The like and get likes thread

And I thought that saltwater aquarium would be cleaner.

I once seen the two tanks filled with water from some river or sea, one with some kind of oysters and second without oysters, and the one with oysters was clean. Water was translucent and there was no slime or algae.

Here is something similar

There are some clams for seawater aquariums I see
10 Likes

I’ve never had a clam or ever known of anyone that had one but I’ve always heard that they need strong lighting to do well.

It’s relatively easy to keep the water clear in a saltwater tank but you will always have stuff wanting to grow on everything, just the nature of the beast.

http://www.melevsreef.com/critter/spirorbid-worms

That’s a particularly common creature that grows on everything including pumps and filtration.

10 Likes

My favorite is the bobbit worm. Eats everything except the glass.

10 Likes

Yeah… No thanks. bobbit worms and mantis shrimp are pure evil.

10 Likes

Someone says wrasse is eating those.

10 Likes

Potato! Potato! Potato!

10 Likes

:wink:
11 Likes

Now comes the toughest question of all:

Both chocolate and potato are American crops, but, which is your favorite? Potatoes or chocolate? Pick one! :sweat:

10 Likes

I would take potatoes. Chocolate is good but only when there is enough of potatoes. If there are no potatoes, there is no life. You can even make vodka out of potatoes.

10 Likes

Random fact: cooked potatoes can’t be freezed for preservation, but raw potatoes can. This is why industrial potato omelettes (a staple of Spanish cuisine) are always sold fresh, never frozen.

Mmm, delicious! :yum:

11 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Earlier than yesterday and (I hope) with a higher chance to sleep non stop rather than sleep, wake up, sleep again, four times like last night. Yuck.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: would you even recognize any of these in their primitive, wild form?

11 Likes

I have seen that earlier, world would look different without humans that is for sure. Even jungles were modified by primitive human tribes planting wild orchards in them.

Good night Yiole. :kissing_heart:/

11 Likes

Good night Yiole!

11 Likes

Freezing temperatures here tonight. Pretty sure it’s the end of times.

12 Likes

-4 f here tonight. Wind Chill will make it feel like -18f. Im gonna stay in. Not like i had anywhere to go anyway.

11 Likes

It’s cold here too but we didn’t have proper snow. Only slushy snow some days ago. We use the balcony as a fridge.

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

11 Likes

Def can save money using the outside as a freezer. Makes me wish i had a balcony.

11 Likes

Official goodnight post.

What i will be dreaming about tonight. I want one so bad!

11 Likes

TFW not even the biggest thread in EVE history still

11 Likes

Yes… totally 100% usage of the disk, something is using it…

11 Likes