The like and get likes thread

EVE runs under Wine, yeah. But don’t ask me how good. I use a Windows 7 box for everything gaming. My Lin-doze is strictly for everything non-gaming / secure :wink:

9 Likes
10 Likes

I wonder how they edit these.

9 Likes

Welp, that update though.

9 Likes

As an Aussie, Americans are always asking me where in Australia there isn’t something trying to kill you…
“School” is my answer.

Ah, the old bourgeois belief that our gun laws actually did anything. To be fair I can’t blame foreigners, even most of my fellow Aussies actually think it accomplished something. It’s staggering.

9 Likes

Other than the “sexy workers” version of the video, it’s been also used in parodies like this:

9 Likes

Totally not surprising.

10 Likes

Wew, Armada fleet in 3 hours. Hopefully eve is fixed :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

They made some fundamental mistake affecting many things and slowing things down for servers. I cant think of any other reason why its so long offline.

Lets see, the main thing is with chats. But other things are affected also, so the first thing would be to rollback and forget about the update untill everything is examined and flawed code rewritten or completely abandoned.

10 Likes

Servers down, forums down

#EVEisDying #feminism

10 Likes

Armada fleet? Don’t tell me you’re flying with these clowns from Bombers Bar.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Yep, done 4 fleets with them so far.

One contained quote a few autists, but was still fun. The other 3 have been awesome. Very smooth and professionally run, in fact I enjoyed Cowkiller’s fleets so much I’ve considered joining his corp. 30+ kills on each fleet including Rorqs, Nids and Rattlers. Can’t complain.

9 Likes

BB and professional? :joy:

9 Likes

Well I can only speak for the 4 fleets I’ve been on.

But having been in the biggest and best WH corps in eve over time, faction wars and nullsec the BB fleets have been as smoothly run as anything else I’ve been on. shrug

9 Likes

Yeah, they took the ideas that Olmeca Gold refined and kicked him out. Even committed a felony and hacked into his personal website. All the stuff BB does is just work taken over from others that were kicked out by the current FCs. It’s only incompetents left whose only goal is to make as much money as possible off the BB community.

9 Likes

I don’t care. I’m only here for a fun time, and thus far the BB fleets have delivered.

9 Likes

Fair enough. I still have awoxing them non-stop for a few months on my to-do list :wink:

9 Likes

Fleets every couple days, what’re you waiting for? :grinning:

Get on it! 19:00 today I want to see some blue-on-blue!

9 Likes

Hm, when’s the next Nova fleet? I got my special beef with Nova and he’s the most incompetent of them all. So easy to awox the entire fleet :wink:

9 Likes