The like and get likes thread

:tada::heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::balloon::birthday::clinking_glasses::yum:

9 Likes

My sister has arrived in Scotland safe and sound. She recommends me to see a supermarket there called “Asda”. She says they sell many goodies. Is it true,Brits?

8 Likes

The whole concept is nonsense. The machines don’t even exist already, let alone the software to make them fly, and then they still would need to deal with angry neighbors, air safety and security concerns and the whole bother of taking ground transportation to go to a take off spot, fly, land at a landing spot, then take ground tansportation again… in order to save 10 minutes worth of commuting?

I call bullsh¡t. Authomated ground transportation is a comparatively easier problem and it hasn’t been resolved yet. Authomated air transportation still is away in the future, let alone mass air transportation, and doesn’t matters if they’re Uber. Caveat emptor!

8 Likes

Good night,lovelies. Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my swollen throat. I hope it isn’t a disease or something.

8 Likes

I’ve been too deep in the internet to consider that somewhat… Eh…

Seriously tho, get well m8

8 Likes

I would have problems for sure. Airplanes fly right over my house to land at our airport.

8 Likes

And the forums didn’t crash yet :thinking:

8 Likes

DTC (Destroy The Cosmos) declared war on us and now their stations are blowing up left and right :joy:

8 Likes

That’s what they get!

… If for any reason AAO (Against All Odds) is at war with you, will you just spare me? Pretty please? XD

9 Likes

So, why PUBG is so popular? Extra Credits haves an awesome explanation!

Damn, I was getting nervous just from listening about about it. Which is a reason why I will never ever play PUBG, stress is the last thing I need in my life. :grin:

8 Likes

I will. Can’t say the same for my alliance mates, though.

8 Likes

And now, off to bed.

Nighties lovelies! Keep it over 9,000!

8 Likes

Today I tried Diablo 3 for the first time few hours ago and could not stop playing until now. :star_struck:

Nini :relaxed:/

8 Likes

Timezone :smile:/

So, what is going on? Busy workday? Ah, its monday…

Lets roll with it.

8 Likes

I went to the doctor. She told me I’m going to live.

9 Likes

But I actually made something productive today, or actually I have done something to laze around more. Its amazing how much work can be omitted by using macros for Excel.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Maybe you should work for Microsoft,Nana. :grinning:

8 Likes

Eh, maybe? Or Microsoft employees should work harder on being lazy. :thinking:

8 Likes

Meanwhile in Poland.

One of the mascots from Goodness Gang. Its really crazy hype here, and people are even stealing the rolls of stickers to get them from the supermarkets. One woman is facing few years in jail for that, the value of the roll was so much.

8 Likes