The like and get likes thread

If I could login I could tell you lol :upside_down_face:

Theyā€™re all listed in the BB channel. Not that I condone or endorse awoxing it I respect some good old vengeance content and such!

Though I do find your points a little strange. So far all Iā€™ve done with BB is gatecamps and blopsing. Not really anything original or in the realm of a stolen idea, nor has taking part in any of it cost me a single ISK. So Iā€™m not sure what grand ideas are there to be stolen, or whoā€™s money (other than the loot from kills that goes to BB).

9 Likes

The loot doesnā€™t go to BB, it goes to the FCs. Thatā€™s the only reason theyā€™re doing it in the first place.
The armada concept and quite a few other things were all tried out and developed for BB by people that were forcefully kicked out by the current FC team. Not one of them has been there for the first few years of Bombers Bar. BB used to be about having fun and being a community. These days itā€™s just a money grab scam with bad content.

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to take their wormhole away again and BB will shut down all on its own. No awoxing needed :wink:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s the most confusing diagram Iā€™ve seen in a while.

To be honest though, I really donā€™t care for itā€™s sordid history. He said, she said, my word, your word, etc. :face_vomiting:

Itā€™s an NPSI community with FCs that donate their time to lead (often hopeless) pilots out for fun and content has been good so far (I classify 30+ kills along with dead caps in a fleet as good content). We need more groups like this, where it doesnā€™t matter who you are, what corp youā€™re in, or what youā€™re experience level is, you can go enjoy some good content and learn a thing or two.

Good luck with the eviction. Iā€™ll look forward to watching the killboard when it happens :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Again? What happened that they did not close last time? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Spectre Fleet and Menzoberranyr (gonna be renamed to something pronounceable soonā„¢) are the first two that come to mind.

9 Likes

The Russians that evicted them didnā€™t care about holding the hole and just left again after the payout.

9 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve joined Spectreā€™s channel and have been planning on doing some fleets with them. But to be honest the level of autism is noticeable even just in their pub chan far in excess of what Iā€™ve seen thus far in BB (including actually flying). Plus I notice thereā€™s a few people I wouldnā€™t fly with that are regs in their chan, so I doubt Iā€™ll join their fleets personally. But hell yeah, newbie pilots get out there and get on these NPSI fleets!

8 Likes

You paid them? Why? :joy:

9 Likes

I didnā€™t. ā€œPayoutā€ being the 220 billion in loot they got.

9 Likes

Would you mind not using autism as an insult? Especially not in a context where it doesnā€™t make any sense?

10 Likes

Yes, I would mind.

Feel free to report me if you donā€™t like it. Or block. Your choice.

7 Likes

So it looks like you would have to take away their wormhole and occupy it until they close, looks like some kind of war on a large scale. You are sure you have enough alts for that? :joy:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve got the alts, the funds and enough friends that hold a grudge against them just the same as I do. BB is only still standing because we couldnā€™t be arsed doing anything about it.

10 Likes

Insult? I though most EVE players take it as humorous statement and think that its an asset in EVE. :thinking:

Actually if someone would say about me in EVE that I am an autist, I would be proud. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

It probably has more to do with it not being an actual corp or entity, itā€™s just a loose community I guess. Some FCs (with new ones trying their hand and stepping up as time goes by). Unless you find a way to physically close their channels and drive the FCs as players from the game Iā€™m not sure how you could ā€œtoppleā€ an ethereal community. Sure, thereā€™s the hole that CAS lets them use, but even if it was taken over itā€™s not big deal to find another C5-NS. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(and yeah, I usually donā€™t use the term autistic in a humerous way, but I noticed itā€™s pretty much what everyone does now so I just roll with it lol At 40 years of age I gave up caring what offends people long ago)

8 Likes

Youā€™re wildly overestimating what drives BB management and how theyā€™re organized. Take their wormhole away and youā€™ll take their money source away and theyā€™ll collapse.

10 Likes

Well thereā€™s only the one FC I know of who lives in wspace. They use the C5 hole for blops, sure. They rat there too? Ok, but like I said if you evict them theyā€™ll just get another hole for their ratting (or use someone elses for blops). I get your frustration, especially if you personally lost some ISK in a past BB fallout, I just donā€™t see a way you could collapse it. Itā€™s not a corp, or alliance. Itā€™s just some dudes who like spending time leading fleets of casuals.

10 Likes

I actually have no issues with these corp shenanigans in EVE. This is keeping reputation of the game at proper level i think. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Probably the only way I could think of would be to awox or sabotage literally almost every BB fleet to the point that the FCs give up and/or people stop joining the fleets. Big undertaking.

10 Likes