The like and get likes thread

I’m thinking of covering the hood of my car with one but I haven’t decided which one to pick.

10 Likes

Eve is dying.

10 Likes

I dont drive what I can’t afford to lose.

9 Likes

9 Likes

The lady who plays Supergirl, she’s very cute. Brilliant show with great supporting actors.

10 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

10 Likes

To be honest I heard and read more about squirrel girl than supergirl. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Time for going to bed. Beds are more convenient places for sleeping than bathtubs. Even flying bathtubs:

Nighties lovelies!

In case you wonder about the video...

It’s fake. There is no way a hexacopter with such small propellers can lift a human being. Gravity is a tough beetch to defeat.

8 Likes

Check here for stuff/ideas:

8 Likes

I’m very lucky to live in an area on this planet that has the ability to change seasons within 24 hours. Today it was freezing. Tomorrow springlike. The next day may as well be summer. Then back to freezing mid next week. Great time to change my front McPhersons.
Also spotted my next nerdgadget. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-domain_reflectometer I will never have one (maybe). And will never use it enough to justify paying for one. But that doesn’t stop me from wanting.

8 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:/

Somebody is loving this jumpsuit from EVE.
I think I will go shoping now…

8 Likes

Cool project!

8 Likes

Also, good morning LAGLers!

They see me rollin’ and they hatin’

8 Likes

Ahhh. 6 am. Almost forgot what you felt like.

8 Likes

Perhaps the real warrior princess from the ancient times. :thinking:

8 Likes

“WHO ya callin’ Neolithical?” (falcon punches researcher with a casual swing of her arm)

8 Likes

Meh…They are average at most but better than nothing.

8 Likes

Still,thank you Yiole. :relaxed:

8 Likes

YAY! I ORDERED CHINESE FOOD!

10 Likes

So I had those unexploded corn kernels from making popcorn, they were dry, hard as nails and burnt. I have seen that native americans made a survival food out of those burnt corn kernels. So I grabbed my stone mortar, like a pseudoneolithical would do, and smashed them to a flour, like neolithicals would do. I added a small dose of salt to a taste, i know that slight addition of wood ashes from grains burnt in fire would give similar salty effect to it. Its actuallly very flavorful when I am tasting it now, its powerful, earthy taste, i would desribe it as a bullion soup instant, mixed with a very concentrated pop-corn-like taste.

7 Likes