slapping the police. Anyways, enjoy the video.

12 Likes

My house is a deadzone for cell activity and i live right next to a cell tower -(. But. Thick plaster walls = Warm in winter and cool in summer. Bring on the snow.

11 Likes

Snow is my joy,
but it is also my pain.

11 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! It’s friday, weekend is just around the corner!

Remember that you must be active at the forums 100 days in a row to earn the coveted “Aficionado” badge!

11 Likes

Part of me hates the universe for that requirement, but the other part of me doesn’t really care because i’ve made a return to EVE and i plan to stay so this isn’t such a huge deal.

On that note, I need a corps.
/to the recruitment threads/

11 Likes

Timezone o/

CONCORD always wins. \o/

So I tried to do some new rpg system for my EVE turn based tabletop game and look what I found.

Whoever gets the first turn typically has a major advantage. Balancing for the first turn advantage is still one of the great challenges of game designers to this day.

There goes my hopes of doing a simple turn based system. :disappointed:

12 Likes

Well, simple, do it just like the locking mechanisms, if the ship is smaller than his opponent, the small one goes first, if theres two big ships, roll a dice, higher number locks first

The smaller ships, sure they do damage, but not as much to bigger ships I believe, so you still got it going!

12 Likes

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2146752-we-seem-to-be-getting-stupider-and-population-ageing-may-be-why/

It’s not ageing!

12 Likes

Intleligence is not a “thing” and it can’t be measured. :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

It can be measured and compared just as anything else.

12 Likes

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-so-difficult-to-properly-define-intelligence :thinking:

12 Likes

Generally it is measured by peoples heavy opinions, usually “how similar are they to me”.

That being said, there are clearly some people who forgot how to use their brains :thinking:

12 Likes

Some? If you mean with some 70-95% of humanity then hell yeah I agree.

12 Likes

Equifax claims they got hacked by a state-sponsored attacker, btw. Rather amusing. A 10-year-old could have broken in there.

11 Likes

I think we’re slowly moving more into a world where the primary form of communication will be through shitty memes.

12 Likes

12 Likes

So, not gonna lie, that year I took off feels like much longer. I am going to start contributing to the research missions, but I gotta get my stuff trained up first lol. How long did it take all of you to find your place in EVE?

12 Likes