The like and get likes thread

When I started, it was new for everyone, so. And we only had 5 systems. Could do a lot of shenanigans. Was fun.

Ahh, good times…

12 Likes

Now there’s too many, over 10 in fact!

12 Likes

About 1 month.
I found a station near Jita and settled there. Its really close to everywhere. :relaxed:

12 Likes

Bumping a real station in space? :thinking:
That have been done already. \o/

12 Likes

Well, I had several HQs, based on what was I missioning or mining. Probably i stopped trying new stuff and stickied to these two endeavours after the third year or so, when I just wanted see what WiS would bring to the game and oh my how did that went…

12 Likes

Aaand, it’s time to go to bed! Nighties lovelies!

12 Likes

Lol, Night.

I keep forgetting there’s an insane difference in time for everyone. I’m so used to just talking to people. It’s pretty easy to get lost in all this.

Recently got promoted at work, celebrating by buying plex. Woop woop

12 Likes

Woo, gratz for promotion!

Hey, you know how people are used to paying a beer to celebrate the promotion? Give us 1 plex so we can buy the beer!

Nah I jest, kudos for you m8! I am going to celebrate and treat myself by buying some plex too at Winter to be able to buy a Marshal out of someone

11 Likes

Thanks pal,

My plan is to just start training exploration skills and start traveling.

Question to you all, I’m working on my Rp skills, they’re atrocious. I’ve begun to study the “Lore survival guide” and chronicles but have always wondered. People tell stories and reference events or times that I can’t seem to find. And same with weapons or equipment.

Are they just making stuff up most of the time? or is this something I haven’t found in the wiki?

11 Likes

RP for EvE? I have never done RP in EvE, I used to RP a crap ton a few years back, slowly lost interest because although kinky RPs are fun they get obnoxiously tedious when not a single soul wants to do a proper RP with or even show interest to do so with me.

So, from my experience, people just like to set up their characters how they would like, some make pretty decent and dramaticstories and others just like the casual life. Be careful when you encounter a “Mary Sue”.

Think the only games I RPed on were WoW and FF14, the rest majority of my RP happened on other places with my OC.

11 Likes

The only thing I saw from reading the latest posts was “beer” :beer::drooling_face:

11 Likes

Surprisingly not fake but is it worth it?

12 Likes

Timezone everyone o/

I am making stuff up as I go, but I take inspiration from real life, setting it in EVE realities, and I am trying not to be too intrusive in the lore. Also you can do some fan fiction on the basis of the official lore. I made even a map of a fictional island.

Fiction portal forum part of old forums was a good place to ask questions, https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/forum/259/
and is even now on new forums, theere is also backstage forum and wiki.
http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/
http://wiki.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

11 Likes

I think I will get some Starsi from the fridge instead. :relaxed:

Cheeeers. :kissing_smiling_eyes::tumbler_glass:

11 Likes

I’m through with Mass Effect: Andromeda. That wasn’t so bad. Definitely better than Dragon Age: Inquisition…
Got about 100 hours out of the ■■■■ :smiley:

11 Likes

I’m gonna have fun for a while!

11 Likes

What game is that?

11 Likes

Total War: Warhammer 2

11 Likes

Today I’ve seen a car I never had seen before in GTAO… and stole it. It’s a NPC car called Zirconium Stratum and it’s supposed to be a cheap pile of junk, but it handles surprinsigly well. I may keep it for the lulz.

Also Ish bought the new Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic and customized it to look like the Aston Martin V8… and it’s a crazy fun car. Very fast for a classic, very stable and good looking.

12 Likes

Nicceeee desu,

My buddy was super proud of this gold plated banshee he had in multiplayer, when he brought it out to show me I immediately stole it and drove it off the pier.

12 Likes