The like and get likes thread

See, he likes you, he wants to give you a cake to the face

12 Likes

I’d rather wait a year or two before making that huge step, love is something that means a Lot to me, which is one of the traits I hold dear as a Libra :relaxed: My past was a nightmare, and as a fish swimming in the ocean, I am sure a good fisherwoman will hook me up

I got a friend that heavily believes in star signs and things with planets, some sort of mysticism, and she says I am an exact replica of a Libra, except the part where it says Libras enjoy parties and being social, I hate large groups and prefer to be sitting quiet :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I am Gemini, but I also value love. I have tried a few times and failed, but this is when I would say, if you manage to get the bad wife, just…move on and try to find the good one lol.

I am actually good friends with 1 ex still even after many years, so even if things do not work out, it doesn’t mean you cannot still share something special in a different way.

12 Likes

I know, but it was just horrible and terrifying for me, not because my first experience was bad or anything, she was an ok girl, we had our small petty arguments, but it was because of lies and mischief that she ended up telling me in a birthday :sweat_smile: I think I recall talking about this before

12 Likes

Lies I cannot stand, but mischief is a must. That is because I am mischievous too, but not in any harmful way, just hilarious ways. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Even if it does go horribly, you learn something valuable for next time :thinking:

12 Likes

Yeah, and that was “As close as you can be with someone, as much as you may love someone, there is always something they are not being honest about, and hide it for as long as needed.” Not everyone is like that of course, but I have been in a bad luck streak XD

12 Likes

I have had a bad luck streak myself, but it won’t stop me from trying at any rate. I always manage to find people that are superficial in some way. :thinking:

11 Likes

You got the feminists complaining there are no men that respect them or stuff…

I’M RIGHT HERE!

“You play videogames that objectify women! You disgusting pervert rapist!”

In fact nevermind feminists can just go to that corner there, on the other side of the galaxy

13 Likes

This is why you get a gamer gf lol

13 Likes
12 Likes

This is really why you need a gamer gf >_<

I am also afraid to ask what getting rid of your own butt even requires :confounded:

13 Likes

I need to learn with the best of them!

Only then can I get a gamer gf!

11 Likes

This does not seem like good advice >_< lol

But it is hard to tell since you cannot hear him over the shower :thinking:

11 Likes

Maybe he had some problems with the taps?

12 Likes

Somehow reminds me of salad fingers and the rusty taps bit

12 Likes

A is for acid
C is for Cobra
H is for Hottie… No wait, Hag.

12 Likes

Well if she is what flips your lid, I say go for it

does she have a sister? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

12 Likes

PErhaps, she is in this video here!

This one has a meaning behind it… I can’t quite figure it out… Is it representing the thirst for power? Something like that?

12 Likes

lol, definitely seems to be a lesson in hubris.

12 Likes

Did you like the sister? She is the screeching type!

12 Likes