The like and get likes thread

Ah, memories… I wonder if they’re still a thing nowadays with all the digital stuff replacing analog electronics…

11 Likes

I can’t even begin to imagine how does this taste…

Chocolate potato chips? :confused:

11 Likes

May be better than someone could think, just like chocolate covered bacon strips. :thinking:

Timezone :kissing_heart:/

11 Likes

“Half-Life was a mistake.” - Gabe Newell

12 Likes

watching Bright on Netflix.

12 Likes

I finished watching Bright.

Spoiler

The first half was fun but the second half was meh. I’d give it a 6.5.

12 Likes

Wanted to read spoiler, spoiler is something like this above. :joy:

11 Likes

Those make me want to barf :grimacing::nauseated_face:

11 Likes

Chocolate covered chips are actually pretty good if you like sweet and salty foods.

11 Likes

Umaru-chan likes to eat potato chips and then when the saltiness starts to fade from them, she breaks it with chocolate bamboo shots. Then chips again.

Flushed down with cola.

11 Likes

Well it looks like we survived the sub freezing temperatures and did not have to break down the furniture to burn for heat.

Please come back summer! Make the heat come back and snowbirds go away!

11 Likes

Winter came here (poland). With snow. But temperature is just below freezing point so not so bad after all.

10 Likes

Umaru-chan and I have something in common,then! I eat Pringles Salt&Vinegar and drink ice cold cola. After a few chips,I eat chocolate filled creamy treats and continue drinking cola. The sensation cannot be expressed with words. :relaxed:

8 Likes

That is the thing!
Maybe you are kindred spirits? :thinking:

But nobody chugs cola like Umaru-chan.

10 Likes

They are a thing still mostly because the digital ones cost roughly 4x the amount of an analog. My inner nerd tingles with the thought of having access to one of these.

11 Likes

Perhaps we are. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Today World of Warships is utterly unplayable, WG released new shinies and every last idiot is loggin in to get theirs, so the already terrible IQ average has plumetted to below rotten brainless zombie. 6 bloody defeats by godawfully bad teams is enough for me today, I’ve got long term goals to look after and losing money and wasting XP in each bloody map is not an option. :no_good_woman:

11 Likes

Mmmmm, macaroni and cheese and added onions.
Really soothing my desires to engorge on something cheesy and oniony. :yum:

I would like CCP to release just few new ships, but not some kind of ships you have to grind for days or months and then being scared of flying, because they are so expensive. Just a ship usable and practical. Maybe even pirate faction destroyers. Or new pirate faction ships combining minmatar and caldari bonuses, or something new. Did they stopped having original ideas there in CCP? :thinking:

11 Likes

Probably they don’t add more ships since each new ship must be balanced relative to all other 400+ ships. Make it too weak and it’s a waste of effort, make it OP and they’ll need to rebalance it 2 or 3 times in a row until it’s acceptable.

11 Likes

:thinking:

12 Likes