The like and get likes thread

Quote for today:

don’t risk money you’re not willing to lose…

From the thread about suicide hotline here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

It was a cryptocurrency massacre in past few weeks.

11 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

11 Likes

Good night LordOdysseus :kissing_heart:/

11 Likes

Sweet dreams Lord!

11 Likes

20180116_174201
They dont like to explore. They dont climb. You will likely never see them. You will never witness them drinking water. Sandy breakin all the snake norms. I have a friend that says your pet is you. I agree 100%

11 Likes

It’s beddy time for me. So I say: Nighties lovelies!

And share a cool video:

That’s several months condensed in 5 minutes.

12 Likes

Photo of a house in a vilage from where my family comes.

The house is just like the others there, this architecture comes actually from something like that:

A nice, good wooden house. Always build in the same manner. What works doesnt need many improvements.

12 Likes

I have not snek, but does this count?

11 Likes

Wow. Very Nice. I’ve always wanted an aquarium. Are the stringy things on the left alive?

11 Likes

Yep and it can sting, fish stay clear of it apart from the clownfish (nemo).

11 Likes

Magnificent.

11 Likes

But out of all the creatures in the tank I have to say this guy is my favorite. He can be hand fed and will climb on your hands when you put them near him and try and pick any dead skin away. Does the same for the fish, guess that’s why they call them cleaner shrimp.

11 Likes

you mean you don’t start at level 230?

11 Likes

That’s interesting, we don’t have a wooden architecture tradition here in my neck fo the wods. Tradiitonal houses where built in stone with wooden beams, like this:

This a large one from a wealthy farm; these kind of houses were family houses with three generations living together because they were so expensive to build. Wealthier families would build smaller ones and loan them to farmers to take care of the house and the lands associated to it. Farmers could keep a share of the crops and lived at the house, but usually were restricted as to whether they could have further children, or any, because that would increase their share of the crops. So it was a kind of desperate solution for landless farmers. Also the restriction on how many people could live in a farm house meant that younger siblings usually were forced to move out to the city if they wanted to stop depending on the good will of the heir, but also couldn’t go away if their albor was needed to work at the farm. Also, the heir was the heir whether was male or female, and female heirs were an easy way to expand farms because women kept the property of all their belongings even after marrying so the synergy between husband and wife’s farms was a chance to expand them both and help their children and eventually the younger siblings to start their own farms.

11 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:/

There ware not wealthy farms in my neck of the woods, literally, as it was a colony inside forest with a few ponds with fish. Every house was the same and people had basically the same buildings and the same equipment. They had the same amount of land also. I dont know how it became so. Most of the childrens, the next generation just gone to cities around. Ah and I remember they had to cut the trees in beginning to farm on this land they had, it was all forest.

11 Likes

Do you have some miniature Cthulhu? :wink:
I see people put him in aquariums sometimes.

11 Likes

I see news that the next big crash is coming, big like this nearly 100 years before. Everything is overcredited, money are already printed after the last “little” crash in 2007. The bubble nears bursting.

11 Likes

Any decorations like that you put in saltwater tanks quicky become brown and nasty from my experience and with various forms of sealife wanting to grow on it.

I even try to scrape my glass every day with the magnetic cleaner as the glass will get slime and algea on it.

10 Likes

Imagine after closing the case,there is a spare piece lying around. :joy:

11 Likes

You had forests, so you built houses made of wood; we had rocky fields, mountains and quarries, so we built houses with rocks and stones. Using the environment for housing is a smart thing to do. :grinning:

My grand grandparent (my mom’s grandpa) was from a small town and he and my grand-grandma moved to Barcelona because they didn’t had any chances to prosper at the town; the family farm required irrigation but the plans to build it never materialized so they barely could earn a living. My grand-grandpa learned a job at the town and with that he was qualified enough to work in a factory in Barcelona, so he moved with my grand-grandma. When my grand-grandpa saw the sea live for the first time, he said that it had a bad smell! :rofl:

10 Likes