The like and get likes thread

The truth is here:

Moonhoaxers it’s one of the different nutjob groups I’ve opposed on internet. Moonhoaxers, 9/11ers, Relativity-is-wrong-ers, 11M conspirationists, GW deniers, Holocaust deniers, plus assorted lunacies like antivaccines and more and more… it’s a hobby. :smile:

12 Likes

My favourites are flat earthers and vegans.

11 Likes

Flat earthers are the latest trend (these things go in trends, mostly depending on the ones who earn a living selling stuff to believers) but it doesn’t haves enough appeal for the Euro market for lunacies, there’s not enough biblebangers to sustain a viable population of flatearthers.

10 Likes

I have -9C now and its -15 when i ride on bicycle to work in the morning. Anyway, I have seen today two vehicles clashed. Also at work, when I was leaving, one vehicle had to borrow energy for kickstart the engine from anothar. I probably came sooner to the home cycling this 8 km than some drivers today.

When we are at flatearthers, I have recently stumbled upon a you tube channel, very funny. :joy:

11 Likes

Not enough people as illiterate as US-Americans. Stuff like that only works there.

11 Likes

They are at risk of pranks from the kids… they already cracked the school computers and installed steam on them… some of them… I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried something else

11 Likes

So busy. Need moar time! Glad the events over. Don’t need anything distracting me from things I need to do.

11 Likes

Terry Pratchett got it right. In fact,this image is the truth:

12 Likes

I just bought it.

12 Likes

Some look rather, illegal, yes, that’s the proper term.

It’s like saying Ballistic Missile Defense in space doesn’t exist, because they can’t talk about it.
Of course, they should not talk about it if they have nothing better to say, but don’t interfere against the protection provided unless they prefer to be enemies, even if they try to get away with it.
There’s little benefit to their security if it is only going to incite and support attacks.
It makes the job more complicated than it needs to be.

Of course it makes no sense scientifically, and of course, they are trying to discredit and cause forfeiture of the work of astronauts and security.
Who knows who was working in the military courts then?

One reason they try to put the blame on others maybe is because they try to create the same problem.

11 Likes

Well, back into our home with our first of two citadel’s anchored.

About 6 accounts subbed. Will see if I manage to keep interest!

No luck finding a good corp yet.

12 Likes

If it weren’t for the turtle it would be so unbelievable.

12 Likes

I think the turtle should swim in water that have fallen from the world. Seems more logical.

12 Likes

Maybe he is hooked up with hoses like we are to our pods.

11 Likes

Yes,Nana. You are always right. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: So is StonerPhReaK.

11 Likes

Feeling like a bad girl should?

:tongue:

11 Likes

This gif is so cool. I regret not seeing it earlier and feel i am falling off in my ways of the google.

11 Likes

All the time while I was campaigning for adding more missions to EVE Online, I was aware that one weak spot in the reasoning was that, since people still run missions non-stop, CCP could claim that they were OK as they are and thus there was no need to expand the mission pool.

Turns that this is exactly CCP’s attitude, as per CCP Guard’s words. People are happy to do the same 400 effin old missions over and over again, so why add new ones?

Of course, I see there is a flaw in this line of thought: the reason why you should do more of what people likes enough it’s because they like it! But then, that’s not a good incentive for CCP. They are better inclined to experiment and drive people away from that content, even if those experiments don’t work as intended, or don’t work at all.

This is a situation I don’t know how to deal with it. Being the person I am (very creative and passionate) I can come up with endless ways in which a social outcast can change the ways of a organization like a corporation; but also, I am well aware that those changes never go in the intended direction. I can think of a plot involving violence against CCP as something one person could do wihout any social skill to blackmail CCP into doing “X”; but the result would be tightened security, not CCP thinking “mkay, let’s do X else we will be targetted again”.

Turns out that people is amazingly unreceptive to complex messages driven through simplistic means like violence. FAI, I’ve experienced first hand a terror bombing (and two more involving family and friends), and you bet it didn’t inclined me the least to agree with the idiots who placed the bombs. :roll_eyes:

The only way to conduct a complex change, is by persuassion and convincing. But not knowing how to persuade and convince others, I just can’t get what I want from CCP. I would like them to add more missions and some kind of grind rewards for doing them, but probably that’s not CCP’s style (they don’t attract that kind of talent) and making them agree with me is beyond my social skills.

So all in all, I will never get what I want from CCP and EVE Online. It’s not a satisfying conclussion, but such is the story of my life… :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

What about the burner missions? Aren’t they new-ish?
EDIT:
Besides,for almost 10 years CCP has been struggling to decipher the legacy code. It isn’t easy for them to add stuff to the game when half of the code is unusable.

11 Likes

Its not our fault that CCP doesnt do stuff we want. CCP never was good with communication and listening untill something tragic like articles come up in the press. Its how they dont care. When they do PvE its bad most of the times, grindy and uninventive. Someone could argue that PvE have to look that way, but its not truth. Only good PvE comes with a lot of iteration and actual effort, and knowledge about human behavior. CCP was always into making people do what they want, giving only rudimantary systems so people will fight each other, but it works with particular kind of people, niche. The rest plays because they like some other things but its not good PvE I think.

11 Likes