The like and get likes thread

:joy:

Wish I could destroy it yet, but my bombers are still deploying :frowning:
Raiding the guy to keep his resources low so he canā€™t expand much until I blow it up tomorrow.

10 Likes

Itā€™s almost midnight, and Iā€™m almost in my bed. I just need to say:

Nighties lovlies!

And share this cool video about high speed cameras and tracking:

10 Likes

Wave of light traveling.

Streak tube used for this. In an original way. http://web.media.mit.edu/~raskar/trillionfps/

Nini :kissing_heart:/

10 Likes

So, are any of you planning on entering the Caldari Propaganda Contest? Saw it in one of the other forum sections, probably should have book marked itā€¦ but, hey, seems interesting so I thought why not.

ā€œNeeds to be poster sizedā€, looked up poster size, was aboutā€¦ 16K res, had to downsize toā€¦ I think 4K on my Intel HDā€¦ hopefully I can super sample it after.

So, my mother always breaks her OS, so, with the drives I got from work, Iā€™m installing OSes on all of them, she breaks one, Iā€™ll just hot swap another in and fix the broken one. Chromium, Ubuntu, and 2 W10s :thumbsupparrot: I can only hope itā€™s enough :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I would say build a retro gaming PC but sadly that stuff does not look old enough to do that.

10 Likes

actually, thatā€™s not a bad idea, They should work, Iā€™d just need a heat sink, a fan, and one power brick, and they should all run. There are 3 at work that are dead, so there are a few more spare parts. I can make an emulator, RetroArch. For the rest of the parts, maybe donate them or keep them as spares. Thanks for the idea :+1:

Well, the ones that fit in the board, I hope

10 Likes

I hope you have or can find a CRT, retro gaming must use CRT for full effect!

10 Likes

CRT? Yeah, I think thereā€™s a Black and White one somewhereā€¦ Might need a converter though, shouldnā€™t be too hard to find VGA to Composit.

Iā€™ll be emulating a PS1 because legally thatā€™s all I can, since I own one :smiley:

This is gonna be fun :wink:

@Nana_Skalski Your propaganda poster was amazing, mine can never hope to compare, especially since Eve players probably donā€™t know what Dust wasā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I bet youā€™ll get 1st place no problem

10 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! Itā€™s monday and today Iā€™ll start my working day by finishing something that entered our agency right as we were closing on friday! Because thereā€™s nothing we love more than getting the first customer in all evening right at 20:00 on friday! :frowning_face:

9 Likes

Also: no weapon is too terrible too use?

Funny thing: high heels were invented for men! Knights and horsemen would wear tall boots with high heels so the stirrup was caught between the heel and the shoe. But then this was France in the XIII century and there was a style that women dressed in ā€œmanlyā€ ways, so French ladies started wearing the horsemenā€™s tall boots with high heels, and the rest itā€™s historyā€¦

9 Likes

Its A3 format in case of my poster, 100 DPI. I have the pdf with vector graphics so actually can resize it any time. I used Inkscape for creating it.

I just thought for 5 minutes before making it, just some ideas coming to my head and I judged them for fun, originality, etcā€¦

I think better poster can be made, more elegant, with spaceships, with better wording. There is always someone out there, who can recreate a real poster from war era with using of EVE factions. :thinking:

Timezone everyone :relaxed:/

9 Likes
9 Likes

9 Likes
10 Likes

Beware, highly addictive!

9 Likes

From ā€œdrones, that flying pest that wonā€™t go awayā€¦ā€:

The day when two (1956) state-of-the-art high-tech jet fighters were dispatched to shoot down a drone plane gone rogue, fired 208 rockets at it and didnā€™t shot it down -but claimed several fires, a car, a truck and two housesā€¦

11 Likes

10 Likes

How to play this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I waited and nothing happened.

10 Likes

Demand to see the manager and ask for your money back.

10 Likes

Move your mouse around, click the button, ā€¦ :smiley:

10 Likes