The like and get likes thread

Praise Elon! \o/

9 Likes

Big part of twitter is bots at this point or some fake accounts, spreading fake news. Its a shame really.

Its good for spreading only some gossip by bots.

9 Likes

:truck::red_car:

10 Likes

He came to my city like 10 days ago but I didn’t have the chance to meet him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPjzwJgxKG/

9 Likes

TESLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10 Likes

10 Likes

If you don’t get the reference,the phrase is from this video:

10 Likes

Why the iPhone’s headphone jack was removed:

10 Likes

Meanwhile on IphoneX

10 Likes

CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM ON A CONE! :smile:

10 Likes

Two IPhones, one animoji. :wink:

10 Likes

11 Likes

:wink:

11 Likes

Iphone x is more like this https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohs7X1KbJ4QPRd4GY/giphy.gif

10 Likes

Hmm, looks like it would live a life on its own. :thinking:

The silicon life!

10 Likes

The touch sensors are defective and apple is replacing them with no questions asked.

10 Likes

Laying down, watching NASA news and videos and reading how they named their probes MEME-X is so relaxing. :relaxed:

I think I will go grab something from a fridge to eat it laying down to complete the ritual of lazing around to extreme. :smirk:

11 Likes

How about a rollout of a Soyuz rocket at Vostochny Cosmodrome

11 Likes

EA brings a halt to the purchase of the premium currency in Star Wars Battlefront 2 as they apologize that the game should be better, they will listen to the community and improve the game as a whole.

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention the part where they say they will re-enable the premium currency purchase later on.
"This means that the option to purchase crystals in the game is now offline, and all progression will be earned through gameplay. The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we’ve made changes to the game."

v Just sign here and lets bring an end to the lootbox madness. v

10 Likes

Such a big rocket… :flushed:

10 Likes