The like and get likes thread

@discobot help

10 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

10 Likes

@discobot display help.

10 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ā€” Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

10 Likes

@discobot start new user

10 Likes

Timezone :kissing_heart:/

I remember working on linux when computer had 128 MB of ram and everything was swift. But it was around 10 years ago. Windows was faster too then and took less ram. I dont know why people call improvement what we have now. :joy:

9 Likes

Now if only one more planet than earth would have life on it capable of watching sky with their eyes and wondering i f there is another world like theirs, what would be nice. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

SEX, now that I have your attention please like this comment, thanks.

9 Likes

Improvement is always relative. Now we have Internet connections a lot faster than when I started using Internet, but now webs are much heavier and specially have a lot of bullsh*t attached so sometimes they load slower than back in the time.

Also, good morning LAGLers!

9 Likes

Food for thoughtā€¦

9 Likes

Where do you find these videos,Yiole?

9 Likes

I find them here and thereā€¦ sometimes are YT recommendations, sometimes are shared on forums, sometimes are from blogsā€¦

8 Likes

I seeā€¦

Hey,has there always been a glow around the input window? I just noticed it on my other PC(with a borked monitor).

9 Likes

Do you mean the window at the bottom of the forums where is post written? I dont know, I noticed it just now. :thinking:

9 Likes

Yeah.Thatā€™s what I meant.

9 Likes

I donā€™t see any glow around that windowā€¦ maybe is a browser thing? Iā€™m on Firefox. :thinking:

PS: Well, there is a white outline around it, but itā€™s always been this way for me:

9 Likes

Sad day in stonerville. Lost a co-worker to a heart attack. No warning signs to be mentioned. Time for a couple doobies and a stiff drink.

9 Likes

Yours has a glow too.

9 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

One of my favourite tunes

The Mac Band - Roses Are Red

Can someone tell me how to show the youtube vid here? I created hyperlink.

10 Likes