The like and get likes thread

Good…then let’s keep it that way. :wink:

9 Likes

I gotta subscribe to Zygor before next WoW expansion comes out.

10 Likes

Bloody Firefox… I just updated it and AGAIN, the effin’ Mozilla idiot team decided they bloody know better how I want my effin’ browser to look. Had to google to get back to black text on light bars and to get the effin menu bar back.

Why, Mozilla? Why not just efifn’ update the bloody browser and RESPECT my interface choices? :angry:

10 Likes
10 Likes

Because obviously developers know better!
I’ve been running with Classic Theme Restorer since FF 4(?) and it stopped working with 57. Instead of putting up with UI I don’t like, I just switched out Firefox with Waterfox.

If I wanted my browser to look like the Google Chrome trash I’d have used Chromium instead.

10 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

My smartphone is really dumb. :anguished:

11 Likes

Amazing, those are some nice cosplays! More power to him! :rofl:

10 Likes

Yes, he is so incredibly cute as a girl its hard to believe. :exploding_head:

10 Likes

@Arcanith_Lionheart

:smirk:

10 Likes

:tada::balloon::clinking_glasses::beers::fries::relaxed::ok_hand:

10 Likes

I told a dumb relative about the Waldorf schools but he wouldn’t listen. He sent his son to a school where there is crime and students abuse drugs. smh :triumph:

10 Likes

fml, everybody I end up meeting are all the same, this one person I thought was special that I met months ago and kept talking to everyday just decided to block me in all forms of contacts… As per usual, no idea if it was something I said or anything, just in the middle of a nice chat boom gone.

Back to the life of a single man I go.

10 Likes
10 Likes

That made my day, thank you

10 Likes

http://www.cringely.com/2017/11/17/15468/

9 Likes

So, my work let me have all the spare parts from the computers that didn’t work or were just absolutely ancient

Work Stuff

They are laptop parts, back before the processor was soldered to the board, the original pentium-M’s, I think, and C2D. I was thinking of selling the parts and giving the profit back to my work, if they didn’t want it then maybe it could go to pay Sandman for his cadre work. Only, I had no idea how to do that (at least a way that isn’t completely risky and dangerous due to my age). I also thought about recycling them but I feel like they still have some purpose…

Anyone got any ideas what to do with these things?

512 MB RAM sticks, DVD drives, Processors, a few IDE drives (I found a use for the SATA drives).

10 Likes

I collect all my old pc and lt parts and put them in a bin. There’s gold in’em and one day may have enough for a few links of a chain. Or a golden rifter. 1/1000000th scale of course.

10 Likes

Probably selling is the best option. Some people may really need those parts.

11 Likes