The like and get likes thread

This says CIG have bought the Crytec engine? But why is Crytec now talking about the contract from beginning of the development? Are they desperate for money? Whats going on in all of this? :thinking:

9 Likes

Time to sell more non existing ships to pay off the inevitable settlement.

Kek

9 Likes

Hello lovelies.

9 Likes

Yep, and the Gripen is hot! Saab has always had some interesting designs.

9 Likes

This looks like the most minmatar looking building I have seen today.

9 Likes

Yes, the Draken was quite original and unmistakable:

9 Likes

Looks strange for a plane.

Whooo hooo! :smile:

Now I know so much about music!

9 Likes

Viggen too!

Fun fact.

The Viggen has reverse thrust for landing on highways so it can stop quickly.

9 Likes

Looks somewhat like a christmas tree in this green, with the signs like christmas baubles. :thinking:

9 Likes

Sweddish baubles!

9 Likes

Finland never wanted to change it? :joy:

Add kitchen sink, toilet sit, fridge and tv and you save calories on closing and opening doors constantly and light can stay on all the time cause you in the same room. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Now comes the revelation: i’ve never heard that tune. I think that that Ducktales series has never been broadcast in Spain but I recall reading some cartoons about it. :rofl:

Also:

Iceland is beginning to regret their succesful 2010 advertising campaign to increase tourism.

The campaign included this awesome video:

Now Iceland stills is the same but with some downsides of mass tourism.

9 Likes

I only remember fun fact that in Iceland womans initiate the relationship, she can walk up to you and buy you a drink in bar, then you can end in her bed in no time, and its normal there.

9 Likes

I need to move z.z

9 Likes
9 Likes

Only much of the action is after becoming horribly drunk. You would not want to go there if you dont like to dance shirtless among other males in an alcohol fuelled craze.

They have to drink heavily to even have a chance. Such culture.

9 Likes

Paint me like one of your French girls!

Although they do have Indian Air Force markings on them the actual aircraft is French built. Mirage 2000

9 Likes

Ugh, I don’t want to move anymore…

8 Likes

Read the article now. I’m not sure anymore! It certainly sounds great on one side (my lack of social competence probably wouldn’t be a problem anymore) but I’m not a drinker and even less so a dancer or party person :confused:

Oh deary me. What would my proud viking ancestors think…

8 Likes
9 Likes