The like and get likes thread

Timezone :kissing_heart:/

Colder days are upon us, We have to prepare

9 Likes

That could be me today, it snowed a bit yesterday, brrrr. Though it is not serious snow as on mountains where I grew up, so it is not all bad. :thinking:

9 Likes

You really don’t want that. It may sound awesome at first, but that is before you start considering the downsides and implications.

9 Likes

like having ads displayed? human hacking? or potential metal poisoning? I know the bad that comes with it, still interesting though

like catalyst

9 Likes

Game over for our last cat Dina, it’s been 17 years, 16 of them good ones. My parents have donated all the cat stuff (sand bags, food, a new sand tray they bought last month, a pet carrier, a cat bed bought earlier this year) to the pet refuge where the doctor volunteers, a well known humanitarian organization in my city.

9 Likes

o7 Dina

9 Likes

o7 Dina

9 Likes

hahaha. He’s bleeding so many ships and prestige and instead of just giving up he keeps 'em coming!

9 Likes

Maybe he waits for his allies to react. :thinking:

9 Likes

That reminds me. Time to get some kefir bread and condensed milk.

Where is babushka when you need her? I think my slav may be showing.

9 Likes

It’s his ally that’s sending in the ships. He himself doesn’t have anything left and the station is too far away anyway for him to reliably defend it, but his ally isn’t a very good player either and can’t support a lot of ships due to labor shortage.
He should also be running out of ships as well and once Rilliam is gone, I’ll blow his ally there out of the game :smiley:

8 Likes

o7 kitty

8 Likes

Next wave underway! This time the ■■■■ won’t get to move his scouts before my attack hits
 If he’s going for sabotage defense, I get to wipe out another badge of his scouts.

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Boa the Snake. She doesn’t attack. She’s frinly. Her teeth are rather small as well so i doubt they could break skin.

8 Likes

Sent him the old Norse version

8 Likes

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/norway-votes-decriminalise-drugs-offer-treatment-instead-jail-time/

8 Likes

—May there be a single pirate amongst ye?—

If not all scurvy fellows and mutinous mates,
perhaps one be a pirate of honorable taste!
If not all bludgeoned and drunkenly made dumb,
may yet there be a pirate I say, but where’s the rum?
From the darkness and from the depths do ye hear the call,
might yet there be a pirate amongst thee after all?

9 Likes

A good nightcore can make a good song completely awesome.

8 Likes