The like and get likes thread

:thinking:

12 Likes

MIKE IN THERE! WOOOOOOOO

12 Likes

As long as it is not amarrbage, you are safe from me

12 Likes

I prefer cubes or balls as the shape of my ships, I try to avoid pointy bits that can hurt me during my work.

The Raven is a love/hate relationship because of that.

12 Likes

Now that’s a trailer!

12 Likes

I know! It got me quite hyped for it, even though I won’t be into moon mining for possibly a good while, but Resource Wars are looking neat!

12 Likes

In comparison to yesterday, today the Vegas stream was rather… unimpressive.
:sleepy::sleeping_bed:

Nini. :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Mike’s speech was quite amazing, the rest was alright, I loved that Rise actually talked a tiny bit about the Marshal when I asked him about it!

12 Likes

Was @CCP_Logibro present? Did he mention how he warps away from 1vs1’s?

10 Likes

So you prefer Borg ships?

11 Likes

once you go borg, you are never bored

11 Likes

he’s a logi pilot, you can’t blame him.

12 Likes

:cat:

11 Likes

Let’s play some Paladin Danse Danse Revolution!

:moonwalkingparrot:

12 Likes

He could have sprang a trap. I was ready for the cyno to go up… Guess I only have my dreams to play out all the different scenarios that could have played out. The fun that could have been had. #Evememories

11 Likes

Question from a person who’s never been to EVE vegas.

What’s it like? Is it as cool as people say? Should I go next year?

12 Likes

:congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot::congaparrot:

12 Likes

I’m not in a good place right now.

I’m looking at server motherboards so I can mount 10 x 1070 gtx cards so I can maximize my Octane render performance.

HelP

13 Likes

Read up on it, lads. Now tell me again that I’m paranoid and not “living in the 21st century”. I triple dare you!

13 Likes

Timezone everyone :relaxed:
:cup_with_straw::cake:

13 Likes