The like and get likes thread

Oh I already dated her unfortunately, she screeches just like my ex :confounded:

12 Likes

Maybe that’s why she screeched, she might not have liked you :sadparrot:

12 Likes

Maybe, but if she was my ex then she just screeches all the time, no matter what :thinking:

12 Likes

Woohooo its Friday! I’m gonna have a drink even though I don’t drink and smoke copious amounts of cannabis.

12 Likes

I swear the guy that came up with the idea of making these “random wormhole generators” as some sort of “arena” to mine resources and destroy the opposing corp in the same wormhole still hasn’t managed to figure out why his idea is just damn awful.

This is me trying to understand that idea:

12 Likes

lol, I do feel like her some days

12 Likes

I am either dumb for not being english and not understanding what he is trying to say or he is one hell of a confusing fella.

12 Likes

Beddy time here, so, nighties lovelies!

12 Likes

I thought this was going to be cute… Well, the robot is cute at least…

12 Likes

Also:

Shaken, not stirred please.

12 Likes

• all races allowed :fiestaparrot:
13 Likes

Oooo graphs…

What does that mean?

12 Likes

I think I got the concept of sandbox right… Right?

11 Likes

More skills available in alpha to those who bought omega and trained up to 20,5 M SP.

12 Likes

Oh neat! So can we call those Beta to make it a difference? :aussiecongaparrot::aussiereversecongaparrot:

It’s gonna feel awkward to call both Alpha.

12 Likes

Maybe we could call it a beta phase after lapsing from Omega. :thinking:

12 Likes

I will definitely suggest that in the ideas is they do not come up with a different name for them

So far I only got the idea of helping our turrets give immersion love by fixing how they snap around, think it’s a pretty considerable thing to get, not too stupid not too fancy I think XD

12 Likes

You will also get Marshall from project discovery. After some time.

12 Likes

D: HOW LONG

12 Likes

Dont know. :woman_shrugging:
This looks like it will be pretty sizable update and the stuff with beta clones and marshall will come after it.

12 Likes