The like and get likes thread

:gift::sparkles::tada::clinking_glasses::+1: for brother

10 Likes

:ok_hand:

10 Likes

I was going to bed earlier but then I found this video:

Nighties lovelies! :grin:

9 Likes

Watched it yesterday, I dont know what japanese are taking but its something good. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I wish this was true, life would become so much simpler. :thinking:

10 Likes

I had the home tower with XP3 running and it had an AMD processor, it would have run smoothly too if the RAM for it hadn’t turned to dust on market shelves.

My mother is liking Linux more though, I’m hoping I get to take a hammer to the XP tower :slight_smile: I remember doing it to an old beige MAC, it was wonderful :dragon_face:

10 Likes

FarCry 4 is great. My only complaint is that ATV’s are terrible at climbing hills -(

10 Likes

http://www.catonmat.net/blog/incredible-events-at-browserling/

:rofl:

10 Likes

Timezone :kissing_heart:/

Hmm, good thing that browserling. Will have to try it sometimes.

/checks the available options

Oh no, there is no Symbian OS. :pensive:

10 Likes

People look so silly doing those fake motions. Maybe its disparity between the display of skills in game and the actual motion in reality that looks like a funny imitation of an actual real deal that would be needed for those behaviors or sports. Its like watching parody at the same time when someone is playing.
9 Likes

Ah, just another of those things that came to exist just because nobody asked a woman first:

Dudes, this is silly. Very silly. And it’s so silly that no amount of further development could make it any less silly, and you know it. :woman_teacher:

Apparently haves a top speed of 30 km/h, but looks more like 15-20 km/h in the video. Battery endurance is claimed to be 2 hours, but I doubt the pilot could operate it so long before suffering cramps. It’s a very complicated way to make a slumbering 3.5 tons robot… for racing?

9 Likes

Also: something faster paced.

9 Likes

Definitely too slow, too big, and too ugly. :woman_mechanic::no_good_woman::woman_facepalming:

If they want to go with racing, they should just make a cheetah robot and be done with it.

10 Likes

I bet when most people hear “racing robot” they think of something like these:

10 Likes

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. #EVEOnline #UltimaOnline #WoW #Fitness

9 Likes

it looks like I won’t be playing EVE again any time soon.

10 Likes

I wanna play. But Farcry keeps calling me.

9 Likes

Goodnight lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

This is an epic thread.

11 Likes

Stick around. It can only get better.

9 Likes