The like and get likes thread

Oh FFS it’s endless.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Hello lovelies.

9 Likes

How about not giving a f? It’s getting beyond ludicrous. Some freaks are painting sex on everything that goes on between a man and a woman. And that’s effin insane.

Here in Spain, the custom is to greet women who are introduced to men, with two symbolic kisses on the cheeks (symbolic as in you’re not supposed to plaster your lips with her make up, just make the gesture). What’s more deranged? To consider that kissing a unknown woman’s cheeks is sexual or considering that kissing the cheeks itself is sexual no matter the context? How if kissing the cheeks in the context of social etiquette was not considered sexual? It certainly isn’t within family (I don’t remember when exactly did I stop kissing my parents’ cheeks for good night, but it was well beyond becoming legally adult, and of course I sitll kiss them when I visit them at their house: they’re Mom and Dad!).

Seeing sex on social behavior is like censorship: once you deal with the most obvious offenders, the next tier of offenders become the top offenders and must be dealt with, and so and so until everything and everyone is offensive… or you just give up the craze.

** ramble off **

And now, a hardstyle nightcore.

9 Likes

Beddy time around here. Nighties lovelies!

9 Likes

Its about the state of the person and inability to defent yourself that some people would like to exploit and in effect its lack of consent. Same goes with everything what belongs to you, not only body. How would you feel someone saying that he did not need to ask you first to borrow your backpack while you were sleeping? Like borrow for eternity.

Nini :kissing_heart:/

9 Likes

Anybody Getting Over It? The worst game made to date, worse then the E.T. game, never played it, but watched others “okay” it, and break mice :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Mornings LAGLers! It’s friday at last! Weeks never end when there’s no work to do at your job…

9 Likes

“Getting over it” is quite easy to beat. Google, watch videos, don’t even download it, you win! :woman_teacher:

9 Likes

Timezone :relaxed:/

What the hell is CCP doing again, its enough of visual chaos in chat already without small transparent icons over the names. :psyccp:

9 Likes

You found my house :open_mouth:

9 Likes
9 Likes

CCP is proof of how dangerous are people who say “I just had this idea…” :witnessprotectionparrot:

9 Likes

Hello lovelies.

9 Likes

o/ :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

People here are really starting to waste food, what was unheard of just maybe 20 years ago. You can find sausages still before expiration date in the trash, factory packaging, regularly. Just incredible for me. Some homeless people just go to the trash bin and take it. Not that its many of them. Here in work people throw away buns that became too hard on edges too. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

All we need are potatoes.

Vodka and food!

9 Likes

And dairies. Potatoes and dairies will keep you alive, if not fully healthy.

9 Likes

Cheesy potatoes with vodka it is then! :rightparrot:

9 Likes

Me want

9 Likes