The like and get likes thread

I did not use watch like ever. Have a mobile phone only that serves like time measurement tool.

Yes, i still eat sometimes a simple food like mashed potatoes and soured milk, naturally fermented, but can be replaced with kefir, yogurt or buttermilk. Its remarkably good for such a simple food.

9 Likes

I also never use watches, I never quite understood expensive watches. That being said, I hope he can get it someday if he wants it ^_^.

I have used cream cheese in potatoes, but kefir is so tasty too. :yum: I love magic cow juice.

Edit: Fixed terrible grammar :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

And magic cow loves you too. :cow::sparkles::ok_hand:

I hope there are actually some magic cows…

9 Likes
9 Likes

So I saw a 75gallon aquarium and wooden stand on the side of the road yesterday and picked it up. Some of the silicone sealant is ate up on the seams of the aquarium though. I believe it’s from pet rodents as only the lower portion of the tank is ate up and there is also calcified urine stains on bottom glass.

I’m gonna fill it up with water for a few days and see if it leaks. If it holds the water all I have to do is cut out the old silicone and replace it with new. And I’ll have a new 75gallon aquarium for the price of a tube of silicone and a couple hours worth of work.

Although I dread the thought of transferring my existing 30gallon saltwater tank into the 75. Not the mention the cost of new equipment that can handle a 75.

9 Likes

Shouldn’t you disinfect the aquarium?

9 Likes

I use a simple watch, a Casio. Sturdy and reliable, nothing fancy. I also don’t see the point with expensive watches, but certainly would like to have that kind of money and spend it on other stuff.

Actually, I don’t see the point with status symbols. If i had millions, i would invest them conservatively in ethical funds and would spend the profits making the world a better place. And that’s more than what 90% of millionaires can claim.

9 Likes

Of course. Nothing that a bit of bleach can’t handle. It needs a good cleaning anyway.

9 Likes

Darn, looks like our last cat is soon to become the literal last. At age 17, our Dina weights 1.4 kg and is heavily dehydrated despite she drinks and pees abundantly. Tomorrow a test result may confirm what the doctor suspects its kidney failure, and since she’s a very experienced doc (she attended a controlled colony with about 300 cats) probably she means it when she says that our Dina is terminal. Of course, cats being the though guys they are, she’s struggling for life and won’t go without a fight. Lucky me that she’s with my parents and I can’t see that.

It’s always sad when they go, but such is natural law. We outlive our pets and get over it. But it hurts.

9 Likes

I want a pet magic cow. I know someone with a pet steer, he is adorable and prances around with the dogs.

9 Likes

Rolex watches are known for their over-engineered reliability. My dad’s watch from 1983 which was given to me by him as a gift still runs perfectly despite I didn’t take it to the service every 5 years. Actually that watch was never serviced. So they are THAT reliable. Why I don’t take it to be serviced? Because its service costs as much as a high end PC. Speaking of costs, I also want a Casio F-91W too. Its battery lasts for more than 2 decades as long as the user doesn’t abuse its backlight button.

9 Likes

That makes sense, I just use my phone like Nana does.

9 Likes

So, in tinkering with Linux again I stumbled across Conky, it’s awesome on the desktop but… It would look better as an overlay on a Contact Lens OS :slight_smile: Except showing heart rate, blood pressure, and other vitals as well as the normal (like CPU readings for the brain implant chip :smiley:) come on technology, advance faster!

9 Likes

Good night,lovelies.

9 Likes

There are some smaller sized cows, so maybe if you have a shed and a bit of pasture you could have your own magic cow with delicious white creamy joose. But of course easier it is to just buy it in a store.

Add spoon of honey, spoon of dairy cream 33% and a spoon of whiskey to a glass of milk and you have even more delicious and magically tasting drink. Cinamon and nutmeg for decoration and a bit of original taste works too. :yum:

Nini :kissing_heart:/

9 Likes

Sadly I do not have room for even mini cow :(.

I have made similar drinks to that with rum. :yum:

9 Likes

I met a female Kenyan Sand Boa about 4 weeks ago. We hit it off almost immediately. It was only active when she came to visit and only with me. So she is mine. Pics to come soon.

9 Likes

Boa the snake or someone called Sand Boa? If the first, then happy it didn’t attack you. If the second :thinking: :+1: :smiley:

9 Likes

So Kenyan sand boas are part of the local fauna in your neck of the woods? Or is a stray pet?

9 Likes

SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAT!

10 Likes