The like and get likes thread

@discobot fortune
Will the Marshal be here soon?

12 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes

14 Likes

YOU LIE! You hate my guts! You would never make me smile!

14 Likes

This is a much better video than the teaser before

14 Likes

By far! Makes me more hyped than I previously was. Although I was hoping for another one of those cinematic trailers, but I’m not complaining about what we got. Now if only I could find the time to really get back into EVE again. :smiley:

12 Likes

Anyone have any guess as to what the Marshall will go for on market?

12 Likes

Once the novelty wears off, it’ll probably balance itself out at ~3 billion.

12 Likes

I’d place my guess around there as well, I so want one but I’d rather wait until next year when they drop them. Was it as rewards for Project Discovery or am I miss-remembering the keynote?

12 Likes

PD most likely to keep the theme of CONCORD Exo skins

Unless they are very nice to us and give a special something for Winter or New Year

12 Likes

Timezone everyone o/

Yes, the Marshall will come to project discovery. It was clearly stated. It will be as blueprint of course, so you will have to build it. :wink:

12 Likes

But Wheeeen D:

11 Likes

CCP Infinity got it right!

I mean with the picture on the right

12 Likes

Picture would be more accurate if another kid was there smashing the castle and stealing the basket.

12 Likes

That’s the gankers, a rare sight :smiley:

12 Likes

Not at all rare, and there are more than gankers, you can steal loot and salvage, and murder peoples MTUs etc. Anyone who thinks staying in hisec is like that is naive.

13 Likes

I know, I’m kidding with that, because my transport trajectory has a system where gankers live, I know the corp name, character photo on all of the alts, etc

They haven’t been bugging me too often when they found out I tank my haulers tho

13 Likes

I like to steal peoples loot, but only if they are Amarr or flying Amarrbage ships :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

The day somebody blows up my ship, I will smile

But if they blow up exclusively my future Marshal, I will lay down, grab my legs against me, roll, try not to cry, and cry

13 Likes

shameless self plug: Hek Fight Club Launch Tournament | Reddit thread

12 Likes

That looks neat, gonna be in live stream or something?

12 Likes